Comments

• drumspleasedrumsplease Unsigned
    Looking good!!!
  • This is really, really nice.

Any way we can get song lengths noted in-game as well?
  • Do I have to join or create a crew in order to see my song list?

I'm not in a crew and I still don't see anyway to access my list of songs..
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    Okay, the spotlight percentages is pretty killer.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    edited May 15
    Excited for this, well done!

Immersion like this keeps me more into the game and playing longer without a doubt and buying more and more DLC. I will build my wishlist, check stats, etc.

Since you can purchase music through it, it would be nice if you could listen to part of the track, ala the in-game store but I don't think that is a part of it.
  • djb5f1 said:

it would be nice if you could listen to part of the track, ala the in-game store but I don't think that is a part of it.

It doesn't have access to the Music Store, per se, it just opens the web link for the song.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    The app still states that I only own 1,131 songs, but if I look at all the songs I own in the song list, it accurately counts all 2,181. Haha :)
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    The "Buy It Now!" button is useless for SIEE players as it links to SIEA store. Other than that I really like the new version :)
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    HMXOwl said:

djb5f1 said:

it would be nice if you could listen to part of the track, ala the in-game store but I don't think that is a part of it.

It doesn't have access to the Music Store, per se, it just opens the web link for the song.
    Ok, cool! Will read the release again in more detail but looks really good.

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Any plans for bringing back the API?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior

The app still states that I only own 1,131 songs, but if I look at all the songs I own in the song list, it accurately counts all 2,181. Haha :)

Yeah, first thing I checked too. The songs-I-own filter also shows me the songs my main account doesn't actually own but a secondary account homed to my console owns... which is nice. It isn't using server-side ownership at all, it must actually have queried the client for a list of installed tracks at some point and then had it stored at their servers.
  • The app still states that I only own 1,131 songs, but if I look at all the songs I own in the song list, it accurately counts all 2,181. Haha :)

Yeah, first thing I checked too. The songs-I-own filter also shows me the songs my main account doesn't actually own but a secondary account homed to my console owns... which is nice. It isn't using server-side ownership at all, it must actually have queried the client for a list of installed tracks at some point and then had it stored at their servers.
    Correct! The filter checks installs, the Owned thing STILL pulls wrong like we've been trying to fix forever. Think that's coming in line with installs sooner rather than later.
    Think I have experienced a bug. The new song list button seems to default to your primary instrument, however, if you switch away to a different instrument it disables the ability to select your primary instrument again. I can switch to any other instrument on that screen multiple times but not my primary one.
    HMXOwl said:

Correct! The filter checks installs, the Owned thing STILL pulls wrong like we've been trying to fix forever. Think that's coming in line with installs sooner rather than later.
    In the event I logged in on my account (non-homed) on someone else's PS4, would that reset the installed list to the content installed on that PS4?

Think I have experienced a bug. The new song list button seems to default to your primary instrument, however, if you switch away to a different instrument it disables the ability to select your primary instrument again. I can switch to any other instrument on that screen multiple times but not my primary one.

If you force-kill the app and then relaunch it, does it revert to primary? Or does it 'save' your intrument view preference in a way that even survives app kill?
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    Does anyone have access to the update yet? Not seeing it?
  • HMXOwl said:

In the event I logged in on my account (non-homed) on someone else's PS4, would that reset the installed list to the content installed on that PS4?
    Latest log-in is the method.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    Ignore my last post. Update came up for me about 5 minutes after
  • Does anyone have access to the update yet? Not seeing it?

Not seeing it either..
    I got it on iOS. App store Canada has it, at least (which usually means the US does as well).
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    I like it! Thanks Andy!

My one problem is that it looks like the song list is unsortable (filters work fine)
  • Ok, I got it working on my iPad.. Looks great, but here are some quick thoughts:

I wish you could shrink the font.. As it is, you can only view a few songs at a time.. Also, I don't see an option to sort the songs by latest releases.. That would be ideal for purchase reasons..
    edited May 15

I like it! Thanks Andy!

My one problem is that it looks like the song list is unsortable (filters work fine)

Up where it says "Sorted by SONG NAME", tap on "SONG NAME" and you'll get a dropdown of other sort criteria (Artist, Difficulty, Source, Stars).
  • I figured out a roundabout way to filter the newest DLC.. Just scroll through the song list til you see a song that says NEW DLC! next to it in blue.. Click on it and then it shows a list of the latest DLC (doesn't go back very far).. IDK if there's an easier way to do it, but that's somewhat helpful..
  • dlleweldllewel Unsigned
    Awesomeness detected! This is fabulous, thanks!
  • Another nice filter would be "show only songs you DON'T own"..
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    edited May 15
    Downloaded, very solid. Will have some fun with this. I like how easy it is to see the weekly challenge songs.

Think it was made for the aspect ratio of a iPhone or equivalent as some of the buttons like Add to Wishlist and Purchase Song overlap and are placed higher up than the drum difficulty rating on my iPad but no biggie.

Buying some more songs tonight as a token of appreciation.

Another nice filter would be "show only songs you DON'T own"..

If you're attentive to your wish list you could use that as your don't-own filter, with the added capability of being able to exclude stuff you know you'll never want.

If you force-kill the app and then relaunch it, does it revert to primary? Or does it 'save' your intrument view preference in a way that even survives app kill?
    Killing the app does revert to the primary, but again, if you switch it leaves your primary instrument unable to select.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Nice! Too bad it still doesn't show an avatar for every crew member...