Xbox1 - drummer and vocalist - newbies... sort of

HI all, not new to rockband but new to rivials and this new method of online (friends only). My GF and I don't play much, maybe 2x a month, we're and older couple I guess (late 40's). Generally we play quickplay and mostly the songs she knows how to sing and a couple new ones throw in. She's mostly country and 80's but she's up for whatever. She is an awesome singer 99-100 % on some devil songs (kelly clarkson and carrie underwood). Me however, I'm an hard to expert EKIT (roland TD20) drummer depending on the song. Even on hard it's difficult on some songs, we use no fail.... I pretty much like everything, except rap. I'm an 80's metal fan, Metallica, Ozzy, Motley, Ratt and Disturbed and I'm digging country now. But we mainly play the country, pop stuff now. She's doesn't know metal even-though she's up for playing it. I rarely play the fast stuff now, my kick foot isn't fast enough. We just like playing, no matter what scores we get.

If your looking for casual game play and not into scores and gold starring every song, feel free to add me. mx racer 33

We have about 800 songs, but if there's something you enjoy and we don't have it, I'll buy it.

Also, it is possible to have both of us one 1 console, right? My user has live but hers does not.

BTW: we like to have a few drinks while playing, so the later we go, the scores may reflect that !!!!

Comments

• HI all, not new to rockband but new to rivials and this new method of online (friends only). My GF and I don't play much, maybe 2x a month, we're and older couple I guess (late 40's). Generally we play quickplay and mostly the songs she knows how to sing and a couple new ones throw in. She's mostly country and 80's but she's up for whatever. She is an awesome singer 99-100 % on some devil songs (kelly clarkson and carrie underwood). Me however, I'm an hard to expert EKIT (roland TD20) drummer depending on the song. Even on hard it's difficult on some songs, we use no fail.... I pretty much like everything, except rap. I'm an 80's metal fan, Metallica, Ozzy, Motley, Ratt and Disturbed and I'm digging country now. But we mainly play the country, pop stuff now. She's doesn't know metal even-though she's up for playing it. I rarely play the fast stuff now, my kick foot isn't fast enough. We just like playing, no matter what scores we get.

If your looking for casual game play and not into scores and gold starring every song, feel free to add me. mx racer 33

We have about 800 songs, but if there's something you enjoy and we don't have it, I'll buy it.

Also, it is possible to have both of us one 1 console, right? My user has live but hers does not.

BTW: we like to have a few drinks while playing, so the later we go, the scores may reflect that !!!!

Currently, it isn't possible for 2 "local" players to play online together.

The forum community has asked Harmonix to add a patch to allow "multiple Local players" for online multiplayer.

So, hopefully it is possible.
  • Lakers_Fan_24Lakers_Fan_24 Opening Act
    That stinks, thanks for the reply.