Cost of Rock Band will be a bit cheaper for me...

ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
edited August 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
The 360 has dropped about $50 in price ($50 off pro, $30 off elite, and $20 off core), this means I get to pay $50 less to be able to play Rock Band. I hope to see even lower prices come christmas time, but I don't think that will happen.

So Now I get to buy a 360 pro for $350 instead of $400, Which is nice.

Comments

• Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    I thought it was 50 across the board.
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Eman311;34348 said:
    I thought it was 50 across the board.
    I thought so too, but I was just reading it off of Gamestop, and I guess not...

http://www.gamestop.com/default.asp?sect=1270
  • no_direction_homeno_direction_home Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    us canadians get a $100 pricedrop ($97usd)
  • _GABO__GABO_ Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    ThePaska;34301 said:
    The 360 has dropped about $50 in price ($50 off pro, $30 off elite, and $20 off core), this means I get to pay $50 less to be able to play Rock Band. I hope to see even lower prices come christmas time, but I don't think that will happen.

So Now I get to buy a 360 pro for $350 instead of $400, Which is nice.
    Same here. I haven't even bought the 360 yet, but now it's $50 less! I'm so happy! I can buy a 12 month (13 actually) subscription to XBOX Live with it too! And I don't even have to activate it until after that first full month is over, w00t.
  • battle_axe_of_doombattle_axe_of_doom Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    you need to buy the 360 sonnnnn. bioshock, mass effect, rock band :), gh3, stranglehold, and gtaIV next yr. wut else can u ask for
  • IbanezBassist_v2IbanezBassist_v2 Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    battle_axe_of_doom;35203 said:
    you need to buy the 360 sonnnnn. bioshock, mass effect, rock band :), gh3, stranglehold, and gtaIV next yr. wut else can u ask for
    Metal Gear.....oh wait thats right. Its PS3 exclusive.....:cool:
    edited August 2007
    lol you bastard </3

we will get metal gear eventually, OH WE WILL. we got devil may cry 4, so nothing will stop us from getting mgs4
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    I'm not so sure about MGS4, i love the series, but i'd rather not think about it.

I played the stranglehold demo today, and that game is TIGHT.

I can't wait to buy it now, it moved ahead of bioshock for me.
    edited August 2007
    lol i was playing that damn demo at 5 am, thats how good that game is gonna be. idk about better than bioshock but it sure as hell gonna be one hell of a game. i just wonder how the bullet time is gonna look in multiplayer cuz obviously when one guy is going slo mo and the other is going real time there has to be some type of uhhhhh space time continuuum or something :p
  • cezar515cezar515 Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    amazon.com shows the premium 360 for $329.99 right now actually so it's an even better deal and you better get it now before it goes back up.
  • MrGrievesMrGrieves Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    I'll get a 360 when mass effect comes out
  • CrazyIvanCrazyIvan Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    I'm in the same boat, since I'm buying a 360 just for Rock Band.

I'm hoping the price cut also influences the prices on Ebay. For a while now, you could get a new Premium in the $350 range. So with the $50 drop in price, I'm hoping we'll see some Premiums in the $300 range. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    cezar515;35218 said:
    amazon.com shows the premium 360 for $329.99 right now actually so it's an even better deal and you better get it now before it goes back up.
    Oh really? Sweet I guess I should go ahead and buy one soon!