Unable To Post Spotlight Scores

I joined a crew this weekend and I've played all three songs on drums and my scores have not posted to empty slots. Is it a bug or am I locked out until next event? My XP gains have still counted towards the crew.

Comments

• You can only post spotlight scores for 1 crew per week. If you already posted in whatever crew you were in before this one, you can't post scores anymore.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

You can only post spotlight scores for 1 crew per week. If you already posted in whatever crew you were in before this one, you can't post scores anymore.

Are you sure that's how it works? I thought it was simpler than that: if you join a crew mid-challenge, you can't post spotlight scores that challenge but you can grind XP.
  • Could be! Haven't really tested it out :)
  • You can only post spotlight scores for 1 crew per week. If you already posted in whatever crew you were in before this one, you can't post scores anymore.

Are you sure that's how it works? I thought it was simpler than that: if you join a crew mid-challenge, you can't post spotlight scores that challenge but you can grind XP.
    Missing a step. You're barred if you're in a different Crew than the one you began the week in. We aren't punishing people who start Rivals on one of the five active days.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    HMXOwl said:

You can only post spotlight scores for 1 crew per week. If you already posted in whatever crew you were in before this one, you can't post scores anymore.

Missing a step. You're barred if you're in a different Crew than the one you began the week in. We aren't punishing people who start Rivals on one of the five active days.
    Cool. I wasn't sure. The way it's done is the best way, but it's harder to implement and track so I was guessing on the easiest implementation.