Ba ba ... ba ba ba... we didn't get promoted - Promotion failed!

@HMXOwl and the rest of HMX RB support:

Our crew (EMERGENCY ROOSTER) scored 2159268 spotlight and 345534 XP during Season 2, Challenge 1. Both were 98th percentile or above compared to our fellow Bronze crews.

However, the game (app and console) still shows that we're Bronze, and this makes us extremely sad and to be honest, kinda clucked over. :disappointed:

While being #1 Bronze in XP and Spotlight is somewhat entertaining, we'd rather be... you know, in the tier that we earned. Which I'm guessing is Silver, unless you moved the Bronze > Silver threshold to 99.999%.

Please let us know what's happening and/or what you can do for us. Thanks in advance!

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ... we better be promoted....

--ATI on behalf of EMERGENCY ROOSTER
@joseph5185 - @xzalor - @lordflatus - @liquidity1207 - @razor63 - @wildcat15

Comments

• I didn't play last week and thought:
    Did we just miss silver...
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    edited September 4
    And yet we sit in bronze...

Hey, we appear to be silver now. :)
  • Yay silver!!!! :blush: Thanks HMX!
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    @hmxowl

Our Crew XP stopped incrementing sometime last night.

Please tell me we aren't the only ones again?
    edited September 6
    HMXOwl said:

It was literally just your Crew, if that makes you feel any better.

Thanks for the fix. Our stats are still stuck in bronze even though our tier show silver. I hope that won't be a problem with promotion to Gold. :)
  • The servers came to snuff the roosters... but we ain't gonna die!! (Thanks to @HMXOwl !)

I'm with @LordFlatus that even though we're shown as Silver, we may get inappropriately ranked with Bronze crews, and nobody likes inappropriate furious ranking.

Also, crew stats aren't updating, but that could be a general issue.
  • The Rockband app says we earned ZERO rivals points... and therefore are "safe" in Bronze....... wtf?!? I'm done playing this till it gets fixed.
  • HMXOwl said:

It was literally just your Crew, if that makes you feel any better.

Thanks for the fix. Our stats are still stuck in bronze even though our tier show silver. I hope that won't be a problem with promotion to Gold. :)
    Oh it appears it WAS a problem.......
  • The Rockband app says we earned ZERO rivals points... and therefore are "safe" in Bronze....... wtf?!? I'm done playing this till it gets fixed.

The console view says we're gold, so I expect you to be playing tomorrow, ser. :D
    We DID miss out on points and XP, however.

Oh well.

Oh well.

That blows. We should be at about 298 instead of 199. We basically finished last in Silver due to no fault of our own, but still got promoted to Gold.

Oh well.

That blows. We should be at about 298 instead of 199. We basically finished last in Silver due to no fault of our own, but still got promoted to Gold.
    Yea. At least for now. @HMXOwl stated that the net team is aware of this umm mishap, but doing anything about it or caring is entirely something else.

We are still elite! =)

(If our #1 holdings were any glimpse of that reality due to the accidental tier ladder last week. Though, if we were legit in the top 100 crews at the completion of S1, then that pretty much solidifies no other crew stood a chance with us there.)
  • There's your points.
  • HMXOwl said:

There's your points.

#yaypoints