DLC Discussion Thread: Solid '70s Pack 02

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited November 6
    Big Baoz Battle isn't up yet on XB1. Also the issues with I Wanna Be Sedated RB3 export entitlement and the 70s pack are still present.
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    I'm just hoping HMX are aware of the problem with "I wanna Be Sedated". I see no way of re-downloading the song without deleting all the RB3 songs first, and I don't wanna do that and realize it doesn't bring the song back.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    Is Big Baoz Battle coming out Thursday with the other DLC?
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    On ps4 siea its already available I played it this afternoon
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    edited November 7
    I look forward to the next free tie-in for the next game :p
  • To anyone else who bought the "Solid '70s Pack 02" for XB1 and was unable to download it, I chatted with a "Microsoft agent" through the Xbox customer service page and was given a refund for the pack. No fuss at all.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 7
    I oddly enjoyed the free song. Not really my kind of music but I found it sort of catchy in-game.
  • Edify1Edify1 Rising Star
    I am not able to download the new Super Boss Battle song (I'm on Xbox One). Is anyone else having trouble with it?
  • I Wanna Be Sedated is fixed for RB3 export owners, no deleting required. Also Solid '70s Pack 02 has been fixed so if you've bought that pack, the 3 songs should now be in your "Ready to Install" section.

The only thing missing now is Big Baoz Battle.
  • kaneruleskanerules Rising Star
    I'm having the opposite problem. I got Big Baoz Battle on xb1 today but still not showing the proper entitlement to I Wanna Be Sedated.
  • I was trying to buy Slow Ride separately yesterday, but it wouldn't let me. I was able to buy other songs, but whenever I tried to buy Slow Ride it would say "there is a problem with your purchase try again later".
  • What gives? I've had I Wanna Be Sedated since RB2, and suddenly, it's unavailable? Refreshing the library doesn't help either.
  • Today I was able to buy Slow Ride, but I Wanna Be Sedated is gone for me...
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    "I Wanna Be Sedated" is still gone from my library. It did however appear in my "Manage Game" files. Refreshing my library did nothing. I tried deleting the song to see if it would re-appear in my "Ready to Install" list, but never showed up.
  • I wanna be sedated....don't work for me to(xbox one) hmx please fix it!!!
  • Magically, I Wanna Be Sedaded is back in my library and playable. Thank you, whoever fixed it.