Rock Band Companion App v2!

Comments

• edited June 2017
    My husband and I are in the same crew. We only have the shirts when both of us are logged into the PS4. If one of us logs out, then the other goes back to the game (without closing and restarting the game) the shirts disappear. If either of us start the game without the other, we don't have the shirts.
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    I have no idea if I have the shirt or not. I started in the final week, promoted to Silver. I have a bronze and silver shirt in the store, but nothing else relevant seems to be there. What should I be looking for?
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    Kazoo said:

I have no idea if I have the shirt or not. I started in the final week, promoted to Silver. I have a bronze and silver shirt in the store, but nothing else relevant seems to be there. What should I be looking for?

Just the bronze and silver shirts.

• KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Oh, well then.. I guess I got them. :) From the pics in-game (advertising to HURRY and play), the shirts looked a bit more colorful.
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Kazoo said:

Oh, well then.. I guess I got them. :) From the pics in-game (advertising to HURRY and play), the shirts looked a bit more colorful.

What you saw were probably the platinum, diamond and bloodstone tier shirts they are way more colorful and weird lol
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Thanks for the answer... I'm curious who "disagreed" and why.
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    patl175 said:

Kazoo said:

What you saw were probably the platinum, diamond and bloodstone tier shirts they are way more colorful and weird lol
    I assume you meant colorful and awesome. Yeah, gonna go with awesome.

patl175 said:

Kazoo said:

They sure are awesome but the avatar looks weird wearing it though, they are kinda short
  • patl175 said:

patl175 said:

Kazoo said:

They sure are awesome but the avatar looks weird wearing it though, they are kinda short
    Yeah I agree. I was hoping for a full length shirt haha!
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    patl175 said:

patl175 said:

Kazoo said:

Shirt looks fine on my female avatar.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Kazoo said:

patl175 said:

patl175 said:

Kazoo said:

Shirt looks fine on my female avatar.
    It's the masculine body type that has a shorter tee, with it finishing just above the waist, instead of on.
  • In the companion app, the tier status bar has a demotion zone. I thought demotions were supposed to be a thing of the past?
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned

In the companion app, the tier status bar has a demotion zone. I thought demotions were supposed to be a thing of the past?

I imagine it's a case of it just not being updated. Of course, there is a chance it keeps showing a demotion zone as the App is not always in line with what the console shows. For example, difficulty tiers are often different between the two. I've posed the question to HMXOwl why that is but no response.

• The app currently isn't even working for me, so I think something's gone afoul.
  • II_IronII_Iron Opening Act
    I have to choose my console and log in every time I launch the app, even though I gave the app permission. I'm on XBOX and iOS. Anyone else have this issje?
  • Today, yes, but not always.
  • It says try again later.
    Am i the only one still having problem connecting to the app since this challenge started i cant get it to work
    I'm getting HTTP error's still. It was somewhat better after force-killing and relaunching it but Jon up above it right, something has gone afoul.
  • I haven't been able to get it to work since some time yesterday. Farthest I've made it is to a screen asking me to pick a console, but then it throws an error.

Right now, it never goes past Loading...
  • Works fine now.
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Works fine for me as well. Seemed to be seriously broken last night.

While it does show the "red" zone, it still said "You're in the safety zone." I'm pretty sure it's just cosmetic. The console interface shows no red.
  • Loaded for me now, though there was a random 504 popup that came up at one point.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    II_Iron said:

I have to choose my console and log in every time I launch the app, even though I gave the app permission. I'm on XBOX and iOS. Anyone else have this issje?

I'm getting this constantly. Annoying as hell.
  • Same. Seems like something with the server broke? I'm getting streams of http errors once I finally get in and I can't check notifications.
  • Net Team's kickin' it 'til it works.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    edited June 2017
    HMXOwl said:

Net Team's kickin' it 'til it works.

I tried hittin it, I tried yellin at it, but nothin works!
    HMXOwl said:

Net Team's kickin' it 'til it works.

Tell em to kick harder
  • Tell 'em to work it 'til it kicks.