Kingdom Hearts III Anticipation Thread (UPDATE: 6/11/18 (New World Revealed)

Comments

• I'm excited for this game but I sort of hope it comes out next year. I am so behind on games right now as is LOL

It's already confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out this year. They said so in the Trailer for Japan's 2018 D3 Event. (Not sure if you're already aware of it or not).

But I'm glad you're excited for it. :)
    Has it had a delay yet though? They are announcing a date next month so I guess we will see. I’ll probably hold off on buying til I’m caught up regardless. :)

Looks awesome as hell though, have they already announced all the worlds? If so that don’t seem like a whole lot..
    There's still 4 more worlds that has yet to be revealed. According to this interview, they said that there will be 10 worlds, but no one knows it they're all Disney Movie based worlds or every world in the game.

The worlds officially announced so far includes...
    - Twilight Town (KH Original World)
    - Olympus Colosseum (Hercules)
    - Toy Box (Toy Story)
    - Monstropolis (Monsters Inc.)
    - The Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
    - San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)

It's also been rumored by Goofy's Voice Actor, Bill Farmer, and Voice Actor, Jim Cummings, that Arendelle (Frozen) and 100 Acre Woods (Winnie The Pooh) will be in there.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner

I'm excited for this game but I sort of hope it comes out next year. I am so behind on games right now as is LOL

It's already confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out this year. They said so in the Trailer for Japan's 2018 D3 Event. (Not sure if you're already aware of it or not).

But I'm glad you're excited for it. :)
    Has it had a delay yet though? They are announcing a date next month so I guess we will see. I’ll probably hold off on buying til I’m caught up regardless. :)

Looks awesome as hell though, have they already announced all the worlds? If so that don’t seem like a whole lot..
    There's still 4 more worlds that has yet to be revealed. According to this interview, they said that there will be 10 worlds, but no one knows it they're all Disney Movie based worlds or every world in the game.

The worlds officially announced so far includes...
    - Twilight Town (KH Original World)
    - Olympus Colosseum (Hercules)
    - Toy Box (Toy Story)
    - Monstropolis (Monsters Inc.)
    - The Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
    - San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)

It's also been rumored by Goofy's Voice Actor, Bill Farmer, and Voice Actor, Jim Cummings, that Arendelle (Frozen) and 100 Acre Woods (Winnie The Pooh) will be in there.
    Oh cool thanks for that! Wasn't sure. :)
    100 Acre Woods would be cool!
  • For those of you who are trying to catching up on the other Kingdom Hearts games, you're in luck.

- Kingdom Hearts 3 will be coming out in January 29, 2019

To be honest, I think this is best for the game, because I'm sure that SquareEnix wants to put in more details to their game. Expect to see more information tomorrow. :)
  • I mean i don't mind that date either. I have a ton of games I need to catch up on still, so that gives me time.
  • Frozen confirmed during Xbox KH3 trailer
  • edited June 11
    Well, I was going to post until I saw a new trailer, but it looks like @Dangimarocker beated me to the punch. But I'm still going to post new information (In spoilers).

- A new Disney Movie confirmed for new world: Frozen
    - Larxene returns, as one of Xenanort's 13 Seekers of Darkness and the main antagonist of the Frozen Arc
    - New Keyblade Form for the Frozen-based Keyblade: Blizzard Blade (Takes on the form of a pair of blade hands and Ice Skates)
    - New gameplay footages of Toy Story, Hercules, Monsters Inc, and Tangled
    - New Summon confirmed: Simba
    - New Attraction Flow: Splash Run (Based on the Grizzly River Run from Disneyland)
    - Not revealed in this trailer, but in a recent trailer from the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra, Remy from Ratatouille appears in the game as a Mini-Game character
    - If you don't want to be spoiled any further, then don't read this...
    - Aqua becomes one of the 13 Seeker of Darkness

New Trailer

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    I need to get crackin' on catching up. I recently beat II (fantastic game) and started on Re: Birth by Sleep. I also bought the II.8 collection, so when done with 1.5+2.5 I need to play through that as well.
  • More Kingdom Hearts Info incoming...

- Pirates of The Caribbean makes a return as the 8th Officially world
    - Sora, Donald, and Goofy gets a new world based form for the PotC world
    - The world's story seems to be based on At World's End, as Tia Dalma, as well as Will and Elizabeth makes appearances in that world
    - Luxord returns as another one of Xehanort's Seekers of Darknesses and is the main atagonist for the Pirates of the Caribbean's 2nd Story Arc in the Kingdom Hearts series
    - Ice Titan returns, along with the Magma and Tornado Titan, who finally makes their Kingdom Hearts debut
    - Maximus and Pascal from Tangled makes their appearance
    - The Riku Replica from Chain of Memories has became an ally
    - Another spoiler that's too good for me to reveal (Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled)
    - Kairi has a new Haircut, along with a new outfit

I hope that Davy Jones becomes a boss fight in the PotC world. :)

New Trailer