DLC Discussion: One Song

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Opening Act
    Daaaaaamn, this is good content HMX.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    Between this and Gold on the Ceiling (next week hopefully), best month in a long time! Oh yeah, Rush last week too!
  • KainKain Unsigned
    Wow, I was listening to the 17 minute version on my iPod at work yesterday thinking, "What if this made it to Rock Band?" Like practically all the songs on my wishlist; I never dreamed it would actually happen. I'm impressed.
  • AbaddonAbaddon Road Warrior
    Great, great addition. Seriously blown away. I will happily attempt and (no)-fail on drums!

Now if you guys could just get around to adding Thick as a Brick I could die happy...
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    Agree, More Jethro Tull Please :)
  • @Chizenhowtzer 2112 is broke on PS4.

Really? I bought the entire 2112 (And managed to FC it last week) and it worked fine on my PS4 Library.

Do you meant it's broke on SIEE PS4? Mine is a SIEA PS4.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act

@Chizenhowtzer 2112 is broke on PS4.

Really? I bought the entire 2112 (And managed to FC it last week) and it worked fine on my PS4 Library.

Do you meant it's broke on SIEE PS4? Mine is a SIEA PS4.
    Read his post at the bottom of the first page... :)
  • @FritzyKatz Yes, SIEE. In the end any song that it not present on all 3 platforms (XB1, SIEE, SIEA) can't be a spotlight song.
  • thewickedchildthewickedchild Opening Act
    Eh. I'd buy the short version... not real excited at this. I'll check the charts as always, but leaning towards a pass.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Also, as was mentioned on Reddit, this song is the only one in RB4 where a solo player can break a million points (apparently drums play out to 1.3 million; full pro drums would logically go up to like 1.5/1.6 million in that case). That's kinda amazeballs.
  • edited July 11
    Pro Drums is the 1.24m*.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited July 11
    HMXOwl said:

Pro Drums is the 1.24m*.

In which case regular drums fall around 1.03m*. Still amazeballs.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned

It's Been Such a Long Time (Songs longer than 6 minutes)
    -Child in Time
    -In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida

Tortorous goodness all around.

Like this idea. Since 2112 is split up (and not working for some?), I Heard It Through the Grapevine and the Who's Super Bowl S-mash up good choices.

• firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    well this is pretty awesome... I will definitely be getting this song when I have money
  • CAL022CAL022 Opening Act
    edited July 11
    The full 17 minutes?

EDIT: Wow, it really is!
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    This is cool. A definite purchase.
  • No freaking way.
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    I'll buy that for a dollar three dollars.
  • CAL022CAL022 Opening Act
    I'm guessing that is £2.39 for the UK seeing as Rocksmith DLC costs $2.99 each.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    A week where everybody pays the same relative price for the same relative fun. I approve.

At this rate, DLC of the year.
  • I LOVE long songs. So even though this song isn't my favorite whatsoever it's length makes it an instabuy!
  • KrS_OnEKrS_OnE Opening Act
    yesssss!!!!!
  • edited July 11
    @grumblevolcano wha..!? I've just played it last week!

Edit: Oh, SIEE version you say.
  • Best song of the year! (totally going on blind excitement right now). Cannot wait to thrash this song on drums, it will be epic!!!

My body is not ready...