Most of my songs disappeared

Hi y'all. Long time no see.

I recently had to restart my console attempting to get an external hard drive to register on my XB1, but when I entered into my copy of Rock Band 4, I had a large chunk of songs not come up in my songlist (the restart may not have caused this, I haven't been on RB4 in forever, but this is my current assumption). Doing "Refresh Music Library" did NOT work.

The songs ARE shown as installed in my "Manage Game" tab thingy, but according to the article that I'll attach at the bottom of this post, songs that have one dash rather than two may not appear. I confirmed this as plausible, as I couldn't find "American Girl (Live)" along with all of the first Tom Petty (RIP) pack, and these songs had the one dash. Same with select songs from Panera's album.

I'm assuming I could just uninstall and reinstall each song, but I have a stupid amount of songs that makes this not time-sensible. Basically, I want to know if there's a process I can undergo to reinstate these songs in a batch (I did the thing from the link below from the first comment, but I didn't know where I was going when it stopped)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/66uq49/song_not_showing_up_refreshing_library_not_working/

Comments

• edited October 9
    Don't touch a single file or you'll slow it down. They show up over time.
  • Huh, a majority (if not all) fixed after I loaded up today. Thanks for the heads up though
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    that's one smart owl! :)
  • rkbdgurl said:

I have to race this kinda stuff, because more than zero people have gone, "I've deleted and reinstalled everything three times and nothing is better!" and it's like, yeah, because you're putting in time and bandwidth to restart the process.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    rkbdgurl said:

But does he know how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Roll pop?