DLC Discussion: The Isley Brothers!

Comments

• @HMXOwl It looks like Xbox Oners won't be able to download Shout into their library today.

Can you replace that with Spoonman in honor of Chris Cornell? ( #RIPCornell )

Monetizing off someone's passing is a horrible thing to do hence why that shouldn't be the case.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited May 18
    Since Shout's not on Xbox yet, and I can't find any Youtube videos, can anyone tell me what the tiers are? Just curious.
  • edited May 18
    tdc002 said:

Since Shout's not on Xbox yet, and I can't find any Youtube videos, can anyone tell me what the tiers are? Just curious.

Devil-tiers on Vocals, 2 on Guitar and Bass, and 3 on Drums.
  • This is the approach HMX took and I feel they made the most appropiate decision.

All Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple of the Dog songs are eligible.

I feel sorry for the Xbox One players who were unable to download Shout into their library for this Weekly Challenge, because they still can't download, even though, the Challenge already started.

This is the approach HMX took and I feel they made the most appropiate decision.

I feel sorry for the Xbox One players who were unable to download Shout into their library for this Weekly Challenge, because they still can't download, even though, the Challenge already started.
    Good thing the challenge lasts for a week?
  • tdc002 said:

This is the approach HMX took and I feel they made the most appropiate decision.

Good thing the challenge lasts for a week?
    Yeah. To be super frank, most people haven't played. It's the middle of the work day in all of America. We're pretty confident the song will show up today, and like...most people wouldn't notice if it went up within the next hour compared to last night. It'll be fine.
  • NavyCherubNavyCherub Unsigned
    edited May 18
    tdc002 said:

G: 2
    Dr: 3
    V: 6
    B: 2
  • HMXOwl said:
    Not available in Australia yet.
  • dconrad23dconrad23 Unsigned
    This song is so glitched on expert guitar (PS4). The last half of the song is out of sync, there's a short RYB chord in the middle that automatically drops most of the time, and pausing has caused a couple serious issues.
  • HMXOwl said:
    Only available in the "In-game Store" in Australia.
  • NavyCherubNavyCherub Unsigned

HMXOwl said:
    Only available in the "In-game Store" in Australia.
    Username checks out.
  • ZenzukiZenzuki Unsigned
    Since this comes up in the XBOX store under a very specific order of search terms, I provide this link to all my fellow XB1 Brothers and Sisters!

Clicky Clicky to Shout

Weird that this one was so difficult to find.

Anywho's! :smile:
  • CAL022CAL022 Opening Act
    Tier 2 guitar? My hands were exhausted after playing!
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    It's finally showing on my Xbox app store (Canada)
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    I don't get why I can play this song on standard drums but not Pro Drums. Literally the only difference is where I strike the yellow notes.
    LoopyChew said:

I don't get why I can play this song on standard drums but not Pro Drums. Literally the only difference is where I strike the yellow notes.

Cymbals have less bounce than the drum pad. Maybe that's throwing you off? Just a guess.
  • This is a really great song to add to the library.. Lots of fun - sounds great.