Your Missions, Should You Choose To Accept Them...

Comments

• I never played RB3 on vox, but I assume it's the ability to change individual mic volumes while the song is playing so you get active feedback. This way you don't have to keep pausing and unpausing the game to get a sense of how loud your mic is.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    In RB3 the face buttons (except the downmost one, A/X) could be used to adjust the volumes of the three mics without pausing. The lack of that is what people are referring to.
  • It was announced on the stream that there's a small patch note that will make a lot of people very happy.
  • It was announced on the stream that there's a small patch note that will make a lot of people very happy.

What?
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned

It was announced on the stream that there's a small patch note that will make a lot of people very happy.

Awesomeness Detection won't be picked up by your mic either now :p
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act

It was announced on the stream that there's a small patch note that will make a lot of people very happy.

Yes!!! They're finally adding the ability to play with an acoustic guitar peripheral!!! :)

Yes!!! They're finally adding the ability to play with an acoustic guitar peripheral!!! :)
    Rock Band: Rocksmithing Edition confirmed!

...lol
    edited May 17
    I just looked at it more closely... are those audio waves on the vertical lines?

Is it song authoring? If I turn it sideways there seems to be sections denoted by the white blocks while the gold blocks represent star power. The big gold blocks represent unison sections.
  • Wonderful to hear about the activation controls!

"Prematurely activating? No longer do you have to do multiplication tables or football scores in your head..."
    Gold blocks.

Gold on the Ceiling.

Think about it.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    Some interesting ARG stuff on Reddit...

Essentially, someone decoded a tweet and a Reddit post, found a number to call Dr. G Erman, they were told about a text adventure being available on rockband.com. I decided to go to "www.rockband.com," and it redirected me to RB4's site. I decided to add "/rockbandtextadventure.exe" to the end of the address, and it downloaded a file. I can't run the file due to being on Linux, but according to another user it's a legit text adventure that tasks you with getting a high score.

Now we're just waiting to see what secrets this .exe file holds.

Some interesting ARG stuff on Reddit...

Essentially, someone decoded a tweet and a Reddit post, found a number to call Dr. G Erman, they were told about a text adventure being available on rockband.com. I decided to go to "www.rockband.com," and it redirected me to RB4's site. I decided to add "/rockbandtextadventure.exe" to the end of the address, and it downloaded a file. I can't run the file due to being on Linux, but according to another user it's a legit text adventure that tasks you with getting a high score.

Now we're just waiting to see what secrets this .exe file holds.

Somebody probably had to dig this rabbit hole deep enough to make sure we'd keep going down it XD
    edited May 19
    Ok so here goes:

Each note is worth 25 points regardless of consecutive notes hit.

There are 25 notes for a grand total of 625 points.

Each note is denoted as such for total points:

Green - 150
    Red - 125
    Yellow - 175
    Blue - 75
    Orange - 100

Here is the note chart for 25 notes. :)

1-Green
    2-Yellow
    3-Blue
    4-Orange
    5-Red
    6-Red
    7-Yellow
    8-Green
    9-Yellow
    10-Orange
    11-Orange
    12-Red
    13-Green
    14-Blue
    15-Green
    16-Green
    17-Yellow
    18-Blue
    19-Yellow
    20-Orange
    21-Yellow
    22-Yellow
    23-Red
    24-Green
    25-Red

However, I still did not get a high score. :/
  • @KAL_EL_0724 -- I can guest lecture on vox scoring if you want, let me know. XD
  • SmashManSmashMan Rising Star

I'm hoping it's a select all/none toggle for filtering. My play time has dramatically decreased with the stuttering issue but when I do bring the game out and play with other people it never fails that at least once during the night people just want to see and choose songs from a couple genres. Is it some game-breaking thing? Nah...but if I could save a little time by not having to uncheck and then recheck everything one-by-one? Man, that'd be great.