Greatest Rock Band Rig? / Post Yours

Comments

• uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    What a setup
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    Click tracks are cheating! lolz
  • rayman182 said:

This is my living room setup...you can never go to far.

ok sorry but i take back my other winner. wow....i bet you feel like a rockstar playing with that set up
  • I will admit it does add to the fun!
  • ZenzukiZenzuki Unsigned
    @qzstoryteller

Hey that last pic of yours...

What controller clamp is that on your mic stand? I need one of them bad boys!
  • @Zenzuki,

I have modified a Hercules DG 200B.

Almost any (Microphone Stand) Mobile/Tablet Holder can be modified into a Controller Holder.

Remove any bits that are not needed for affixing a controller to.

• MusashiMusashi Unsigned
    Topic Creator here. Here's one picture from when I was hosting Rock Band at Mohegan Sun:

• Here's my house tonight.

I feel like your setup is perfect for a wall mount, and am surprised more people don't do it.
    edited September 10
    Eh, why cut holes in the wall when the screen matches the front of the speakers?
  • Eh, why cut holes in the wall when the screen matches the front of the speakers?

Or when the speakers are too large to mount.
  • Moved to the basement this week added fog
  • I wish I had an extra room to dedicate to RB like you do lol
  • edited November 13
    You are going to need to hire a road crew if you ever move it to another location...Awesome!
    All you need is some paint and a couple of cheap sound-active lights from Amazon and you'll be killing it.

I run four total mixers and some splitters to split to the ps4 and the pevey pa speakers to fix vocal lag. Shure mics. Dm10 kit. 7.2 surround system.

Still haven’t figured out how to set up hi hat pedal to stop registering as bass notes on the dm10. Would love some advice on how to set up open/closed hats on it too. Have never worked that out. Anyway. Blown away by some of the setups here.

• All you need is some paint and a couple of cheap sound-active lights from Amazon and you'll be killing it.

I run four total mixers and some splitters to split to the ps4 and the pevey pa speakers to fix vocal lag. Shure mics. Dm10 kit. 7.2 surround system.

Still haven’t figured out how to set up hi hat pedal to stop registering as bass notes on the dm10. Would love some advice on how to set up open/closed hats on it too. Have never worked that out. Anyway. Blown away by some of the setups here.

Do you mean like Hue lights?
    Can you link what you're referring to..?