Major 2.2.3 update XB1 issue

As of yesterday I had every song purchased on Rockband which is 2309 because I just transferred them over to my Xbox one X which took forever and then the wait to have them all be installed...

So, I get home today to try out the update and Rockband is only showing I own 1516 DLC songs... I try to refresh my song library and it is still 1516.

I log in to the Rockband App on my phone and again as of yesterday I had no songs unowned but today that app shows 1605 owned and 669 unowned... and to top it off the app is only showing a total 2274 songs now...

I have 2311 files on my hard drive minus the 2 files for Rockband and Rivals = 2309 + the 89 songs on RB4 + Rivals = 2398 total songs.

So, after the update RB4 lost 124 songs and I lost 793 songs that I have purchased...

This needs to be researched...

Anyone else having the same issues?

Comments

• comittoxcellcomittoxcell Unsigned
    edited November 10
    Hard reset my Xbox and now it’s finding 2307 songs... no idea what’s going on.

The app is saying I don’t own 1672 songs now and is only showing 2091 songs total...

• edited November 10
    New console = storage devices get indexed. This is completely unrelated to any video game and is just how harddrives work. Don't mess with anything and just let it do its work.
  • metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
    i'm experiencing a similar issue but worse - it indexes every time I launch it - however after playing RB4 for a while I can't exit the game... and it has resulted twice in me having to completely reset my console (system reset) as the console fails and can't recover - I suggest that you reach out to MS on the issue - it could be due to the sheer volume of DLC - but the Xbox One X is not handling it well - maybe a patch is in order? or they need to fix something?
  • SPCarluccioSPCarluccio Unsigned
    edited November 14
    metalkorn said:

i'm experiencing a similar issue but worse - it indexes every time I launch it - however after playing RB4 for a while I can't exit the game... and it has resulted twice in me having to completely reset my console (system reset) as the console fails and can't recover - I suggest that you reach out to MS on the issue - it could be due to the sheer volume of DLC - but the Xbox One X is not handling it well - maybe a patch is in order? or they need to fix something?

I have this problem too but on Xbox one launch model. The game freezes all the time finding the dlc content and I can't play it anymore.