Original Playlists available for purchase?

joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
@HMXOwl, @hmxjosh,

Any chance that you guys may provide the four standard included playlists for separate purchase at anytime in the future?
If not, is there any way I could maybe open a support ticket about this and get just this one card sent to me? I'm a huge advocate of you guys for years and I'm sure you have seen me around at least once or twice. (I know hmxowl has).

Unfortunately, I noticed my Wild Down w/ the Sickness card was not cut properly. I tried to correct it myself and accidentally cut it short. Now I can tell it apart from the other cards if I'm paying attention.

It's not the end of the world, but I'm sad about this.

This game is FIRE and thanks for listening.

Comments

• Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    One trick you can do in the meantime is to put your cards into sleeves with a non-transparent or non-translucent back. Something with a design to cover the backs, that way there's no way to see the cuts made to the one card. ;)
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act

One trick you can do in the meantime is to put your cards into sleeves with a non-transparent or non-translucent back. Something with a design to cover the backs, that way there's no way to see the cuts made to the one card. ;)

That's not a bad suggestion, but I figured sleeves would interfere with the electronics and hinder the sensing/reading of the cards - especially when stacked.

Fortunately, it's just the one card.
    edited October 10
    I think they recommended sleeves at one point. They don't interfere with the NFC at all, thankfully (unless of course you get really thick hard plastic ones).

I slapped some cheap transparent ones on mine to keep the cards from sustaining damage from greasy hands or wet tables. I want this game to last a looooong time. :)
    edited October 10

I think they recommended sleeves at one point. They don't interfere with the NFC at all, thankfully (unless of course you get really thick hard plastic ones).

I slapped some cheap transparent ones on mine to keep the cards from sustaining damage from greasy hands or wet tables. I want this game to last a looooong time. :)

Wow! That's excellent. I will definitely sleeve these with some "perfect fitting" sleeves I use for MTG and test accordingly. They are very thin, but work incredibly well. They are actually meant for double sleeving.

I know you only know me so well, but I will definitely still have to address that one card, because it's just going to drive me crazy knowing that I have a damaged card when the rest are all great.

Happy to hear you picked this up already.
    Hope you are enjoying the hell out of it!

Looks like Best Buys around me will have Discovery packs this Friday. I know Amazon is an option and they have even been good about randomizing the packs to prevent duplicates (according to reviews anyhow), but I can wait a couple more days I think.

I went ahead and sleeved a playlist (15 cards). My board was able to recognize about 9-11 cards. No big deal. You can actually press down on the stack and get all to register or simply divide them into multiple slots. I'm referring to when you are constructing a deck and want to calculate the score.

Of course this can be done manually. All in all, I think it's worth sleeving to protect the cards.
    Glad to hear it worked for you. Best way to protect a deck.