AC/DC Track Pack issue on Xbox one

Hi, sorry for my english.I have the acdc track pack on xbox 360 but on xbox one i can download the songs but into the game I can't see them.

I downloaded other songs and i don't have any problem, if i select Manage Game i can see all the downloaded acdc songs.

Comments

• Are they in the "Ready to Install" section?
  • edited August 4
    They are installed like the Rock Band 4, same section.

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it but same issue. Other songs fine but ACDC songs not listed for play

• I turned off my Xbox and i delete cache pressing button for 5 secs but no fix.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    How about in RB4? Have you tried to refresh the song cache in-game?
  • edited August 4
    LoopyChew said:

How about in RB4? Have you tried to refresh the song cache in-game?

Yes, but only refresh 4 songs, free songs.

One Question, in store Game I don't see anything about ACDC but in Xbox store yes. Is this normal?

I purchased Code, redeemed and downloaded the songs on Xbox One. Do I have to import before on Rock Band 3 on Xbox 360?

Sorry for my english. Thanks all
  • Yes, this is normal.

No. X-Bone redemption is fine.
  • edited August 4
    I check my purchase history but i can't see any of AC/DC Track Pack, the code is fine redeemed cause I can download the songs. Maybe that's the issue?
  • Did you use another gamertag?
  • smanchacsmanchac Unsigned
    Give it a day. It usually takes a bit to show up. I recently had the same issue with a track pack. Songs showed up as installed the following day.

Did you use another gamertag?

I don't think so. From that picture, it's obviously in the OP's history, but not installing (think "Kung Fu Fighting").
  • edited August 7
    News! Today, i turn on Xbox One and a popup saying 5 songs has been downloaded.. load Rock Band 4 and 5 ACDC songs listed..I'll keep waiting
    Excellent!

Maybe keep your Xbox on for a while and it'll install? It could just be a matter of time.
  • smanchacsmanchac Unsigned
    LoopyChew said:

Excellent!

Maybe keep your Xbox on for a while and it'll install? It could just be a matter of time.

Leave it on RB4. Log in, get to menu where it says quick play etc, leave it on overnight. Everything will be there when you reset in the morning.

Worked for me with 1300+ songs. Sucked it works that way but that's how to get it to work.