Drummer sought for Emergency Rooster (XB1): Cluck Yeah!

Hey there future clucker,

We’ve got one opening in our crew and would like to hand it to a solid drummer. Please read everything below to see if you’re a good fit.

About us:
* Formed as a founding Rivals crew
* Leader: Yours truly
* All of our important stats are in the top 1000 globally for all crews.**
* [ETA] Tier: Diamond
* The ‘unofficial hard level’ crew – By unofficial, we mean scaring the tar out of everybody whenever we get to diamond. Really we play mostly on expert.
* We’re not super hardcore though. We just need someone who participates and does so very well.
* Current forum personalities on board: @Joseph5185, @LordFlatus, @Liquidity1207, @Wildcat15, @AndyTheIndigoer, @razor63

**Skill is NOT an important stat.

About you and your drum career specifically:
* You must meet THREE or more of the following 5:
*** Skill at least 800
*** Disc songs score at least 6 million
*** All Songs Score at least 30 million
*** Total stars earned at least 5,000
*** Gold star songs at least 100
* Difficulty & DLC: If you can play at least 300 songs in your library to 5*H, 4*X, or better, you’re fine.
* Tolerance: Be able to handle Andy’s sense of humor. It can get overbearing at times.
* Play amount: Please be ready to play at least 40 songs a month, or 8-10 songs on average per challenge

Benefits:
* Visit diamond -- and this time, stay there with us.
* Our own Google Hangout courtesy of @Joseph5185
* Our own private forum site and analytics dashboard courtesy of yours truly
* One of this game’s friendliest crews! We chat and party all the time and are a great place to make new friends!

Not for:
* People who want bloodstone as a life goal, unless you want to carry us there singlehandedly

To apply: Send me (XBL gamertag same as forum screen name) a private message over XBL – Or a PM over the forums here with your GT. We’ll check your stats once we have your GT. First person who applies and meets all the criteria above gets in!!

Comments

• LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I welcome the fool who can single-handedly carry us to BloodStone!!!

Otherwise I welcome a new member who likes to play, won't get mad at me for lagging if they feel like logging 100k XP in a week, and likes to have fun and play Rock Band.

My personal goal in the crew is to always get at least 10 plays per challenge week to get the participation medal, hope for a low-dot bass or drum song so I can snag a spotlight spot for a change, and to be available to grind on the rare occasion that we decide as a group to make some crazy push for advancement. :)
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    edited July 19
    I'll throw it out there that ideally I want someone who is multi-talented at least with two instruments.

The spotlight songs is what always holds us back from reaching the top of BS.
    We are quite talented, but just not quite there yet as far as being elite of the elite.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

The spotlight songs is what always holds us back from reaching the top of BS.

It also keeps us from reaching the bottom of Bloodstone. :)
  • edited July 20
    CTA: We're now diamond; yay!

I'll throw it out there that ideally I want someone who is multi-talented at least with two instruments.

The spotlight songs is what always holds us back from reaching the top bottom of BS.
    We are quite talented, but just not quite there yet as far as being elite of the elite.

Honestly, in my opinion, we all have day jobs and/or full-time education (or both!) and really don't want to be the elitest of the elite.

Looking forward to getting a[nother] drummer who has the same diamond philosophy.

• itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    edited July 20
    I'm willing to join. I meet 3 of the 5 requirements, but can easily achieve them all.
    GT: itzJV
    Hey there @itzJV!

I'm one of the admins for EMERGENCY ROOSTER and I'm sure the leader, @AndyTheIndigoer, will be happy to hear that you are interested in joining.

Let's wait for him to follow-up and then we should be all set.

Thanks for your interest! =)
    @itzJV ..

Disregard. I tried to send you an invite, but it says you are already in another crew?
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    Yeah, I have been recruited by another crew ahead of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • itzJV said:

Yeah, I have been recruited by another crew ahead of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your consideration! If you know anybody else who is interested, please send me a forum PM or XBL message.
  • Thread temporarily paused/closed as we've got a quality drummer on our hands. They don't seem to have an account on the forums, but an advance thanks to @burntmyope