A Quick Update

edited October 24 in Rock Band
HMXJosh said:

Hey everyone, you've probably noticed there's no DLC this week. We were trying something new for this week, and we couldn't get clearance on everything in time, so we had to push back a little bit. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled DLC next week.

Next week we'll also be doing a special livestream where we take a look at the roadmap for Rock Band, including upcoming DLC, Rivals Seasons info, as well as game updates. Thanks!

Comments

• Okey doke. Thanks for the update.
  • Hey, as long as the break between seasons doesn't always equal two weeks without DLC :p
  • Next week sounds exciting, I like that you're reintroducing the roadmap concept you used earlier this year.

I mean it's not like there's anything super special coming up soon or anything.

• kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    Are we still getting the DLC that was originally planned for this week at some point?
  • Here's hoping there's some exciting stuff on the roadmap.
  • tnevaker said:

p.s. How does on one 'disagree' with that post? :/

by clicking on the link that says 'Disagree' :|
    Only on @Witticus' post
  • I forgot there are those that just do it, to do it. i.e. 3 above
    tnevaker said:

p.s. How does on one 'disagree' with that post? :/

by clicking on the link that says 'Disagree' :|
    LoL *sarcasm it was* ^^

• Well, no new DLC means either I'm gonna get some songs from my wishlist or I'm gonna save money... Yeah, I guess old DLC it is.

I'm looking forward to the roadmap, though - would give us something concrete to look forward to in the next months!
  • fairly new to the game .... what was the roadmap?
  • Kinda sad there is nothing this week, but I would not be able to buy it anyways, so I guess it does not affect me
  • I understand if it's for something big next week. I don't mind though. Some DLC Entitlements are coming through on the SIEE end and I haven't had the chance to play Them Bones yet.
  • mh2365 said:

fairly new to the game .... what was the roadmap?

Roadmaps are basically a laid out plan for upcoming content.
  • Excited for whatever news we're getting next wk, but it's now 2 wks in a row where we don't get a new DLC reveal (since we knew about the awesome Alice In Chains pack the week before).. I can't take it!!
  • Excited for whatever news we're getting next wk, but it's now 2 wks in a row where we don't get a new DLC reveal (since we knew about the awesome Alice In Chains pack the week before).. I can't take it!!

It's ok though, we got two awesome songs last week.
  • Hogan2015 said:

Maybe a announcement of
    HOGAN pack 1
    I am a real American bruther
    Don't turn your back on the wolf pack dude
    American made pal

We need lots of wrestling themes.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act

Are we still getting the DLC that was originally planned for this week at some point?

As in, will next week be what we were supposed to receive this week?

Josh mentioned "push back a little bit". But I imagine he meant to say "push it back a little bit".

Just looking for clarification. :)
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

I thought it was a "concept" that is still not ready to reveal, and not songs. New gameplay mode / features / venues?
    In any case if songs are delayed they will never tell you which ones they are, because they don't want to make the rights holder look bad in any way.

I certainly don't expect to get a double-dose of songs next week.

I'm assuming part of the stream is the post-season patch that will include those helmet dealies as rewards. Who knows what else could be in that patch. Plus presumably hyping Season 3.

I'm hoping they're announcing another paid expansion in, say, Q1 2018. When they announced RB4 as a platform originally, and doing away with sequels, I assumed there'd be more than just one paid expansion update. Plus there hasn't been any real Rock Band news in months outside of the Seasons announcement, which was really just tweaking Rivals Mode to be more fair.
  • @tdc002 The helmets are already usable, I checked and they're in the rock shop.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    From what I saw on reddit, there were some problems with some lower-tier helmets at first but (as far as I know?) Owl jumped on it and got them fixed up.