My Ultimate Setlist

As much as I love the songs that Harmonix puts into these Rock Band games, I think it would be pretty cool to put up newer groups as well. (These could be used for a new game or even things in the music store for all the games that are currently out)

For instance, there's an Aussie band called 5 Seconds of Summer that has fun songs to play that aren't heavy metal or pop. Songs could come from either their first self-titled album or their second album, Sounds Good Feels Good.

I know there's a Twenty One Pilots pack for RB4, but as someone who only owns the original and 2, it would be awesome if there were songs in the music store because Twenty One Pilots has both challenging songs on all instruments (especially in their later albums) and some easy ones too.

I don't know how this would work, but I think having some a-Capella from like Pentatonix would be cool (but like I said, I don't know how or if you'd put anything for Guitar, Bass, and Drums seeing as how they don't use instruments)

That's really all I can think of at the moment, but if I think of more I'll definitely comment on this!

Comments

• edited August 22
    Hello, Welcome to the Harmonix Forums! :)

I just want to let you know that She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer is in Rock Band 4 as DLC, as part of the Off the Charts 03 Pack, on March 22, 2016.

Also, as for A-Capella, it's possible if the other vocal parts are charted on each instruments. RBN had Rockapella (The guys who did the Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? theme).

If you're interested, try using this link for Song Requests.

Link - http://harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request
  • Thanks!

Yeah, I don't have Rock Band 4, only the original and 2 for my Xbox 360, so I didn't know; thanks for telling me though!

Oh yeah, that's so true! I guess I never thought of that.

Thank you so much for the link! I really appreciate it ^.^