Season 1 is end. HMX what prizes you prepared for us?

Hi All,

i have a few questions,
when hmx announced Seasons update they mentioned that at the end of each season crews will receive prizes depends on their seasonal standing.
Can i ask what prizes we will receive for season 1? I dont see any news about it,

i will appreciate any informations about it,
thanks

Comments

• twistedoaktwistedoak Unsigned
    So you are a company and have started this new thing called Rivals.

Rivals doesn't exactly turn out the way you want it, so you create seasons. To promote seasons, you give in game clothing as an example of what type of rewards can be expected and state that rewards will be based on where you end up as well as better rewards the higher up you are.

Season one goes by with this in the minds of everyone, and ends with a whimper. No announcement on the official boards, nothing about the winners or the famed rewards that were promised at the beginning of seasons.

It seems the rewards are this: The top team with rival points (This is overall, not on each console) gets to pick a challenge theme. Everyone else gets mission badges.

That's right, badges.

This is the reward that starts off the flagstone of seasons and is supposed to entice us to return for a season 2. This is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that will keep us coming back season after season.

If you read reddit, you'll see there is a promise of something different for season 2. I hope it's not pins to replace the badges.
  • edited August 9
    Ehm, maybe it is just me, but let's give them the benfit of a doubt.
    And in this case how about at least 1 work day in the office for announcements, standings, whatever?
  • twistedoaktwistedoak Unsigned
    Benefit of the doubt for what?

Rewards? They've already said in Reddit we are getting badges as our reward.

An official announcement on these boards? Ok, that sounds reasonable. I'm not going to hold my breath though as they use twitter, reddit, and facebook more than these boards to get the message out.
  • I have made my feeling quite clear in personal posts to Owl and Josh. The community managers are completely clueless on how to manage the community. They never get out in front of anything, communication is minimal, it is always guess work and after the fact. I have no idea what the community managers do each day but evidently they don' t do what we think they should be doing. I agree completely with Twisted Oak, they need a significant upgrade in the marketing and communication department. A start would be complete leader boards for each tier and overall, but that simple concept appears to have been ignored. I could care less if get a badge or a piece of digital clothing but that is just me.
  • "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."
  • VladTepzVladTepz Unsigned
    edited August 10

I have made my feeling quite clear in personal posts to Owl and Josh. The community managers are completely clueless on how to manage the community. They never get out in front of anything, communication is minimal, it is always guess work and after the fact. I have no idea what the community managers do each day but evidently they don' t do what we think they should be doing. I agree completely with Twisted Oak, they need a significant upgrade in the marketing and communication department. A start would be complete leader boards for each tier and overall, but that simple concept appears to have been ignored. I could care less if get a badge or a piece of digital clothing but that is just me.

OMG, get out of my head...I couldn't agree more... In fact, I think you nailed everything I was about to post, other than how stupid it is to base rewards on Rivals Points cross-platform when crews can't directly compete cross-platform, so thank you for saving me the time. ;)
  • And yet, nothing from Harmonix.

No response, no post in the announcements, nothing. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Now can we cry foul?

Communication is key to keeping a business alive. You have post after post of people wanting information. It really is disheartening to see this company go down the trash because of the apathy of its employees and leadership.
  • smanchacsmanchac Unsigned
    It's badges. Go to reddit rockband it's confirmed there.
  • VladTepzVladTepz Unsigned
    smanchac said:

It's badges. Go to reddit rockband it's confirmed there.

I just want to point out that here, Twitter, & Facebook are the only Official Social channels... Glad they confirmed it on one of the UnOfficial Social channels and nowhere else... :|