Let Witticus Draw Your Favorite Pokémon.

WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
edited June 23 in Less Rokk More Talk
I know a lot of you are excited about some new Pokémon game and I enjoy drawing terrible versions of them, so let's put our combined interest together. Tell me what Pokémon you want me to draw and I'll Wittify it. Here are a couple of examples...

I dream of populating this site with terrible Pokémon drawing, don't let me down.

It's getting kind of busy here, so let me organize this madness. Don't see your favorite creature? I'll totally make it for you!

Jigglyduff (39)
Paras (46)
Alakawham Bam Thank You Mam (65)
Bellsprout (69)
Magidarp (129)
Gyradork (130)
Squeeveeward (133)
Cynarchy (155)
Mr. PaHootHoot Head (163)
Unown (201)
Octillery (224)
Lugia (249)
Lucaliabilitio (448)
TogeCapt. Kiss (468)
The Persistence of Stunfisk (618)
Mimikyu & Dad (778)

Coming Soon

Rayquaza
Noctowl
Onyx
Ivysaur
Charmander
Zoroark

Comments

• firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    sure, I would enjoy to see your take on one of my favorites Bellsprout
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    I don't know Pokemon at all... so for me to really get complete enjoyment out of this thread (and that's what's important here) you would need to include what the original looks like next to your rendition... don't make me go search them out on my own!
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    For @BachiG just give me a random number between 1 and 700 and I can get you a Pokémon, these things are nice enough to be numbered.

Also here is the reference for bellsprout

@firedoom666 here you go, your own Bellspraut as promised.

• wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    Gyrados has always been my favorite
  • Cyndaquil
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Lugia
  • If I could i would also like to request another because I have more than one favorite

Rayquaza
  • Hit me with that Stunfisk, Witt baby.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    How about a Mimikyu, because Pikachu is too typical.
  • Dude i love your drawings.. I say the forum should use your pictures for avatars for the remainder of the month
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Ooh, definitely Togekiss for me. I'll use it as my forums avatar too, that sounds like a fun idea!
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    HMXOwl said:

Hit me with that Stunfisk, Witt baby.

no Noctowl?
    @KKFan5 bad news your Cyndaquil went full Cynarchy.

Oh, I can do random numbers... I'll go with 46. What'd I win?
    BachiG said:

You won yourself a Paras!

I'll have in ready after I take care of some other orders.
  • Witticus said:

@KKFan5 bad news your Cyndaquil went full Cynarchy.

This will become my Avatar in about 2 minutes..
  • Octillery please :D
    @TubaDude49 times have been tough for Lugia, but I was able to get a portrait of him at his usual spot on the corner oh 9th and Main.

• wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    thanks for the new profile pic, youre pretty talented
    Witticus said:

BachiG said:

You won yourself a Paras!

I'll have in ready after I take care of some other orders.
    Sweet...I like it. ...and I'm due for an avatar change, too when it's ready.
  • Witticus said:

@KKFan5 I'd be glad to make you a Rayquaza let me just get some more out of the way first and I'll be glad to start second requests.

But for @HMXOwl I present you Dali's "The Persistence of Stunfisk"

OMG that is fantastic.
    edited June 18
    @LiveHomeVideo yours was too perfect not to coincide with Father's Day and I'll be glad to expedite you a new one, but I have to say this is easily my favorite one I've drawn so far.

So without further adu, Mimikyu and his father wish everyone a happy Father's Day!

Picture is great, I'm fine with it being tied to Father's Day! For the avatar I had to crop it a bit, but it still works fine. Thanks!
    edited June 18
    Here's a version without the text if you still want to keep the joke intact. What amazes me most is how faithful my doodle of this one is to the original.

Fair enough, uploaded the whole picture without text onto my profile, and still cropped it to just Mimikyu for my thumbnail. Again, thanks for the picture, and yeah it really does closely resemble the actual concept.
    @razor63 TogeCapt. Kiss loves nothing more than being a flying, however there was recently an overbooking problem on one of his flights.

• razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Witticus said:

@razor63 TogeCapt. Kiss loves nothing more than being a flying, however there was recently an overbooking problem on one of his flights.

It's excellent! It's got that Togekiss feelin'. I was surprised to learn Togekiss had a male-to-female ratio of 7:1 though, I though it might have been more like 1:3, considering Togekiss' design. I mean, I think all my best ones are female, and I would know, I have over 15 of them.
    I always got the feeling most Pokémon were male just to make it harder to breed. Same reason Dittos became super hard to find in later games.