Tone Effect Switch

SnakeEyezSnakeEyez Opening Act
I might be the only one who cares about this, but I would love to see the tone effect switch on guitars(and bass), useful again during overdrive sequences and standard solos like previous Rock Band titles. It sucks that they have no effect outside of freestyle solos. >.<
A return feature for future update please? No?

Comments

• Rock_StarmanRock_Starman Headliner
    I care. I almost always (and probably unoptimally) used the star power on the chours just to get that echo effect on it.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    Yeah, I'm kind of surprised this hasn't been patched in yet. I rarely use Freestyle solos, so to me, there's just a switch that does nothing, that's constantly in my way.
  • I think that this feature was not in the game because of the bad stems that exists in some of the dlc songs. I could be wrong though.
  • TimmoWarnerTimmoWarner Opening Act
    I also miss having the various sounds available.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

I think that this feature was not in the game because of the bad stems that exists in some of the dlc songs. I could be wrong though.

You're wrong.

It's in the game, it's just tied to Freestyle Solos.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I loved the effects switch, but with current production guitars not even having the switch I doubt this feature will make a comeback. :(

The d-pad is about the worst alternative for anything used in game, including this.
  • DarkaberDarkaber Opening Act
    I would love to see this feature added too..PLZ HMX add this in
  • DarkaberDarkaber Opening Act
    tdc002 said:

I think that this feature was not in the game because of the bad stems that exists in some of the dlc songs. I could be wrong though.

You're wrong.

It's in the game, it's just tied to Freestyle Solos.
    I know its in freestyle solos but i hate playing freestyle it spoils the song..Want it added for normal solos
  • If only the Chorus effect in older RB games was in the same position as it is in RB4... As it stands, it's my favorite effect and I can't use it in the older games as I keep hitting the switch while strumming...