Year of 20-Witt-teen Wishlist (2017-2018)

Comments

• WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    @grumblevolcano money speaks louder than opinions.
    I keep updating but forgetting to post anything. So first lets hear it for Rick James - Super Freak! At 33.4 million listens on spotify, this classic funk song is probably responsible for most conceptions in the mid eighties. Or as us younger kids know him from the antics of Dave Chappell. However you know this song, let’s hope its not a one night stand and we see him again.

Next we have another classic track from the original pointless portsyers of the umlaut, Blue Oyster Cult. This... Also 1981 classic, Burnin’ For You, is less weird compared to their other offerings of songs about Godzilla or not fearing death, but it is a welcome song to the library. Oh and its got 22.7 million listens on spotify!

Finally from 1982, wow, its been an early 80s overload. Whatever it’s Asia with Heat of the Moment. With 30 million listens on spotify and a bit of South Park nostalgia for it. From a wave of English bands that named themselves after continents after Sweden’s Europe staked claim to... Europe, Asia was formed by bits of Yes, King Crimson, and Emerson, Lake, & Palmer. So once again we’re teased with classic prog that isn’t Rush.
    I've been busy with some projects and stuff s I finally sat down at my computer and put together my little chart that looks way different from last time. Alice in Chains adds in two songs from Dirt next week, so you are totally seeing double. Down in a Hole has an incredible 26.2 million listens on spotify while Them Bones has a swell17.4 million listens. Don't have anything clever to say right now, sorry guys.

Well damn, this week brought the legendary Johnny B. Good by Chuck Berry to Rock Band and I do not have a 1950's category on my list. Dammit chuck, here you go upsetting music in a good way once again!

The list is getting crazy now. Violent Femmes finally bring Blister in the Sun. The song you had no idea was from 1983 because it feels like the spirit of the 90s. We also have a song about not discriminating against white musicians. You know Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry. Also added a 50s category that I'm guessing will be used about as much as the 1960s category.