LiveHomeVideo's RB4 Tiers Thread 2018 Edition! (Back From Hiatus!)

Comments

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    Wildcat15 said:

Which was the other Absu song?
    For my request:
    Red Fang - Hank is Dead

"Ontologically, It Became Time & Space" from the 2011 album Abzu.
    edited January 26
    Here are this week's tiers for @coolkat , @Razor_Shark , @Radiohead97 , @MCSMeister , @JimmyLethal , @Wildcat15 , and @WingsOfSteel !

Valentine – You'll Always Have Me

For future reference, please do not link me to videos uploaded by channels called “Band Name – Topic” as these are uploads from Google that are not available in Norway (where I am currently). It's not too big a deal that I need to find another upload, but just wanted to let folks know about this. As for the song, it's not really my kind of thing, though I definitely see the appeal; I'm just not really one for sentimental love ballads like this. It also sounds vaguely familiar; did this appear in a movie or something by any chance? :p The solo and final chorus had a nice build-up/pay-off though! :) As for tiers, I imagine piano would be alt-charted to guitar (in fact, this would be a rather odd choice for RB4 instead of RB3, considering how little actual guitars there are in the first minute and a half or so. The rest of the tiers should be pretty obvious, with some big range making this a higher tier on vocals, and some monster fills bring an otherwise simple drum chart to two dots.

Oathbreaker – Being Able to Feel Nothing

I didn't know what to expect when looking up the band on Wikipedia, but it certainly wasn't this :p I can dig it, I've been getting more and more into Blackgaze, and love how no two bands I've heard in the genre sound alike. This is an interesting mix of Bjørk-style freeform singing set alongside black metal and shoegaze atmosphere. Said freeform singing would bring this song's vocal tier way up into the devil tier, and the blast beats in the intro would make this one of those “instant fail-out” songs on drums, even if it gets easier for most of the song. From what I could make out of the bass it didn't seem to be that complex, and while guitar had some fast arpeggio-strummed sections, I didn't really hear a lot of fast strumming or anything, so thinking five dots for that.

Elvis Costello – Brilliant Mistake

This is waaaaay different than I expected from Elvis Costello. This song is alright, though maybe a little too laid-back for my personal tastes. I do appreciate learning that Elvis Costello, the guy who's biggest album is a New Wave classic, wrote a folk rock album :p As for the tiers, this seems like a rather laid-back song in general, with drums and bass having some rather low tiers, and guitar and vocals being mid-tier.

Foster the People – Loyal Like Sid & Nancy

Nothing could prepare me for this. This is the last thing I expected from Foster the People; I think I'd have been less shocked at suddenly them doing metal, tbh :p I kinda don't like the vocals, but I actually really dig the beat. Just a bit of a shock all around, though! As for tiers, I imagine there'd be a lot of alt-charting on guitar, and bass would pretty much just be the subbass, though that could also be tricky in spots, though not enough for anything more than 2 dots. Drums sound like they get kinda hectic over time, though nothing devil-tiered I feel, and I feel the vocals would be pretty challenging as well.

Rise Against – Disparity by Design

Rise Against is always fun to listen to, and I don't think I've heard a song by them I disliked. This song would be pretty fun to have in Rock Band, and pretty challenging on guitar, bass and drums, and also pretty fun on vocals. I think drums would be just short of a devil-tier, since I do see other songs about this challenging as five dots on drums.

Red Fang – Hank Is Dead

This song's pretty good; I'm mostly familiar with the song they have on the first Rocksmith, which I forget how it goes, but I think I like this one much better. This sort of reminds me of Queens of the Stone Age, but with a bit more stoner rock influence. The whammy bit at the end brings this song up to four dots on guitar, though otherwise seems to be pretty medium-tiered across the board.

Prince and the Revolution – Let's Go Crazy

I'm pretty sure I've tiered this in the past, though don't mind doing so with RB4 rules in mind (not that there'd be much alt-charting, or at least any that'd affect the tier, but still :p ). This song would be pretty fun on Rock Band, and the shredding at the end (before what I assume would be a Big Rock Ending) would be pretty fun to try out on guitar. Bass seems to follow guitar through most of the song, and vocals and drums seem pretty simple (surprisingly simple on vocals, knowing how Prince's vocals can sometimes be rather hard to follow).
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Opening Act
    That's about what I expected to be honest.

Hemina -- Moonlight Bride
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star
    Good tiers for the song. My next request is from a solo album by MCR's singer. He has a lot of good songs from this album, but this one's my favorite.

Gerard Way - "Brother"
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited January 26
    Haha, quite a trip, wasn't it? If you come into this expecting the good ol' indie bubblegum pop FtP, you're gonna have a bad time. I kind of wanted to have you tier this particular song so I could throw you for a loop based on your previous FtP expectations; even though I had you tier "Pseudologia Fantastica" from them, for instance (which at the time was pretty crazy for them, and your favorite of the FtP pack I had you tier), this song is easily their most experimental and messy. And I know you like experimental stuff, so :p The rest of the album isn't this weird and there are songs on it that are much more traditional to their sound, but there are a couple other songs that utilize trap-esque beats, for instance. Anyway, you can see why this has been such a controversial song with their fanbase. I have a friend who I introduced to FtP and he thinks it's one of the worst songs he's heard in his life - I wouldn't say I'm that harsh on it, though, as I love to see how bands evolve and experiment, but it's far from their "next hit song" or anything since it really lacks a substantial hook. The lyrics are also kind of like word soup and are probably too political for some folks. I don't blame you for not being a fan of the vocals, either - the delivery certainly is strange, especially in comparison to other songs by them.

As for the actual tiers, yeah, this makes sense. There's no doubt the guitar chart would be entirely synths, probably shifting to whatever lead is present at the given time. I'm kind of curious where its 3 dots comes from because I feel like there would be a handful of gaps in the chart (I was thinking the piano outro and the brief synth solo before that bumped it). Bass seems to mostly mimic the drum kicks and would probably be a one dot if not for the bridge, where I'd assume that wonky sustain rhythm would be played on bass. Drums I'm almost surprised aren't devils because the drum machine beat is pretty bonkers and I could see it being pretty tiring to play after a while, but I guess the bridge would balance that out a little bit since there's barely any percussion there, plus there's no drums at all for the last 30 seconds or so.

Welp, coming off of that, my next request will be a more...normal song from the band Saint Motel, a band I haven't requested since @TheBonobo4 had an active tiering thread. Overall, this is just a fun little indie track that I can see being another "great for the whole band"-type song. Definitely not on the same level as "Holda You" in that regard, but it ain't no slouch!

Saint Motel - "Puzzle Pieces" (from Voyeur, 2012)

As for the actual tiers, yeah, this makes sense. There's no doubt the guitar chart would be entirely synths, probably shifting to whatever lead is present at the given time. I'm kind of curious where its 3 dots comes from because I feel like there would be a handful of gaps in the chart (I was thinking the piano outro and the brief synth solo before that bumped it). Bass seems to mostly mimic the drum kicks and would probably be a one dot if not for the bridge, where I'd assume that wonky sustain rhythm would be played on bass. Drums I'm almost surprised aren't devils because the drum machine beat is pretty bonkers and I could see it being pretty tiring to play after a while, but I guess the bridge would balance that out a little bit since there's barely any percussion there, plus there's no drums at all for the last 30 seconds or so.

Yeah with guitar, the synth solo was really the thing that brought it to three dots; I'd say it's a rather low three dots, though. As for drums, I imagine with the outro they'd actually only chart some of what's going on there; I don't imagine it'd be humanly possible to mimic that pattern, so I assume they'd leave certain things undercharted or uncharted entirely, thus resulting in more of a five dot; I may change my mind in the future if I listen to this again.
  • Iggy & The Stooges - "Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell"
  • thebipsnbeepsthebipsnbeeps Unsigned
    edited January 27
    I admit that what I'm going to request is technically cheating since it is actually 21 songs and not one whole song, but it is suite-like in its nature, say like a "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" from Pink Floyd or something. Except it isn't 25-plus minutes long but rather like four and a half minutes in total length : P

They Might Be Giants - Fingertips (from Apollo 18, 1992)

If it doesn't count, then I understand

I admit that what I'm going to request is technically cheating since it is actually 21 songs and not one whole song, but it is suite-like in its nature, say like a "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" from Pink Floyd or something. Except it isn't 25-plus minutes long but rather like four and a half minutes in total length : P

They Might Be Giants - Fingertips (from Apollo 18, 1992)

If it doesn't count, then I understand

Just gave it a listen... I'm definitely tiering this :p
  • edited January 27
    I actually have Disparity By Design on Phase Shift, but it's only got a guitar chart and that guitar chart is stupidly overcharted. Anyway...

Boy Hits Car - "Man Without Skin" (from Boy Hits Car, 2001)
  • Solid tiers all around for "You'll Always Have Me"; it's definitely not for everyone, but then again, it's probably one of the least-rockin' ballads in the genre. Also, to answer your question, as far as I know and can find, the song hasn't appeared in a movie, or in any media for that matter. :smile:

This song might be more of your style - it's more active musically and is closer to what you might expect from hair metal.

"Body Talk" by KIX (from Cool Kids, 1983).
  • I actually have Disparity By Design on Phase Shift, but it's only got a guitar chart and that guitar chart is stupidly overcharted.

Oh, I have one of those! So:

Bolt Thrower - No Guts, No Glory
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    Nice to see you're doing another one of these. They were pretty good fun to make when you have time!
    A head's up, this week has been busy, and today will be even busier, so I may get to tiers either tomorrow or the next day.
    Sorry for the delay, but here are this week's tiers for @Razor_Shark , @Radiohead97 , @MCSMeister , @WingsOfSteel , @thebipsnbeeps , @JimmyLethal , @coolkat , and @Wildcat15 ! Also, feel free to leave requests, @GameMaster439 !

Hemina – Moonlight Bride

So the intro to this threw me off guard right out the gate. It's like a djenty Dream Theater with 80's pop-style saxophone on top. Sure, I can dig this. Weirdly enough, the tiers didn't seem all that high; it's real djenty, but there doesn't seem to be all that much outside of some weird strum patterns, there's not really that much on guitar that would drive it to anything higher than four dot (even with sax charted to guitar, I don't think that'd effect the tier much). Drums and bass are a little higher, with some funky basslines and some fast fills on drums pushing them up to five dots. Vocals seem a perfect 3-dot, with a bit of range, but not any really complex vocal lines or anything.

Gerard Way – Brother

This is... quite different than I expected from the lead singer of My Chemical Romance. The song is alright, especially after is picks up in the first chorus, though I do think I prefer MCR to this (then again I've always had a preference towards emo and such over indie and alternative, so there's that). I imagine piano would be alt-charted to guitar before the actual guitars come in, though both guitar and bass end up being rather low-tier. The drums in the chorus sound fun to play, and I imagine vocals would also be pretty fun (the harmonies in the bridge would also be rather tricky, I feel, thus the four-dot tier).

Saint Motel – Puzzle Pieces

I dig the instrumentation here, but am not a fan of the vocals (that tends to be a thing oftentimes with Indie for me, I like a lot of instrumentation in them, but the vocals tend to make it less great, at least in my opinion). You are right, this would be rather fun to play, though. I imagine the piano riff would go on guitar, due it it's prominence in the mix (as well as the song starting with it), and drums would be rather tricky (thinking just short of devil tiers, due to the slower tempo of the disco beat, though it still sounds above my skill level at least :p ). Bass seems a bit more laid-back, but still sounds like it'd be fun. Vocals would also be kinda difficult, due to the range between phrases.

The Stooges – Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell

It could just be all the YouTube uploads I can find here in Norway, but holy cow this production hasn't aged well. Then again this album is considered a forerunner to punk rock (a genre known for very raw production), so guess that makes sense :p This sound would be pretty fun to play, at least, with plenty of guitar shredding (though none of it seeming to go over the edge to devil tier), and a consistently moving bassline, as well as a fast and furious drumline. The voice cracks would probably make this rather challenging to sing in spots as well.

They Might Be Giants – Fingertips

I love this so much. This is the kind of weird stuff I live for when making these tier threads! I think I have an idea of how tiers would be for this, but perhaps take them with a grain of salt, due to the shortness of each section, and some parts being hard, but then being followed by easier parts. Guitar would have some tricky sections (such as the banjo bit in Fingertips), though they are very brief, and wouldn't last long enough to bring the tier to devils (also goes without saying, there'd be a lot of alt-charting here). Bass seems like the easiest instrument the whole time, and while drums have some faster parts, they are usually really brief, and there are a lot of breaks as well, so thinking four dot there. Vocals have a lot of range to them, and I imagine constantly switching to new melodies would be really tricky, thus the devil tier there. Also, for the genre, I'm only listing it as “Alternative” since that's what Wikipedia labels it as. I may go back and change it to “Other” if you want me to, though :p

Boy Hits Car – Man Without Skin

I think it may have been because the previous song was really weird, but when it opened I expected this to be a really silly, short acoustic ballad about having no skin or something. This song is alright, even if the production is a bit tinny. Sounds like it'd be pretty fun on everything, especially bass, and vocals also sound surprisingly challenging.

KIX – Body Talk

Weirdly enough, this sounds familiar. I'm also not entirely sure I'd call this hair metal, though; actually sounds weirdly New Wave-like outside of the vocals (just gonna label it as Glam, though, to play it safe :p ) Perhaps not my thing, still, but still an interesting listen nonetheless. Tiers this time around seem pretty mid-tier all around, though it does sound like it'd be a pretty fun song to play.

Bolt Thrower – No Guts, No Glory

With this album cover, I was wondering if this was gonna be death metal despite Wiki telling me it was, because it looks like a Power Metal tribute album to Metal Gear Solid. Surely enough, though, this sounds like 90's death metal to me :p It also sounds a little like Sepultura as well, weirdly enough. As for tiers, this time around, nothing here really seems to push over to devil tier, though guitar, bass, and drums come close. And of course, vocals would be the hardest of them all.. to fail out on. :p
    edited February 5
    Thanks for the tier, and no need to apologize for the delay! I can't emphasize enough that it's important to be on a schedule that works for you, so you don't feel pressured. If some weeks are busier than others, it's completely fine :)

Everything is pretty much exactly where I envisioned it with this one! Yeah, I was unsure if you'd like the vocals here because I know you're a bit picky when it comes to indie vocals (for example, I remember you criticizing the so-called "indie accent" in "History Repeats" by CreaturoS) but I'm glad you dug the instrumentation. You said you imagined piano charted to guitar, but I'm assuming only during the parts with no guitar (such as the intro and the interludes between choruses and verses) because the fast alt-strumming throughout would definitely be deserving of that 4 as it's very plentiful. And obviously, drummers are gonna have a blast here - I agree that it's probably just short of devils, but man would it be an active chart (those constant snare rolls sound like a hell of a lot of fun).

And now for something completely different! So "Puzzle Pieces" placed on my year-end "best songs discovered in 2017" list (which was 20 songs), and I think I'll throw another song from that playlist your way :p This one's from Neon Indian, one of the great chillwave groups that I really need to listen to more from (chillwave is a rather underrepresented genre in tier threads, I've noticed, but at the same time it's a rather niche genre). This song's instrumentation is purely electronic, so it'll basically be alt-chart central, but I expect it to be pretty damn enjoyable for synthtar. It should be fairly easy assigning which synths to what (lead synths on guitar, low synths on bass).

Neon Indian - "Polish Girl" (from Era Extraña, 2011)
  • Yeah, the recording of Raw Power was famously not good. It ended up with lead guitar on one track, Iggy’s vocals on another and the rest of the band on a third track, so when they brought David Bowie in to mix it, there wasn’t much he could do.

Speaking of David Bowie, let’s make my next request The Width of a Circle, off of his album The Man Who Sold the World.
    Yeah, that isn't what I expected from an MCR solo career either. I thought it was pretty cool, though. There are a few other tracks I think you'd like better, but Brother was my favorite.

Anyway, since my birthday is coming up, I thought I'd request a song from the year I was born (that's also a not-so-secret guilty pleasure of mine)

Hanson - "MMMBop"
  • Bolt Thrower – No Guts, No Glory

With this album cover, I was wondering if this was gonna be death metal despite Wiki telling me it was, because it looks like a Power Metal tribute album to Metal Gear Solid.

If you thought that looked like power metal, you should see the cover of War Master then!

For the next song:

Slash feat. Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators - Anastasia
    Steve Vai -- In My Dreams With You
  • Well, if "Body Talk" was more new wave-y in your eyes, then this song should be the antithesis!

"Midnite Dynamite" by KIX (from Midnite Dynamite, 1985)
    As a heads up, over the past week I've been busy buying RBN songs, and haven't had time to do tiers. I'm gonna take the weekend off as well, to hopefully play some of these songs, so I'll try to do these Monday. Expect them sometime next week.
    Sorry for the delay! Here's the next batch of tiers, @MCSMeister , @WingsOfSteel , @Radiohead97 , @Wildcat15 , @JimmyLethal , @Razor_Shark , and @coolkat !

Neon Indian – Polish Girl

I actually really dig the instrumental here, but like a lot of indie-influenced music, I'm not a fan of the vocals, sad to say. It seems to be a running theme; a lot of these songs have great instrumentation and production when it comes to said instrumentation, but the vocals seem to not appeal to me. I guess I'm just not really a fan of these sort of laid-back, mumbly sort of vocals. As for tiers, for being a chillwave song, guitar would be anything but. :p There's a lot of synth sweeps throughout the song, that I imagine would be put on guitar, and as a result the tier would get bumped up quite a lot. Bass on the other hand seems really laid back, with it being the lowest tier. The harmonies would drive the vocal tier up to three dots I feel, and the disco beats, while slow, would probably be tricky enough for a four-dot tier.

David Bowie – The Width of a Circle

Am I the only one who notices the main riff of this song sounds like “This Land is Your Land”? :p I will say, I wouldn't expect something like that from Bowie; then again I realize that he's changed sound drastically over his career. This song is alright, though these sorts of long, story-driven, hard rock jam songs I find more fun to play in Rock Band than to listen to on my free time. Speaking of though, this sounds like it'd be really fun to play in Rock Band, being a fun challenge on everything pretty much. I imagine it'd be a low devil tier, but guitar has just enough fast shredding in it to warrant it, I feel. Vocals would also be rather challenging, due to how he sings similarly to Robert Plant in parts, going a bit all over the place in terms of pitch and slides and such. Bass and drums would also be challenging, though not as challenging as those two, thus the four dot tiers for those.

Hanson – MMMBop

Ah yes, this infamous little diddy. There are actually a lot of songs and artists that people rag on all the time, that I feel get a very unfair wrap. However, I just don't think this song is my thing. It just seems a bit too sugary-sweet for me (I say on the day I found out there's a well-known N*SYNC song I actually like, but I digress). That said, instrument-wise this actually sounds like it'd be fun to play in Rock Band, and sure it's got fun melodies that'd be fun to sing along to in the game at least. I'm certain I hear a lot of ghost snares throughout the song on drums, and I feel that'd ramp on the tier there to a surprising four dot. The vocals would also be fairly challenging, while bass and guitar would be a bit easier than those.

Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators – Anastasia

Despite my thinking Slash is severely overrated, I ended up really liking this song. I'm thinking it's because of the involvement of Myles Kennedy moreso than anything, but this song is pretty cool actually. My only complaint is that the guitar solos are panned hard right in the mix; why not have them in the center so they're more present?! :p It's worth noting that after tiering this, I actually ended up editing the Wikipedia page's genre listing (it was listed as Rock 'n Roll, but this feels more Hard Rock/Heavy Metal), and ended up getting invested in all that as someone first reverted my edit, then put it back in, as well as starting a discussion about the genre of the album. So sorry these tiers are coming a bit late....

Anyways, tiers. Guitar is obviously the standout here, though drums, bass and vocals aren't too shabby, either. Vocals have some harmonies that'd bring the tier up a bit, drums have some faster fills and such, and bass has some parts following along with the guitar that'd bring it's tier up as well.

Dead Kennedys – Stars and Stripes of Corruption

I should listen to more Dead Kennedys (I say that every time I do, but still!). As for tiers, this would without a doubt be a high-tier song on almost everything, with a lot of movement and chords on bass resulting in a devil tier there. Not sure the drums or guitar are quite hard enough for a devil-tier, but they'd still be rather challenging. Vocals wouldn't be as hard as the others, though they'd still be pretty fun and rather challenging (especially during the bridge, if they choose to pitch most of that), so I'm thinking four dots there.

Steve Vai – In My Dreams With You

Oh hey, this is off the album with Devin Townsend doing the vocals. Been meaning to listen to this one! :p I will say, though, this song is... different... than expected. It's alright, though perhaps a little too slow for me. I hear the rest of the album is much more interesting than this, though, so I'll still check it out. Sounds like it'd be fun to play, though it'd probably be the easiest Steve Vai song (at the very least, much easier than those on the RBN). Vocals would be monstrous, though, and I feel they'd deserve the devil tier. Drums and bass both seem rather mid-tier to me.

KIX – Midnite Dynamite

Well you are right, this is definitely more hair metal than Body Talk. This song is alright, reminds me a bit of Def Leppard. The guitar solo would definitely bump this way up in terms of tiers, though the other instruments seem a bit more laid-back, thus the mid and lower tiers there.
    Republica -- Ready To Go

That was about where I expected the Steve Vai tiers. The album is awesome by the way, really good funk metal vibe to it. Definitely something I wish I'd heard sooner.
    edited February 19
    Man, two indie songs in a row where you disliked the vocals now :p I guess I can't be too surprised, but chillwave often has these very muddied vocals (seems to be a trend with the genre). I wasn't entirely sure if you'd envision those crazy synth sweeps on guitar and I see I wasn't let down, otherwise it'd probably be a couple dots lower. I know you have a penchant for assigning harder synth patterns to guitar, as you did the same when I requested Fitz and the Tantrums' "The Walker" on your last thread - a song which, without the sweeps being charted, would be much easier of a chart. Admittedly, I didn't expect vocals to be a 3 since I didn't think harmonies were generally factored in a vocal tier (though I could be wrong); the singing sounds pretty simple throughout and I personally imagined it in 1 or 2 dot territory. Drums I initially imagined around a 3 because the beat stays rather steady and consistent throughout, but more hi-hats do come into the beat during the choruses and outro, which I figure accounts for the 4. Either way, really interesting tier with this one!

So, I had originally only planned to have you tier one song from Foster the People's third album. But after Radiohead97 closed his thread, it got tempting to have you tier another track from it - and not even just because of that, but because I love playing with your expectations :p With this in mind, here's yet another one from that same album that I think you may like more than "Sid & Nancy". When I hinted at other songs on the album having "trap-esque" beats earlier, this was one song I was referring to. Like "Sid & Nancy", though, this is a very drum-centric song and, though there's a few stray noises here and there that'd probably be alt-charted on guitar, there's also some actual guitar throughout (albeit rather buried). Anyway, I'm giving in to my temptation and requesting it for ya!

Foster the People - "Pay the Man" (from Sacred Hearts Club, 2017)
  • Let's complete the KIX set of songs with their most successful single, "Don't Close Your Eyes" (from Blow My Fuse, 1988), which reached number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100!

One of the things I've always liked about KIX is that the pre-choruses and choruses are some of the most ear-infectious things you'll probably hear, at least in my experience. That, and the verses are just as good, and build up to the aforementioned pre-choruses quite well, and with "Don't Close Your Eyes," you have something much moodier with its anti-suicide message with the same rock-drive injected for good measure, so I have no clue whether you'll like this more or like it less. Make of it what you will!

Thanks for the tiers, as always!
  • haha yeeessss, I know I'm late but I just want to say I love the tier for "Fingertips," great job!! Don't worry, "Alternative" is appropriate to me, the title has never been so appropriate to a song (or "song") as far as I'm concerned.

Okay, problem: The song I think I want to request is technically two songs by Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention but it's a version that splices them together that's found on a compilation of theirs called "Call Any Vegetable." Kinda like "Fingertips," they're kind of meant to roll on together anyways. However, I cannot find this freakin song anywhere on any video site, at least without the "Topic" versions you tell me you can't actually gain access to. I could give you an eleven minute version of that song if you like, but A) that would actually be three songs and B) though that whole thing is probably the complete "suite," I'm pretty sure the extended part would just make everything devils anyway. Or I could just give you a video of the whole album I'm talking about and just give you the specific time that it's on. OR I just give up because it's probably too much work and arguably cheating on my half and just request a silly song by Brak from Space Ghost instead.
  • I'm new here, and for my very first post I'm going to request a song you might not have heard of unless you play extreme sports games (in this case, Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2):

"Unified" by Dislocated Styles (Pin the Tail on the Honkey, 2001)

edited February 20
    I thought MMMBop would be higher than four dots on vocals, considering each brother does their own thing in some parts of the verse. Not complaining, just an observation. Also I feel like it would've been the perfect track for Lego Rock Band

My next request is one that has been on my wishlist for a while, and I'm sure is there for a few other people

Incubus - "Anna Molly"