Annoying PS4 Troll

Hear me out...

Just recently, I'm being bugged by this annoying troll on my PS4 while playing Rock Band Rivals and grinding XP for my crew.

This troll will start off the conversation with a simple "Hey" and I've responded "Hello" and he said that "He got bored and is looking for friends to add." and asks "How old am I?" And I told him "31." He tells me that he's 22 and he's finishing "University" He asks me what I'm doing, and I told him that "I'm playing Rock Band 4". He told me that "He finished playing Infinite Warfare."

And then when I asked him if he plays "Rock Band 4" as well, he replies "LMAO I've got something way fun to do than what you're doing." And I told him that I wasn't interested, and have a nice day. I thought he would leave me alone.

But then just today, he began to bug me again. He was repeating the same conversation again, like he did last time. I tried to call him out for his annoyance, and all he did was spout out crap that I didn't cared for. I then told him to leave me alone and never speak to me again.

And after that, I deleated his Chat Groups so he wouldn't bother me again... Did anyone else had a annoying troll who is bothering him/her? Or is it just me?

Comments

• No, you are not the only one.

The person/bot goes under different PSN ID'S, but never has an avatar.
  • @qzstoryteller Ah, thank goodness, I'm not the only one.

First time, he used a ID called SydneeDivine. The recent time, I think he used the ID, Old Timely, but I'm not sure.

But what should I do if he does it again? I was thinking about blocking him, but I'm not sure.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard

@qzstoryteller Ah, thank goodness, I'm not the only one.

First time, he used a ID called SydneeDivine. The recent time, I think he used the ID, Old Timely, but I'm not sure.

But what should I do if he does it again? I was thinking about blocking him, but I'm not sure.

I would say block them if they pester you again. They are sending unwanted messages and annoying/harassing you, and you shouldn't have to put up with that. Besides, if what @qzstoryteller says is true, and it's a bot, then there's literally no chance of reasoning with it.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Sorry for the necro-post, but I'm frequently having run-ins with this bot. Both on XBL and PSN, because I have the same username/gamertag for both, and I consistently block it. But then, it just comes back and bothers me again. I don't know where it got my UN/GT from, but it's unnerving me somewhat. You can tell it's a bot though, because it has a weird agenda to steer the conversation in this specific direction, rather than actually adapt to your replies, and it's always variants of the same phrases too.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    Dang, I actually met this bot. It sent me a friend request, but I never accepted it and haven't heard from it since.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    Witticus said:

Dang, I actually met this bot. It sent me an unsolicited picture of random genitals, and I immediately accepted it, but haven't heard from it since.

fixed?
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP

Witticus said:

Dang, I actually met this bot. It sent me an unsolicited picture of random genitals, and I immediately accepted it, but haven't heard from it since.

fixed?
    You can just say @Dadasaurus Rex Drow, we all know who you're talking about!

(He's taking @Lawdog1521 place while he's gone)