Blitz leaving xbox and playstation stores... Question about playing the game.

I bought Blitz when it first came out, played it hard until I had gold stars for my whole library, and haven't played it much since (actually ruined the bumpers on two 360 controllers because I played it so much). If it is leaving the store, will it still be playable in near to long term future? I have read where some users have had trouble logging in to play and the coin system requires logging in for power ups.

If you haven't purchased, I would totally recommend as a "track pack" even if the game will no longer function. I am helping a buddy who was late to rock band download it tonight before it goes down.

Comments

• Topov81Topov81 Unsigned

If it is leaving the store, will it still be playable in near to long term future?

RockBandAide have stated that "Harmonix will continue to maintain servers and online services after the game has been pulled. Any functionality at time of pulling will remain intact."

However that's not been confirmed by HMX as far as I can tell.

• i really hope the servers maintain online, because know it or not... Harmonix still has an active group of Blitz players! Im one of em!