Should there be a Rock Band Blitz 2?

Comments

• Haven't voted but basically...

If it exports fully to RB4, why not.

Otherwise, I don't care because I only bought the original on sale to get the songs for rb3.
  • CAL022CAL022 Opening Act
    Yes
    I'd love a RBB2 but I don't see it happening any time soon. It would've been nice to have been able to play RB3 songs too. I really wanted to see what Free Bird looked like in Blitz.
  • Yes
    I would also love to see Blitz as an expansion to RB4. I would buy that instantly or even be willing to kickstart it :wink:

I think it would improve RB4 a lot ("new" features to the game) where it gives people a second way to play the game. There could even be a week during Rivals challenge where to play only by blitz mode (which would be fun according to me)
  • No
    "Rock Band Blitz 2" should be free mode for Rock Band 4 or an expansion just like Rivals.
  • Yes
    the survey they put out mentioned a "controller capable add on" I assume it was fishing for a Blitz mode...
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    No

the survey they put out mentioned a "controller capable add on" I assume it was fishing for a Blitz mode...

I rated that option last.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    Yes
    It's interesting to me that even a lot of the people who vote "No" elaborate that they just don't want a separate game, but would like/be okay with Blitz as an RB4 expansion. It may be getting lost in semantics, but the percentage of people who would support a Blitz mode in RB4 may be even higher than the poll indicates.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited January 10
    No
    TheStuddz said:

It's interesting to me that even a lot of the people who vote "No" elaborate that they just don't want a separate game, but would like/be okay with Blitz as an RB4 expansion. It may be getting lost in semantics, but the percentage of people who would support a Blitz mode in RB4 may be even higher than the poll indicates.

I'd support it if it came with new tracks and trophies (if it cost that is).
    If it was free I'd only play it a couple times (unless more achievements/trophies were added). I'm sure new missions would be added for it too.
    I'd prefer it be standalone though but I could really see it patched into the game.

I as well voted it as my lowest interest because it's the truth. (on the survey)

• Yes
    I would also accept the original Rock Band Blitz again.

Sometimes you've had a long day, picking up an instrument or warming up your voice seems like a hassle... and you just wanna button-tap some. It was a good time.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Opening Act
    Blitz as an Expansion? Yes!!!!!
  • As long as you don't have to be connected online all the time to play it properly.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    No
    It's not that I hate Blitz or even anything remotely close to that. I want HMX to focus on tightening up the song selection and filtering and menu selection for local full-band play, and to enable more than one instrument per console for online play first.

And to smash that stupid and easily fixable bug where you see the previous song's score at the stats screen when you play a setlist. How long has that been an issue? How many updates have come and gone without addressing that?
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    No

It's not that I hate Blitz or even anything remotely close to that. I want HMX to focus on tightening up the song selection and filtering and menu selection for local full-band play, and to enable more than one instrument per console for online play first.

And to smash that stupid and easily fixable bug where you see the previous song's score at the stats screen when you play a setlist. How long has that been an issue? How many updates have come and gone without addressing that?

I'm in the same camp. There are more important things to fix/add to the core Rock Band 4 game first before an all new Blitz mode add on.
  • I think the core RB4 and Rivals stuff would be fixed before a Blitz expansion existed anyway, new expansion generally means the last expansion isn't supported anymore which explains why there was no 2nd expansion last fall/holiday.
  • Yes
    Give me Unplugged 2.
  • V8VANTAGEV8VANTAGE Road Warrior
    Yes
    It would be awesome in time, but I feel the core game needs fixing first. There's still a lot of issues, and features missing which I feel are higher up the priority list.

Also songs without proper stems won't sound very good on blitz, as the instrument track you are playing is amplified.