Anybody still play RB3 on Wii? I'm a pretty good drummer..

edited June 2017 in Nintendo Wii
I just got my Wii connected to our new internet after screwing around with it for a bit. I was hoping to find some people still playing RB3 on Wii, but I haven't found anybody after waiting for whiles at a time.

My best instrument is (regular) drums, and I can play all but the toughest songs. I'm okay at guitar/bass as well, still trying to learn pro keys (currently on medium/hard), and I'm terrible at singing, though I sometimes do it for the hell of it. Most of the time, though, I drum.

I have no idea what's required on Wii for me to hook up with someone I've met here. My friend code/Wii number is 4638-6856-2347-5990, and my RB3 username is Eagle_2112, if that helps.

Comments

• tkaszuba said:

I just got my Wii connected to our new internet after screwing around with it for a bit. I was hoping to find some people still playing RB3 on Wii, but I haven't found anybody after waiting for whiles at a time.

My best instrument is (regular) drums, and I can play all but the toughest songs. I'm okay at guitar/bass as well, still trying to learn pro keys (currently on medium/hard), and I'm terrible at singing, though I sometimes do it for the hell of it. Most of the time, though, I drum.

I have no idea what's required on Wii for me to hook up with someone I've met here. My friend code/Wii number is 4638-6856-2347-5990, and my RB3 username is Eagle_2112, if that helps.

@tkaszuba ,Will be adding if you're still looking to play with someone.

• edited June 6
    I'm looking for online people to play as well. I am an excellent singer.