SEASONAL STANDINGS -RIVALS

TURLEYZINFANDELTURLEYZINFANDEL Unsigned
edited July 12 in Rock Band Rivals
Can someone from HMX please tell me what the purpose of the seasonal ranking is? Does it or will it factor in any way as to how crews are promoted or is it for rewards or bragging rights?

Comments

• KickingguruKickingguru Unsigned
    Since we cant see any form of leaderboards either past or present... This is basically "Whose line is it Anyways?" where everything is made up and points dont matter anyways....
  • VladTepzVladTepz Unsigned
    edited July 15

Since we cant see any form of leaderboards either past or present... This is basically "Whose line is it Anyways?" where everything is made up and points dont matter anyways....

OMG hahaha! Best reply I've seen in a long time... :smiley:
  • edited July 25
    I would like to see a rivals website similar to the information on the Rock Band App. It would be nice to have a place to see who is topping the charts for any rank and not just those we are competing against in our current rank.
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Yeah.... me, too.

Harmonix appears to be resistant to making information available through anything they don't directly control. No external leaderboards... no external high scores, nothing. Maybe they're trying to prevent third parties from doing something interesting with that information; maybe they think not enough people are that interested; or maybe they're just too busy trying to improve this and/or that.

As a competitor, I would think that it would be useful for me to see how all the tiers are doing. Which crews I can expect to be going up against next round, and how active they are (so I can take an estimated guess at how active they will be next round).
  • KickingguruKickingguru Unsigned
    I want to see where I stack up in individual bass xp or just simply if my group is in bloodstone, other groups seeing that who are not in bloodstone. Quite literally, unless you promote that you made bloodstone, nobody would ever see it. You cant even see beyond the ten groups around you at any given time for a week.