Rock Band Companion App v2!

Comments

• BaronRobBaronRob Unsigned

HMXOwl said:

begins to learn at a geometric rate.

Well, at least we've got a longer lead to solve it than most AI takeovers.
    Yeah but you don't know what geometric rate it will be going at. I mean, yeah it's not exponential growth but...

Is it a circle? A triangle? Just for the love of cheese please say it isn't a rhombus!?!?!
    It's far, far worse than you have even imagined.

It's a trapezoid.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    BaronRob said:

HMXOwl said:

begins to learn at a geometric rate.

Well, at least we've got a longer lead to solve it than most AI takeovers.
    Yeah but you don't know what geometric rate it will be going at. I mean, yeah it's not exponential growth but...

Is it a circle? A triangle? Just for the love of cheese please say it isn't a rhombus!?!?!
    It's far, far worse than you have even imagined.

It's a trapezoid.
    Tra---- what now?

Let's see throw away the tr because it's irrelevant and you have.... oh my good golly ms. molly...

Zoidberg in the form of an ape?!?!?

You're right... it's a monster!!!

• gaiacatgaiacat Unsigned
    Great job Harmonix!! I am loving what you are doing. Thank you
  • Thank you, nice new features were added! One minor point: Difficulty for a Song shows 7 Dots instead of "No Part" in case not all instruments are available. See "Landslide"
  • Mr. TateMr. Tate Road Warrior
    Thank you, we are aware of the issue. ;)
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    Loving the app update.

When sorting by difficulty it uses a different order than the game. The app is the sorting alphabetically by song title inside each difficulty. Would be nice if I could scroll through both lists in same order but understand if this is not possible to do on app.
  • Scythemaster 37Scythemaster 37 Road Warrior
    The update is awesome. What would be cool is if there was a feature to add songs that it does not recognize that you own to your library. I have a library of 1,541 songs, but they are spread out across two gamertags because I lost access to my first one for a couple of years and started building the rest of my library on my second one.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited May 20
    Uh, that's exactly what it does. I have three songs that aren't owned by "me" (they're owned by a different me that has an account homed to my system) and they're in the app's song list filtering on owned. Because the app song list isn't based on detected song ownership (they tried that and failed miserably), it is based on actual installed content on your console (based on the last time you played) - whether your main account owns it or not.
  • NavyCherubNavyCherub Unsigned
    edited May 20
    Thanks for this update. No longer do I have to guess whether the people above me on a spotlight song are in the same tier as me or not. That alone has me using the app way, way more than I ever used to.
  • Scythemaster 37Scythemaster 37 Road Warrior

Uh, that's exactly what it does. I have three songs that aren't owned by "me" (they're owned by a different me that has an account homed to my system) and they're in the app's song list filtering on owned. Because the app song list isn't based on detected song ownership (they tried that and failed miserably), it is based on actual installed content on your console (based on the last time you played) - whether your main account owns it or not.

I didn't go through and add up what it said I had, I was only going by the song count it says I have, but you're right. It's just the songs owned number is different than the amount it says I own on the song list part. Thanks.