Fritzy Katz's Rock Band 5 2018 Wishlist (With Tiers and Wishlist DLC)

Comments

• It's Thursday, and as promised when I've posted my Halloween DLC Pack, I'll be posting a 12-song pack at the start of November.

But before we get to that, I have an announcement. Starting today, and ending at November 9th. I'll be posting a top 10 DLCs that I want to see in Rock Band 4 (or Rock Band 5, should the former ends support) as DLC. First, I'll start with Songs from my main game wishlist tracklists, in order of these decades: 60s/70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, and 2010s. (And this will also include songs from the Setlist Expansions as well) And I'll be starting with the 1960s & 1970s first. And hear is a comprehensive top 10 list of those songs.

=Rock Band 5=
    1. Bachman Turner Overdrive - Let It Ride
    2. Raspberries - Go All The Way
    3. Blackfoot - Highway Song
    4. Steely Dan - Reelin' In The Years
    5. Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
    6. Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
    7. The Young Rascals - Good Lovin'
    8. Paul Simon - Kodachrome
    9. Sweet - Fox On The Run
    10. Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

=Rock Band 5 2018=
    1. King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man
    2. Rainbow - Stargazer
    3. Heart - Crazy On You
    4. Boston - Don't Look Back
    5. Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
    6. The Four Seasons - C'mon Marianne
    7. Deep Purple - Hush
    8. Aerosmith - Kings & Queens
    9. The Jackson 5 - Goin' Back to Indiana
    10. The Monkees - Pleasant Valley Sunday

=Rock Band 5 2019=
    1. The Youngbloods - Get Together
    2. Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
    3. The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night
    4. Eddie and the Hot Rods - Do Anything You Want To Do
    5. Del Shannon - Runaway
    6. Blondie - X Offender
    7. Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK
    8. Chic - Le Freak
    9. Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
    10. Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good

These are my top 10 1960s/1970s songs from all three tracklists that I would like to see at Rock Band 4 as DLC at some point. Tomorrow, I'll be listing my top 10 1980s songs. Anyways, now that that is out of the way, I can now present the 12-song pack. It's the next entry of my RB4 Spotlight Specials series. It will be covering the Artists in the Season 8 Spotlight Pass. Hear it is. :)

- Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Lover's Leap (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - CHVRCHES - Recover (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Coheed and Cambria - The Dark Sentencer (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - The Devil Wears Prada - Born To Lose (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Flight of the Concords - Demon Woman (RBN Song)
    - Greta Van Fleet - You're The One (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Halestorm - I Miss The Misery (Rock Band 4 Rewind)
    - Of Mice & Men - Feels Like Forever (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Starset - Monster (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Stroke 9 - Kick Some Ass '09 (RBN Song)
    - Wallows - These Days (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Young The Giant - Cough Syrup (Band Tier: Challenging)
    (Reason for Béla Fleck song: I couldn't find another song by Octavision, so I had to go with a song from the band that Victor Wooten is best known for (And it's such a good song, by the way. It's my overall favorite among the 12 songs in this pack).

There will be some more Wishlist DLC on November, including 3 that will come immediately after this one, starting tomorrow. :)
  • It's Friday, and it's time for me to post a special Wishlist DLC Pack that will commemorate the release of a certain movie.

But first, hear is a list of Top 10 Lists of songs from my Wishlist Tracklists that I would love to see as Rock Band DLC at some point. And today's topic is 1980s songs. So, hear they are... :)

=Rock Band 5=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Knock Me Down
    2. Madness - Our House
    3. Tears For Fears - Pale Shelter
    4. The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?
    5. Swing Out Sister - Breakout
    6. The Smithereens - Blood and Roses
    7. Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe
    8. "Weird Al" Yankovich - UHF
    9. Lisa Lougheed - Run With Us
    10. Metallica - Master of Puppets

=Rock Band 5 2018=
    1. Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
    2. Steve Winwood - Higher Love
    3. Level 42 - Something About You
    4. Queensrÿche - Eyes of a Stranger
    5. Fishbone - Freddie's Dead
    6. Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies R Good Enough
    7. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
    8. The Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter
    9. Madonna - Like A Prayer
    10. Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

=Rock Band 5 2019=
    1. X Japan - Kurenai
    2. Tears For Fears - Mother's Talk
    3. The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make?
    4. Europe - Rock The Night
    5. Taco - Puttin' On The Ritz
    6. John Mellencamp - Pink Houses
    7. Michael Jackson - Beat It
    8. Billy Joel - Tell Her About It
    9. Madonna - Material Girl
    10. Metallica - Creeping Death

And that is my Top 10 lists of 1980s songs I would like to see as Rock Band DLC from all 3 of my wishlist tracklists. And without further ado, it's time for me to present my next Wishlist DLC: my entry for the third Queen Extravaganza pack to celebrate the release of the band's documentary film, Bohemian Rhapsody, in my country, the US. So, hear it is...

- Flash (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - A Kind of Magic (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Love of My Life (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Save Me (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Sheer Heart Attack (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Spread Your Wings (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Too Much Love Will Kill You (Band Tier: Moderate)

There will be another special Wishlist DLC that will be coming tomorrow, just before the first weekly Wishlist DLC for November, and this will commemorate the 90th birthday of someone. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • edited November 3
    It's Saturday. Later today, I'll be posting my special 90th Birthday for someone Pack later on today after I do some Rock Band 2 Tour Mode (Been playing that since after my crew reached Bloodstone on Rivals). But first, hear is my Top 10 1990s songs from my wishlist tracklists that I would love to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC someday. :)

=Rock Band 5=
    1. X Japan - Silent Jealousy
    2. Fastball - The Way
    3. Candlebox - Far Behind
    4. Queensrÿche - Jet City Woman
    5. Pantera - Cemetery Gates
    6. Puffy Amiyumi - Kore ga Watashi no Ikiru Michi
    7. Buckcherry - Lit Up
    8. The Wallflowers - One Headlight
    9. Dance Hall Crashers - Lost Again
    10. Spacehog - Mungo City

=Rock Band 5 2018=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
    2. X Japan - Dahlia
    3. Go West - The King of Wishful Thinking
    4. Meat Puppets - Backwater
    5. Judas Priest - Leather Rebel
    6. Queen - Innuendo
    7. Rhapsody of Fire - Emerald Sword
    8. Face to Face - Disconnected
    9. Marcy's Playground - Saint Joe on the Schoolbus
    10. Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You

=Rock Band 5 2019=
    1. Sponge - Plowed
    2. Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness
    3. Sublime - Date Rape
    4. En Vogue - Free Your Mind
    5. Yoko Takahashi - A Cruel Angel's Thesis
    6. Sevendust - Denial
    7. Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
    8. The Yellow Monkey - Taiyou ga Moeteiru
    9. Living Colour - Love Rears It's Ugly Head
    10. Red Hot Chili Peppers - This Velvet Glove

My special Pack will be mostly Japanese music, but it will have one legendary artist: the legendary Ray Charles. I hope you're looking forward to seeing it. :)
  • Queensrÿche - Jet City Woman
    Pantera - Cemetery Gates
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
    Judas Priest - Leather Rebel
    Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness
    En Vogue - Free Your Mind
    Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

Heck yes to all this in particular
  • As promised, I would post my special Wishlist DLC Pack after I've finished some Rock Band 2 Tour Mode for today. And the time is now, so hear is my Special Wishlist DLC pack. :)

My special Wishlist DLC pack for today is a 10-song pack to celebrate the 90th Birthday of Japan's most famous and most legendary mangakas, Osamu Tezuka, the man behind some beloved classics like Astro Boy, Kimba The White Lion, and such. When I've learned that he was born on this day, in 1928, and that he'll be 90 years old on this day, I had to take the opportunity to make this special pack.

As you probably are aware by now, I am a huge Anime geek, as I've been posting opening themes or closing themes for various animes in this thread. And one of my favorite animes is Hirohiko Araki's Jojo Bizarre Adventures, as it was the one anime/manga that got me to like music, because of it's various reference to popular music. Anime has been popular with certain people in the US since the 1990s, and some of the most popular anime franchises that are still popular today includes Pokémon, and Dragon Ball, which I also like.

But Anime didn't got it's start in the 1990s, in spite of being popular in my country at that time. Instead, Anime was first brought into existance in 1917. These old styled animes are basically Japan's own version of the Short Cartoon Films made by the likes of Walt Disney and the Fleischer Bros. (Even one of these short animes also served as an inspiration for the Cuphead character). Osamu Tezuka wasn't born until November 3, 1928.

As a child, Osamu Tezuka loved watching Disney's Bambi at least 80 times (Though, recently, I've been doing the same with Big Hero 6, but I haven't kept check on how many times I've watched it), and go out into the woods in search for insects. It wasn't until 1946 that Tezuka would write his first Manga series at the age of 17. And eventually, he achieved fame with the series that made him famous, Astro Boy, in 1952. And just like that, the rest was history.

Astro Boy was the first Japanese Anime series that was broadcasted in Japan, which aired on 1963, and the first Japanese Anime to be imported to the US. I was captivated by how cutesy the characters of Osamu Tezuka's works were compared to that of other Mangakas, and I fell in love with their cute designs, appearance, and charm. And my parents loves 2 animated adaptions of 2 of Osamu Tezuka's works (And I even have I DVD of Kimba The White Lion, which came out before Astro Boy as a Manga). Which is my sole reason of doing this special Wishlist DLC pack.

So my 10 songs in this pack are the opening themes for 6 of 10 following adaptions of Osamu Tezuka's works, as well as 3 closing themes from 3 other adaptions. And one song, which appeared in the film adaption of one of Tezuka's earliest mangas, Metropolis, the cover of Don Gibson's I Can't Stop Loving You, by The one and only Genius himself, the legendary Ray Charles. (My Overall favorite is Now or Never by Chemistry, the opening theme for the 2003 anime adaption of Astro Boy).

So, without further ado, here is the Osamu Tezuka 90th Anniversary Pack. :)

=Osamu Tezuka 90th Anniversary Pack=
    - Buzz & Sumie Shima - Ai Koso Subete (The Fantastic Adventures of Unico (Band Tier: Warmup))
    - Chemistry - Now or Never (Feat. M-Flo (Astro Boy (Band Tier: Challenging)))
    - Janne Da Arc - Gekkouka (Black Jack (Band Tier: Challenging))
    - Kazumi Sudou w/ Kaguya-Hime - Umi no Triton (Triton of the Sea (Band Tier: Challenging))
    - Mieko Hirota - Leo no Uta (Kimba The White Lion (Band Tier: Challenging))
    - Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You (Metropolis (Band Tier: Warmup))
    - Royal Knights and Singers Three - Wansaku Wansa-kun (Little Wansa (Band Tier: Moderate))
    - Tomoko Tokugaki - ? (Hatena) no Boomerang (The Three Eyed-One (Band Tier: Challenging))
    - Yoko Maekawa and Young Fresh - Ribbon no March (Princess Knight (Band Tier: Challenging))
    - Yoshiaki Mitsukawa - Vampire no Uta (Vampire (Band Tier: Solid))
    =RB52018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 5 Week 8: Rockin' In The Nordic (Nordic Country-theme)=
    - Hanoi Rocks - People Like Me
    - Ghost - Rats
    - Blink-182 - What's My Age Again?
    (The video for Gekkouka is a english dub cover, as the original isn't in video format)

I know that most of these songs are ill suited for Rock Band, but I had to take the opportunity to make a pack like this. But this is not the only 90th Birthday pack that I have for this month. I have another one that is coming tomorrow as the first Weekly DLC for November. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    I would buy a new Queen Extravaganza!
  • It's Sunday, and later on today, I'll be posting the next special 90th Birthday pack. But first, another top 10 lists of songs from my Wishlist Tracklists that I would like to see as DLC for Rock Band 4, And today's decade is 2000s. So hear they are...

=Rock Band 5=
    1. Elbow - Grounds For Divorce
    2. Fall Out Boy - The Takeover, The Break's Over
    3. AFI - Dancing Through Sunday
    4. A Perfect Circle - Judith
    5. Sonata Arctica - False News Travel Fast
    6. Stratovarius - Hunting High and Low
    7. Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
    8. Goldfinger - 99 Luftballons
    9. Bowling For Soup - Almost
    10. Muse - Knights of Cydonia

=Rock Band 5 2018=
    1. Sam Roberts - Bridge To Nowhere
    2. Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm
    3. Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil
    4. Them Crooked Vultures - Scumbag Blues
    5. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
    6. Queens of the Stone Age - A Song for the Dead
    7. Hanoi Rocks - People Like Me
    8. Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists
    9. Foo Fighters - No Way Back
    10. Coldplay - Violet Hill

=Rock Band 5 2019=
    1. Bowling For Soup - Punk Rock 101
    2. TM Revolution - Invoke
    3. Kent - VinterNoll2
    4. Jukebox The Ghost - Static To The Heart
    5. t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said
    6. Lady Gaga - Summerboy
    7. Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive
    8. Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
    9. The Sword - Freya
    10. Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)

I hope you're looking forward into seeing my next special 90th Birthday Pack. It's for a very special cartoon character that has a huge influence in my childhood. :)
  • edited November 5
    And now the moment you've been waiting for: The next 90th Birthday pack that I'll be revealing today is going to be revealed right at this moment. :)

Our first Weekly DLC for this month is my third entry for my songs from Disney products pack to celebrate the 90th Birthday of one of the most famous cartoon characters of all time, Mickey Mouse. (Though, technically, he was created in May 15th, 1928 and I originally planned to make a Disney pack on Kingdom Heart 3's release date in the US. But today, ABC is hosting a special to celebrate that occasion. So I figured I do this pack in response to that).

I am a huge Disney geek. I have Zootopia's Try Everything (From the lovely Shakira) in the Tracklist for my first Rock Band 5 Wishlist, and I'll be putting in E'verybody Wants To Be a Cat in my Rock Band 5 2019 Tracklist soon after Rock Band Rivals finished it's Season 9 of Rivals. And I've even made 2 Wishlist DLC packs in my previous Wishlist thread that had songs from Disney films.

And to show my love for Disney and it's franchises, I've created this 5-song Wishlist DLC Pack to celebrate the 90th Birthday of the most famous Cartoon Mouse. The 5 songs in this pack are, from Lilo & Stitch The Series, Aloha, E Komo Mai by Jump5. From Phineas and Ferb, Today Is Going To Be a Great Day by Bowling For Soup.

From Moana, Shiny by Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Concords. (Disney Villain Songs are the best songs in Musical-type Disney films :smiley: ), A Cover of Mickey Mouse's own personal theme song, the Mickey Mouse Club March, by this Japanese Pop Punk group, Beat Crusaders (Who did one of the openings from Bleach and the opening theme song, Hit In The USA, from the anime, Beck).

And last but not least, this unexpected track, in response to and celebration for the upcoming release of the sequal for this beloved Live Action/Animated classic from the 1960s, From Mary Poppins, A Spoonful of Sugar by the one and only Mary Poppins herself, Julie Andrews. Of all of the Disney Live-Action films, this is my most favorite film of those type. It's a beautifully made musical, with songs made by the very talented Sherman Brothers.

And yes, I know, the song isn't suited for Rock Band, but it's a really good song that I absolutely loved as a kid. I love Disney films, and I love the songs that comes from them. And I hope that one day, the songs from those Disney films that I loved so much as a kid would come to Rock Band as Official DLC, someday. I know it's a hopeless wish, much like with De-Listed Content Rewinds. But still, I would love to see Disney film music in Rock Band, someday.

And joining this pack, will be the 11th entry of my Monthly Deep-Cuts series, which is normally what I would reveal on the very start of the month, but I've chose to do that Spotlight Pass Artists pack in it's place, since it's larger. The songs in this pack are Does He Love You? by Rilo Kiley, My Mind Is An Endless Sea by The Wind + The Wave, and Rattlesnake by St.Vincent.

So, without further ado, I gladly present the Disney 03 and Monthly Deep-Cuts 11 packs.

=Disney 03=
    - Beat Crusaders - Mickey Mouse Club March (Mickey Mouse Club (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Bowling For Soup - Today Is Going To Be Great Day (Phineas & Ferb (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Jemaine Clement - Shiny (Moana (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Julie Andrews - A Spoonful of Sugar (Mary Poppins (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Jump5 - Aloha, E Komo Mai (Lilo and Stitch (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =Monthly Deep-Cuts 11=
    - Rilo Kiley - Does He Love You? (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - St.Vincent - Rattlesnake (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - The Wind + The Wave - My Mind Is An Endless Sea (Band Tier: Moderate)

But I'm not done with Birthday Packs, just yet. There's at least one more for one more person: Me, which will come this upcoming Saturday (The Wishlist DLC Pack, I meant. My birthday is on next Sunday). I hope you're looking forward to it, as well as more Top 10 Lists of Songs I would like to see as DLC in Rock Band 4, starting tomorrow. :)
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    I would add Fall Out Boy - Immortals (From "Big Hero 6"). I really love that song.
  • edited November 5
    tati81 said:

I would add Fall Out Boy - Immortals (From "Big Hero 6"). I really love that song.

I've already added Immortals into my previous Wishlist Thread, which you can view here, but thanks for the suggestion. :) (And telling me that it's one of your favorite songs as well, I like the song in question as well).

Anyways, only 6 more days until my birthday, and thus 5 more days until that special Wishlist DLC Pack that I have planned. And to help count down to the Wishlist DLC Pack. It's time for me to post the next Top 10 lists of songs I would like to see as DLC for Rock Band 4. And today's decade is 2010s. So, hear they are...

=Rock Band 5=
    1. Shakira - Try Everything
    2. Of Monsters & Men - Mountain Sound
    3. The Black Keys - Little Black Submarines
    4. Kongos - Come With Me Now
    5. Royal Blood - Little Monster
    6. Linkin Park - Wastelands
    7. The Gaslight Anthem - 45
    8. Green Day - Nuclear Family
    9. Alter Bridge - Cry of Achilles
    10. Fitz & The Tantrums - The Walker

=Rock Band 5 2018=
    1. Linked Horizon - Guren no Yumiya
    2. Alter Bridge - Addicted to Pain
    3. Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down
    4. Worshipper - Step Behind
    5. You Me at Six - Lived a Lie
    6. Bruno Mars - Runaway Baby
    7. Imagine Dragons - Demons
    8. The 1975 - Girls
    9. Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive
    10. Best Coast - When I'm With You

=Rock Band 5 2019=
    1. Mystery Skulls - Ghost
    2. Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul
    3. Epica - Edge of the Blade
    4. Black Veil Brides - In The End
    5. The Tines - Last Day (Seems really unlikely that Harmonix will get this song, but I would like to dream)
    6. The Fray - Love Don't Die
    7. Little Barrie - Surf Hell
    8. Avenged Sevenfold - This Means War
    9. James Bay - Hold Back The River
    10. Greta Van Fleet - Safari Song

And an overall Top 10 list of songs from all 3 of my Tracklists that I would really love to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC for all decades.

1. Bachman-Turner Overdrive - Let It Ride
    2. Shakira - Try Everything
    3. X Japan - Silent Jealousy
    4. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
    5. Elbow - Grounds For Divorce
    6. Of Monsters & Men - Mountain Sound
    7. Fall Out Boy - The Takeover, The Break's Over
    8. Fastball - The Way
    9. Mystery Skulls - Ghost
    10. Raspberries - Go All The Way

There will be more Top 10 List of songs I would love to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC in the coming days. Tomorrow will be a Top 10 list of Rewinds from past Rock Band games that I would love to see come back in Rock Band 4. :)
  • With 4 more days until my special Wishlist DLC pack (5 more days until my Birthday), it's time for me to post another Top 10 list of songs I would love to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC. And this time, my Top 10 list for today is Rewinds.

Since the first week of December 2016, we've been getting back songs from previous Rock Band games as official Rock Band DLC, starting with Chop Suey by System Of A Down (Though, technically, Rewinds were a thing during Rock Band 3, with the release of the Bon Jovi Pack, that has all 3 songs of theirs from the first three Rock Band games). And currently, it has stopped when RBN began to make it's comeback.

But yet, there are other songs that I like from the Rock Band game tracklists that I'm stilling waiting for (Except for Rock Band 3, as I have already did the export (But I'm still going to put in a Top 10 list for that, for one reason: So that we can get more songs from the bands with the Rewinded tracks)). So, without further ado, hear is my Top 10 list of Rewinds I would love to have back as DLC for Rock Band 4.

=Rock Band (1)=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
    2. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
    3. The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
    4. Deep Purple - Highway Star
    5. Boston - Foreplay/Longtime
    6. Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
    7. Faith No More - Epic
    8. Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
    9. Hole - Celebrity Skin
    10. Metallica - Enter Sandman

=Rock Band 2=
    1. Judas Priest - Painkiller
    2. The Replacements - Alex Chilton
    3. Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know
    4. Bad Company - Shooting Star
    5. Jethro Tull - Aqualung
    6. Journey - Any Way You Want It
    7. AFI - Girl's Not Grey
    8. Dream Theater - Panic Attack
    9. Rise Against - Give It All
    10. Guns N' Roses - Shackler's Revenge

=Lego Rock Band=
    1. Rascals Flatts - Life Is a Highway
    2. Iggy Pop - The Passenger
    3. Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
    4. Elton John - Crocodile Rock
    5. Pink - So What
    6. Supergrass - Grace
    7. Incubus - Dig
    8. The Zutons - Valerie
    9. Blur - Song 2
    10. The Kooks - Naive

=Rock Band 3= (Already did the export for Rock Band 3. I'm doing this list so that we can get certain songs)
    1. The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations (Live) (For most of the Beach Boys' discography)
    2. Spacehog - In The Meantime (For Mungo City)
    3. Rammstein - Du Hast (For Waidmanns Heil)
    4. Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World (For most of Tears For Fears' discography)
    5. Smash Mouth - Walking on the Sun (For most of Smash Mouth's discography)
    6. Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water (For most of Deep Purple's discography)
    7. Golden Earring - Radar Love (For Twilight Zone)
    8. The Bronx - False Alarm (For Six Days a Week)
    9. At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor (For The Mars Volta's L'Via L'Viaquez)
    10. Them Crooked Vultures - Dead End Friends (For Scumbag Blues)

And a overall list of Rewinds from the first three lists that I would really love to have.

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
    2. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
    3. Judas Priest - Painkiller
    4. Rascals Flatts - Life Is a Highway
    5. The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
    6. The Replacements - Alex Chilton
    7. Iggy Pop - The Passenger
    8. Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
    9. Deep Purple - Highway Star
    10. Boston - Foreplay/Longtime

And that is my top 10 lists of Rock Band Rewinds I would love to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC at some point. Tomorrow, I'll present a top 10 list of Wishlist DLC that I've presented on my previous Wishlist Thread and this Wishlist Thread that I would love to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC in the future. :)
  • It's Wednesday. Only 3 more days until my special Wishlist DLC Pack that I'll be releasing before my birthday (4 more days until my birthday). And once again, I'll be posting another Top 10 List of songs I would love to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC someday. Today, I'll be focusing on songs I've posted on both of my Wishlist thread (This one and my previous one) as Wishlist DLC.

I'll be listing it in order of Decade, which will be divided into 6 catagories: 1960s & Earlier, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s. (Similar to a recent Top 10 list that @Vexus made on their Wishlist thread earlier today. Except mine will only have songs that I don't have on my Wishlist tracklists). So, hear is my top 10 lists of songs I've posted as Wishlist DLC in the past two years.

=1960s & Earlier=
    1. The Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
    2. Bill Haley & His Comets - Rock Around The Clock
    3. The Four Seasons - Big Girls Don't Cry
    4. The Beach Boys - Surfin' Safari
    5. Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
    6. The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City
    7. The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
    8. Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
    9. The Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon
    10. The Beau Brummels - Laugh, Laugh

=1970s=
    1. Focus - Hocus Pocus
    2. Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
    3. Budgie - Breadfan
    4. Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen
    5. The Crusaders - Street Life
    6. Dolly Parton - Jolene
    7. Steely Dan - Do It Again
    8. KC & The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight
    9. Seals & Croft - Summer Breeze
    10. Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger

=1980s=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground
    2. The Smiths - Shelia Take a Bow
    3. Tears For Fears - Mad World
    4. Jermaine Stewart - We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
    5. The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
    6. Aztec Camera - Oblivious
    7. Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
    8. Depeche Mode - Everything Counts
    9. Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
    10. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time of My Life

=1990s=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around The World
    2. Ricky Martin - Living La Vida Loca
    3. Guns N' Roses - November Rain
    4. Pennywise - Bro Hymn
    5. Barenaked Ladies - Brian Wilson
    6. Tomoyasu Hotei - Thrill
    7. Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
    8. Hole - Malibu
    9. Days of the New - The Down Town
    10. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Rascal King

=2000s=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
    2. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
    3. Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
    4. Crush 40 - Live & Learn
    5. The Killers - Human
    6. Barenaked Ladies - One Little Slip
    7. Sheryl Crow - Real Gone
    8. Keisha - Tik Tok
    9. The Protomen - The Hounds
    10. Atreyu - Falling Down

=2010s=
    1. Fall Out Boy - Immortals
    2. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dark Neccessities
    3. Royal Blood - Out of the Black
    4. Vance Joy - Fire and the Flood
    5. Hiroaki "Tommy" Tominaga - Jojo (Sono Chi no Sadame)
    6. Skrillex feat. Silah - Bangarang
    7. Awolnation - Sail
    8. Pearl Jam - Mind Your Manners
    9. Foo Fighters - The Sky Is a Neighborhood
    10. Coldplay - Paradise

And those are my top 10 lists of Wishlist DLC songs that I would love to see in Rock Band as DLC at some point. Tomorrow, I'll continue this trend with my next topic: Songs that I haven't announced as Wishlist DLC yet. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • It's Thursday. Two more days until my special Birthday Wishlist DLC Pack that I'll be releasing this Saturday (3 more days until my birthday). Anyways, it's time for me to post my next Top 10 lists of songs I would like to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC. And my next topic is Songs that I haven't announced on my wishlist threads as wishlist DLC yet.

I pretty much like mostly every type of genre of music in the past decades, and I like the fact that Rock Band is willing to use any genre of music, as long as it's up to Harmonix's standards. And yet, there's songs that I've like that I have yet to announce them as wishlist DLC as of yet. So, hear's my top 10 lists of those type of songs.

=1960s & Earlier=
    1. The Beach Boys - Help Me, Rhonda
    2. The Four Seasons - Let's Hang On!
    3. The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
    4. Cream - Strange Brew
    5. The Music Explosion - Little Bit O' Soul
    6. Tommy James and the Shondells - Hanky Panky
    7. The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
    8. Chuck Berry - Maybelline
    9. Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man
    10. Connie Francis - Vacation

=1970s=
    1. Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way
    2. The Stampeders - Sweet City Woman
    3. Nick Glider - Hot Child in the City
    4. The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
    5. Sham 69 - If The Kids Are United
    6. Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway
    7. Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman
    8. Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle
    9. Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died
    10. Three Dog Night - Shambala

=1980s=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Get Up and Jump
    2. Krokus - Ballroom Blitz
    3. Slayer - Chemical Warfare
    4. Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
    5. The Beach Boys - Kokomo
    6. The Fixx - One Thing Leads to Another
    7. Go West - We Close Our Eyes
    8. The Power Station - Some Like It Hot
    9. The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
    10. Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love

=1990s=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Shallow Be Thy Game
    2. Suede - The Beautiful Ones
    3. Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground
    4. Beck - Sexx Laws
    5. Reel Big Fish - She Has a Girlfriend Now
    6. Buck-O-Nine - My Town
    7. Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
    8. Dishwalla - Haze
    9. Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver
    10. Cherry Poppin' Daddies - Zoot Suit Riot

=2000s=
    1. Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
    2. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Universally Speaking
    3. Elliott Smith - L.A.
    4. Caleigh Peters - Reach
    5. Avril Lavinge - Sk8ter Boi
    6. The Model Sons - Story of My Love
    7. Black Label Society - Stillborn
    8. The Sword - Maiden, Mother, & Crone
    9. Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
    10. Brandi Carlile - The Story

=2010s=
    1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Goodbye Angels
    2. Sleigh Bells - Bitter Rivals
    3. Paramore - Now
    4. Weezer - Can't Knock The Hustle
    5. Skindred - That's My Jam
    6. Fozzy - Judas
    7. Lena Meyer-Landrut - Satellite
    8. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)
    9. Luke Bryan - Country Girl (Shake It For Me)
    10. Imagine Dragons - Natural

And that is my top 10 lists of Songs that I haven't putted into my Wishlist Thread as Wishlist DLC yet. And tomorrow, I will post the final Top 10 list: A list of 10 Artists and Bands that I would love to see in Rock Band 4 that hasn't made their debut yet. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • It's Friday, and tomorrow, the day before my Birthday, I'll be releasing a special Wishlist DLC Pack. I hope you're looking forward to it. In the meantime, it's time for me to do a final Top 10 list. And my last topic for this day is Artists and Bands that I would love to see in Rock Band that has yet to make their debut.

There's still plenty of artists that I like that hasn't made their debut in Rock Band yet, and thus, I'll be listing them. Of course, the only ones who are staying off the list are Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, the two big white whales. I do like both band's music, but I keeping them off the list, due to how impossible they are to license.

And furthermore, I'll start at 10, like a countdown of sorts. So, without further ado, here is my Top 10 list of Artists and Bands that I would love to see in Rock Band that has yet to make their debut.

10. Squirrel Nut Zippers: In the 1990s, Swing Jazz has seen a revival, thanks to bands like Royal Crown Revue and the Brian Setzer Orchestra. And another notable band of the Swing Jazz Revival is Squirrel Nut Zippers, a band from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. In my earlier youth, I kinda dislike their music, because it sounded different than what I'm accustomed to. But years later, my opinion on their music changed for the better, and now I enjoy their stuff. Would I like to see Swing Jazz make a debut in Rock Band? Heck Yes! :smiley:
    Realistic Get: Hell
    Song I would love to have: Good Enough For Granddad
    9. Sleigh Bells: Here's an interesting 2010s band from New York that I've discovered, thanks to Guitar Hero Live's announcement. Representing the Noise Pop genre is Sleigh Bells, which is known for their top charting album, Reign of Terror. I took an immediate liking for this band's music, thanks to the song, Bitter Rivals, from the album of the same name, which appeared in Guitar Hero Live's GHTV mode. Another good example of a good 2010s Indie Rock band that I would love to have in Rock Band, eventually.
    Realistic Get: Comeback Kid
    Song I would love to have: Bitter Rivals
    8. Jamiroquai: My next entry on this list is British Acid Jazz band, Jamiroquai, which is known for the song Virtual Insanity, from the album, Travelling Without Moving. Another band that we probably should've had in Rock Band during Rock Band 3, as Virtual Insanity would've been a cool song to play for Keys. But still, I play vocals, so Jamiroquai's stuff will still be fun to play on Vocals, regardless.
    Realistic Get: Virtual Insanity
    Song I would love to have: Cosmic Girl
    7. The Sugarhill Gang: I'm not a fan of modern hip-hop, but I do like classic hip-hop, and one old-school hip-hop band that I would love to have in Rock Band is The Sugarhill Gang. If we ever get more hip-hop music, then this is the one band that I would love to play, because I think compared to most hip-hop music in Rock Band, their music would be the most fun to play.
    Realistic Get: Rapper's Delight
    Song I would love to have: Apache
    6. Arcade Fire: In recent times, I've been listening to Arcade Fire's stuff, and I have to say that I've enjoyed the music of this wonderful Canadian Indie Rock Band that I would love to have it come to Rock Band someday, in spite of their fake advertisement that they'll have a band-based game on their stuff in promotion of their latest album, Everything Now.
    Realistic Get: Everything Now
    Song I would love to have: Wake Up
    5. The Sword: I'm quite surprised we didn't get them earlier as soon as Rock Band came out. We had a cover of Freya on Guitar Hero 2 (Which was made by Harmonix). But since we've been getting a couple of songs from previous Guitar Hero games as recently new Rock Band DLC, hear's hoping that The Sword will finally make their debut in Rock Band proper.
    Realistic Get: High Country
    Song I would love to have: Freya
    4. A Perfect Circle: Here's another good band that has songs in Guitar Hero that needs to come to Rock Band as DLC. Though, I probably would think that A Perfect Circle is more a small White Whale band, since it has Maynard James Keenan of Tool (And me thinking that if we ever do get A Perfect Circle, it would be if Keenan would agree to it on one condition: A Tool Rock Band is to be made, which I wouldn't mind). But still, I would love to see A Perfect Circle make their debut in Rock Band, someday.
    Realistic Get/Song I would love to have: Judith
    3. Mystery Skulls: Recently, I've been enjoying the music of Mystery Skulls, thanks to me wanting to put this band into my tracklist for Rock Band 5 2019, as I've learned about the band after seeing pictures of the band's Scooby Doo cast-expies from the music video for their most successful song, Ghost, on a web forum. After listening to them, I've fell in love with their music, and would love to play their stuff on Rock Band.
    Realistic Get/Song I would love to have: Ghost
    2. Fishbone: I've looked at a lot of Wishlists on this thread, and I'm surprised that not many people wanted Fishbone, this incredible Funk-Punk Rock band that served as an music influence for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Such an good band like this needs to be in Rock Band as soon as possible, and I would love to play it on Rock Band, should Fishbone makes a debut in Rock Band proper.
    Realistic Get: Sunless Sunday
    Song I would love to have: Freddie's Dead
    1. The Temptations: And last, but not least, my entry for no.1 is one of Motown's many artists from it's record label, The Temptations. As a fan of Oldies Radio Music, this is one of the bands that I would love to see in Rock Band at some point. Rock Band had a Stevie Wonder pack, Rocksmith recently had a Four Tops pack, and I would love to see The Temptations make their rhythm game debut in Rock Band, someday.
    Realistic Get: My Girl
    Song I would love to have: I Can't Get Next to You
    =5 Honorable Mentions per Decade=
    - 1960s & Earlier: Fats Domino, The Moody Blues, Steppenwolf, Little Richard, Sly & The Family Stone
    - 1970s: Jim Croce, Sex Pistols, Dolly Parton, Parliament-Funkadelic, Three Dog Night
    - 1980s: Pet Shop Boys, Bananarama, Level 42, They Might Be Giants, Love & Rockets
    - 1990s: Spice Girls, Fastball, Reel Big Fish, Manic Street Preachers, Puffy Amiyumi
    - 2000s: The Airborne Toxic Event, Zebrahead, Vanilla Ninja, Black Label Society, Elbow
    - 2010s: The Struts, alt-J, Vulfpeck, Dorothy, The Gaslight Anthem

And that is my top 10 list of bands and artists that I would love to see in Rock Band, eventually. Tomorrow, I'll be presenting my special Birthday Wishlist DLC pack. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • It's Saturday. Tomorrow will be my birthday, and as promised on this day, I'll be revealing details on my special Wishlist DLC pack, which I'll be revealing after I've watched a certain game on X019 (Kingdom Hearts 3, in case you're all wondering).

My special Wishlist DLC Pack is a band that I've started to take a huge liking for ever since listening to What Hits!?, the compilation album of the band's earlier music. That's right, my Special Wishlist DLC Pack is a 12-song pack of my favorite Alternative Rock band, the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

But however, the 12 songs in this pack aren't just any songs that has been released as a single or has charted. Nope, my pack is 11 deep-cuts from 10 of their 11 studio albums (The only album that is absent is Mother's Milk, which I've already did a Wishlist Album Pack in my previous thread.) and One B-Side. RHCP has recorded countless songs, but only selected a couple of them for their studio albums, that some extra songs were cast aside, and released as B-Sides to their single tracks.

But first, before I get into that pack, I'll post some top 5 lists of Deep-Cuts for all 11 of their studio albums (Stadium Arcadium gets a top 10 list instead, since it has 2 discs) and a top 10 list of B-Sides from RHCP that I like. So, hear they are. (Bolded songs are in the pack)

=The Red Hot Chili Peppers (Album) Deep-Cuts=
    1. True Men Don't Kill Coyotes
    2. Buckle Down
    3. Out In L.A.
    4. Green Heaven
    5. Baby Appeal

=Freaky Styley Deep-Cuts=
    1. If You Want Me To Stay
    2. The Brothers Cup
    3. American Ghost Dance
    4. Blackeyed Blonde
    5. Yertle The Turtle

=The Uplift Mofo Party Plan Deep-Cuts=
    1. Backwoods
    2. Love Trilogy
    3. Organic Anti-Beat Box Band
    4. Me and My Friends
    5. Behind The Sun (Though, it became a single release for What's Hits!? It's technically still a Deep-Cut, as Fight Like a Brave is the sole single release for Uplift)

=Mother's Milk Deep-Cuts=
    1. Stone Cold Bush
    2. Johnny Kick a Hole In The Sky
    3. Nobody Weird Like Me
    4. Good Time Boys
    5. Subway To Venus

=Blood Sugar Sex Magik Deep-Cuts=
    1. My Lovely Man (The sole Rewind in my pack)
    2. Apache Rose Peacock
    3. The Power of Equality
    4. Naked In The Rain
    5. Mellowship Slinky In B-Minor

=One Hot Minute Deep-Cuts=
    1. One Big Mob
    2. Falling Into Grace
    3. Deep Kick
    4. Walkabout
    5. Trenscending

=Californication Deep-Cuts=
    1. Purple Stain
    2. This Velvet Glove
    3. Easily
    4. I Like Dirt
    5. Right On Time

=By The Way Deep-Cuts=
    1. Venice Queen
    2. Minor Thing
    3. On Mercury
    4. I Could Die For You
    5. Don't Forget Me

=Stadium Arcadium Deep-Cuts=
    1. Especially In Michigan (My pick for the Jupiter Disc, Sudo-Rewind from California Rock Band)
    2. Charlie
    3. Turn It Again (My pick for the Mars Disc)
    4. Stadium Arcadium
    5. Wet Sand
    6. Storm In a Teacup
    7. 21st Century
    8. So Much I
    9. She's Only 18
    10. Death of a Martian

=I'm With You Deep-Cuts= (Finally listened to this album in recent times. I thought this was a amazing album that I enjoyed as much as the stuff with John Frusciante)
    1. Even You Brutus?
    2. Did I Let You Know?
    3. Factory of Faith
    4. Ethiopia
    5. Annie Wants a Baby

=The Getaway Deep-Cuts= (Also listened to this album in recent times. Compared to the others, it's decent. Though, I still like I'm With You better of the two Josh Klinghoffer albums)
    1. This Ticonderoga
    2. Feasting On The Flowers
    3. The Getaway
    4. Encore
    5. We Turn Red

=Top 10 B-Sides from RHCP=
    1. This Is The Kitt (I'm With You)
    2. Soul to Squeeze (Blood Sex Sugar Magik (Though, it's best known as the song from the Coneheads soundtrack. It's technically a B-Side for Give It Away and Under The Bridge))
    3. Show Me Your Soul (Mother's Milk (Similar case to Soul to Squeeze (Best known as the song from the Pretty Woman Soundtrack. B-Side for Knock Me Down and Taste The Pain)))
    4. Whatever We Want (Stadium Arcadium)
    5. Long Progression (I'm With You)
    6. Save The Population (By The Way (Part of RHCP's Greatest Hits Album))
    7. Eskimo (By The Way)
    8. Victorian Machinery (I'm With You)
    9. Fortune Faded (By The Way (Part of RHCP's Greatest Hits Album))
    10. Love of Your Life (I'm With You)

And those are my top 5 list of 10 of the 11 Studio Albums made by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, As well as the Top 10 Lists for Stadium Arcadium Deep-Cuts and RHCP B-Sides. And later on, I'll be presenting the special birthday Red Hot Chili Peppers pack that will have the bolded songs. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • I've finished watching X018, and got some really good information from the Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer that I've posted on my thread for that on the Less Rokk More Talk thread. And thus, I can now present Fritzy Katz's Birthday RHCP Pack. :)

- Annie Wants a Baby (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Baby Appeal (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Backwoods (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - The Brother's Cup (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Especially In Michigan (Carryover from California: Rock Band)
    - Falling Into Grace (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Feasting On The Flowers (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Long Progression (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Minor Thing (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - My Lovely Man (De-Listed Content Rewind)
    - Purple Stain (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Turn It Again (Band Tier: Nightmare)

Twelve amazing songs by the Red Hot Chili Peppers that hasn't been released as singles, and I love them more than I do with the songs that has been released as singles (Though, I do like the singles as well). And I'm looking forward to the upcoming 12th album that is said to be releasing next year. I just hope that it will as good as their other 11 albums. :)

Anyways, since my Birthday is tomorrow, I'll be releasing the next weekly Wishlist DLC on Monday. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • It's Monday, and as promised, I'll be revealing the Weekly DLC for this week, since yesterday was my birthday.

My next Wishlist DLC for this week is the next entry of my New Album Preview series. And this time, my next New Album for this month is Muse's latest album, Simulation Theory. To this day, I've always wanted another song from Muse. Always haved and always will, even though I am aware of how hard music licensing is.

And I wouldn't mind if we gotten anything off of Simulation Theory, since it's a newer album with a special theme: A celebration of the 1980s Pop Culture. I was born in the 1980s, I love the music from that decade, as well as the movies and cartoon shows that aired during that decade. And it pleases me to know that Muse did an entire album that celebrates the era that I was born in. :)

My song choices for this pack are The Dark Side, Pressure, and Something Human. I've listened to all three of them, and I have to say that they are really good. Though, probably not as good as their earlier works like the songs from Black Holes and Revelations, but good never the less. Of the three, my overall favorite is Pressure.

And joining this pack, is another 3-song pack, of songs from the Guardian of the Galaxy's Awesome Mix soundtracks, in response to the passing of Stan Lee, which I've learned about just today. It's such a shame that he had to pass, because I know that he's pretty old, but he introduced many to several great comic book heroes in his prime. He voiced Fred's dad from Disney's Big Hero 6. Heck, he even worked with Hiroyuki Takei, the mangaka for Shaman King (Another Shonen Manga that I like), on a Manga for Jump Square.

So, in honor of him, I figured I do a song pack for something related to Marvel comics, and what's a better choice than a pack from the Guardians of the Galaxy's Awesome Mix soundtracks. The three songs in this pack are from the first Awesome Mix soundtrack, Come and Get Your Love by Redbone, and from the second Awesome Mix, Come a Little By Closer by Jay and the Americans and Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang by Silver.

So, without further ado, here is the New Album Preview 15 and Awesome Picks Vol.1 Pack packs.

=New Album Preview 15 (Muse - Simulation Theory)=
    - The Dark Side (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Pressure (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Something Human (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =Awesome Picks Vol.1 Pack=
    - Jay and the Americans - Come a Little Bit Closer (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Redbone - Come and Get Your Love (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Silver - Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang (Band Tier: Solid)

In addition, I've also updated the tier card for Thought Contagion with the album cover art for Simulation Theory, as I've done so earlier, which I'll be replacing the original tier's album cover art.

The next Weekly Wishlist DLC will come on Sunday as usual. And this one will be a Thanksgiving Pack. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)