(PS4) Kings of Metal is looking for a new member to join.

edited July 17 in Rock Band Rivals
I'm hear on behalf of @kaesekruste3 to inform anyone who reads this: Our Crew is losing one of our long time members and administrators, @xBLACKFLAMESx12, who is doing a console switch from PS4 to XBOX One.

So, we need a new player who is...
- Very active in Crew Challenges and playing Rock Band
- Who has most of the DLC available.
- Is good on Expert Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Vocals.
- Has enough or a means to get more money (e.g. A Job) to buy new DLC

If you are interested in joining, please reply to this thread. Thank you. :)

Crew's name is Kings of Metal, platform is Playstation 4.

Comments

• Does anyone wants to replace xBLACKFLAMESx12? If so, then please reply to this thread. We need someone who has most of the DLC available, is good on Expert Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Vocals, and is willing to buy new DLC Spotlights.

We could really use your help to get our Crew to Bloodstone Tier. :)
  • Kings of Metal needs someone who has nearly every DLC, is good at Expert, and is very active at Rock Band.

We have one member who is making a Console Jump, and we need a replacement. Please help us get to Bloodstone, for this season, and the following seasons. I will promote the said person to an Admin at the end of Season 1, since I'm an Admin for Kings of Metal.

We could really use your help to get our Crew to Bloodstone Tier. :)
  • Just recently, we've let the Crew Member who is console jumping, go from our crew.

So as of now, we have a open spot. If you are interested in helping our crew get to Bloodstone, then let me or our crew leader, @kaesekruste3 (MyArtIsMurder94 on PSN) know. We need someone who is good at Expert Guitar, Expert Bass, Expert Drums, and Expert Vocals.

Our Crew's name is Kings of Metal, the Platform is PS4.