Experiencing Dropmix deck connection issues now. (iPhone 8+)

RenrockRenrock Too bland to be banned
edited September 28 in DropMix
Got the game a few days ago and it worked fine with my old iPhone 6 and also still works with a friends 7+, but I just upgraded my phone yesterday to the iPhone 8+ and for some reason it doesn't want to connect to the board. Just endless searching. (latest firmware, all updated, bluetooth on etc) Could be ios11 issue as the older phone hasn't been updated yet.

Horrible timing as I just got my first 2 expansion decks in! :p

Comments

• The only problem I've had with my iphone 8 is that everything stops working when I receive a phone call, and I have to close the app an reopen for it to work. Mine's a regular 8 and not a plus though, so mileage may vary.
  • Have the same issue with my Nexus 6P. My girlfriend's iPhone 6 connects with no problem, but my Nexus just hangs there unable to sync even though it shows up as an available device when I'm looking at the bluetooth settings.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    No issues here.
    iPhone 7 (Verizon...if that helps - probably doesn't)

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited December 5

Have the same issue with my Nexus 6P. My girlfriend's iPhone 6 connects with no problem, but my Nexus just hangs there unable to sync even though it shows up as an available device when I'm looking at the bluetooth settings.

Ah, damn, that was my previous phone. My current one [Galaxy S8] doesn't seem to want to connect properly: I gave up fighting with it after 20 minutes, but surely it will work eventually, right? I'm no longer convinced. So I'll just use an old phone! Oh, so that won't work either.

Is there an official list of phones that DO work with this game? I would like to think details like that would be on the box, somewhere (if not in bold on the front, at least "somewhere"). I'd really like to be able to play the game someday. Especially since I went out and bought a bunch of expansion packs. Now I'm glad I kept them sealed.