What do you call the buttons closest to the middle of your Jag/Strat controller?



  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    "Solo Buttons/Frets"

    All the people saying "the BRE buttons" and "I never play those tiny buttons" leads me to deduce that those people don't play freestyle solos.

    Or they play on a gh guitar and freestyle solos are all-red.
    Those people would be befuddled by this poll anyway. :)
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    "Solo Buttons/Frets"

    Always called them solo buttons but really only use them for BRE a.k.a. spam the hell outta them and frantically try to get back to the regular buttons only to miss the final note. :D

    Pretty much THIS exactly... =)
Sign In or Register to comment.