Fritzy Katz's Rock Band 5 2018 Wishlist (With Tiers and Wishlist DLC)

Comments

• Can I just say I really appreciate when you put out topical DLC like this? The speed at which you get these out is phenomenal. Really sets this wishlist thread apart from others, in my opinion.

It was also really cool when you surprised @Radiohead97 with that Jack White pack, BTW :)

@MCSMeister Thank you. I'm glad that you're liking the surprise Wishlist DLCs that I put out on my thread. :)

Anyways, it is Sunday. Which means, time for me to put Wishlist DLC that isn't a surprise. And our first half of this week's DLC is a 3-song Preview pack of A Perfect Circle's newest album, Eat The Elephant. For some time, I've wanted to see A Perfect Circle to make their Rock Band debut, since listening to Judith when it came to Guitar Hero 5 as one of the game's On-Disc songs.

Though, since A Perfect Circle is fronted by Tool's Maynard James Keenan. A part of me thinks that APC DLC will be most likely to come if Harmonix agrees to do a Band-Centric game of Tool, with visualization, similar to the Tool Setlist on Guitar Hero World Tour. But still, I wanted to see A Perfect Circle's discography in Rock Band 4 as DLC, eventually. Anyways, here's the three songs in this pack.

- The Doomed: First, we'll start off with the album's first single. Upon first listen, I thought this song was pretty cool, as I would expect with most songs from A Perfect Circle's discography. Though, I rather have Judith first before anything else, I wouldn't mind seeing this song, if Harmonix does a A Perfect Circle Pack.
    - Disillusioned: Next song is the album's second single. It's a soothing, yet pretty cool song that I enjoyed upon first listen. But like with the above song, I wouldn't mind seeing it on A Perfect Circle Pack, as long as Judith is one of the three songs in it.
    - TalkTalk: And last song in this pack is the album's third single. Of the three songs in this pack, this would be my favorite from the Eat The Elephant Album. It's a cool banger that I've enjoyed upon first listen. Of course, it's a song by A Perfect Circle, and I like their songs, as they are cool and enjoyable. (And Judith is my favorite song from their discography).

Joining this pack are a group of three singles following a certain theme. And this week's theme is Elephants. We have 3 songs related to the theme: From a band who did a song called Elephant, From a band who did a album called Elephant, and From a band that has Elephant in their name.

- Gimme Gimme Good Lovin': First is this amusingly funny, yet cool track from the 1960's. It's was covered by the Canadian Band, Helix, who are known for the song, Rock You, and the song is a standard of 1960s Bubblegum Pop, which was produced by the duo of Jerry Kasenetz and Jeff Katz. The amusingly funny part of the song comes from the "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha" part that comes after the Chorus. But it's one of my faves, as I have listened to it on Oldies Radio stations, plus I like Oldies Pop music in general.
    - The Less I Know The Better: Second song is this song from Tame Impala, another good 2010s band that is long overdue since Rock Band 4's release. I've enjoyed their song, Elephant, when I've first listened to it, and I've just listened to this song just recently, and I've liked it as well. But if we get any Tame Impala, the song that will most likely come first will be Elephant. But I wouldn't mind seeing this song as well.
    - The Hardest Button To Button: And finally, we have this Rewind from Rock Band 3 by The White Stripes, which is from their most successful album, Elephant. It's another cool song that I enjoyed from The White Stripes' discography, and it was very fun on Vocals, too. Of course, it's a band formed by Jack White, and aside from his eccentric personality, anything he does is pretty cool.

So, anyways, here is New Album Preview 08.

=New Album Preview 08 (A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant)=
    - Disillusioned (Band Tier: Solid)
    - The Doomed (Band Tier: Challenging (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    - TalkTalk (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =Singles=
    - Crazy Elephant - Gimme Gimme Good Lovin' (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The White Stripes - The Hardest Button To Button (Rock Band 3 Rewind)

And here's a recap of the songs in my Season 2's Spotlight Pass
    - Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
    - Tom Jones - Green, Green Grass of Home
    - Arcade Fire - Everything Now
    - ZZ Top - Doubleback
    - Boston - Higher Power
    - Stray Cats - (She's) Sexy + 17
    - Atreyu - Ex's and Oh's
    - A Perfect Circle - The Doomed

Next half of this week's DLC will come on Wednesday, as usual. :)
  • It's Wednesday, time for me to post the second half of this week's DLC. :)

Now that Season 5 of Rock Band 4's Rival Mode is ending, I think it's the best time to put out the next pack of the RB4 Spotlight Specials series. This one will of course, cover all the artists from Season 5's Spotlight Pass. And the songs in this pack are...

- Pocketful Of Sunshine: First up is this song from Natasha Bedingfield. Though, I thought Unwritten was a pretty cool song, I've listened to this song recently, and I think I like it better than Unwritten. It's cool and soulful.
    - Always The Last To Know: Next song is this song from Del Amitri. I was ecstatic that Roll To Me came to Rock Band, as I loved that song ever since I heard it on a commercial for the 1990s Flipper Movie. Like with the above song, I've listen to this one recently, and I've enjoyed it as much as I did with Roll To Me. It was a really cool song.
    - Steppin' Out: Third song is from Joe Jackson. This was the first song that I've listened and enjoyed from his discography. I've listened to it on a music cassette that my Mom and my Sister made that has various New Wave, Synth-Pop, and Punk Rock songs that I've grown to enjoy. And now that we have the first song from him, it's only a matter of time before this one comes. And I hope it does, because it's a really cool song.
    - To The Moon & Back: Fourth Song is from Savage Garden. Jojo's Bizarre Adventures is what got me so into Savage Garden's discography, and into music in general. I'm glad that we have gotten Savage Garden in Rock Band, because I've made myself listen to this song recently, and I find this a very suitable song for Rock Band. It's a cool banger that I've enjoyed.
    - But Anyways: Fifth Song is from Blues Traveler. Although, it was the first single for Blues Traveler, from their self-titled album. It gained better charting when it was re-released as part of the soundtrack for the 1990s comedy film, Kingpin. Like with most of the other songs above, just listened to it recently. I've enjoyed it a lot, much like with the other songs from Blues Traveler.
    - Give Me a Sign: Song 6 is from Breaking Benjamin. It was cool that Harmonix did a promotion for the band's newest album, Ember, which made me happy (I wished they do this for any other new album releases). Anyways, much like with the other songs above, I've listened to this song recently. I thought it was a pretty cool song as well.
    - Whatever You Want: Song 7 is from Status Quo. To be honest, I thought the Camper Von Beethoven cover of Pictures of Matchstick Men was to be expected, but I didn't expect Harmonix would go for the original over that. And I'm glad they did, because I've liked the original more than the cover (But don't give me wrong, though, I still though the cover was cool). Anyways, I'm pretty sure I've listened to this song when I did a Status Quo thread after the passing of Rick Parfitt two years ago. But either way, I've enjoyed it, because it was a banger.
    - Real Real Real: Our last song in this pack is from Jesus Jones. I'm excited to play Right Here, Right Now. Such a cool song that I've got to enjoy, thanks to Donkey Konga. Like with most of the songs above, just listened to this song recently, and I've enjoyed it a lot, because it's a banger.

The pack will be joined by a pair of singles, tied to a theme: The Theme of this week's Rock Band 4 Rivals Mode Season 5, and this week's theme is Songs that are likely to cheer people up. So, my theme for these singles will be Happiness. The two singles are...

- Shiny Happy People: There's still quite a few R.E.M. Songs that are overdue at this point, like Everybody Hurts and this song, which I heard a sample of in a compilation of songs in Donkey Konga 2. It sounded like it would be a really fun song to play in Rock Band, if we ever got it, because I've enjoyed it. Oh well, maybe some other day...
    - Happy Together: One of the most surprising things I've discovered when Band Hero came out was this song being one of the songs in the On-Disc Setlist. I'd figured that it would come to Rock Band eventually when it was still in Rock Band 3 era, but nope, that never happened. But since we've been getting a lot of long, overdue, songs that many of the Rock Band Community has been asking for, maybe it will come to Rock Band 4, eventually.

So, without further ado, here is RB4 Spotlight Specials 04.

=RB4 Spotlight Specials 04=
    - Blues Traveler - But Anyways (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Breaking Benjamin - Give Me a Sign (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Del Amitri - Always The Last To Know (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Jesus Jones - Real Real Real (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Status Quo - Whatever You Want (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =Singles=
    - R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Turtles - Happy Together (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    =RB52018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 2 Week 8: Rock'n Roll Immortals=
    - Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell (On-Disc Spotlight Song)
    - Kouji Wada - Butter-Fly (Setlist Expansion Spotlight Song)
    - A Perfect Circle - The Doomed (Spotlight Pass Spotlight Song)

The last DLC of the Month of April will be coming on Sunday. :)
  • edited April 29
    SPECIAL DLC AHOY! B)

Throughout the past years, several bands that had dissolved reformed a couple or a few years later: Fall Out Boy, New Kids On The Block, Ween, just to name a few. And just recently, today, a very famous band from Sweden had reformed after 36 years since their very long hiatus.

That band is ABBA. I've caught wind of this news from Twitter (They had a sidebar of the Worldwide Trends, and I saw ABBA on there while looking at Rock Band's Twitter). It's really cool that a band that has been around since the 1970s has finally reformed after all these years.

So, in response and celebration to that, I'll be presenting this special Wishlist DLC Pack: The full Album Pack of ABBA's most commercially successful compilation album, Gold: Greatest Hits. This album has 19 of ABBA's best known songs among their discography. So, I'll be highlighting Five songs from that album (And each of them are from a different Studio Album).

- Dancing Queen: From their successful non-compilation album, Arrival, is this song. Easily one of my favorite songs from ABBA's Discography. I had this song as one of the Setlist Expansion songs for my Rock Band 5 Wishlist (The 3rd Expansion, to be exact). A cool song to dance too, and play Rock Band on, if it ever came. I would play this song on Vocals in a heartbeat.
    - Mamma Mia: From the self-titled album that is not be confused with ABBA: The Album, is this song. First time I heard it was on @Vexus' setlist. It's another cool song that I've got to enjoy.
    - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight): Next is from the Greatest Hits Vol.2. This song has the honor of being the first ABBA song that appeared in a official music game that isn't Band-Centric (There's been two ABBA Band-Centric Games in the past), Just Dance 2014. It's another cool song that I like, and enjoyed. Like with Dancing Queen, I would like to play it on Vocals.
    - Does Your Mother Know: Next song is from Voulez-Vous. I've gotten to enjoy this song just recently, because it was one of the few songs that doesn't had Agnetha Fältskog or Anni-Frid Lyngstad on lead vocals (Björn Ulvaeus does the lead vocals on the song instead), which intrigued me.
    - Waterloo: The fifth song that I'm highlighting is ABBA's first big hit song, which ABBA had won a Eurovision Contest with back in 1974. It was thanks to this song that ABBA had established themselves into one of the biggest performing artists of Sweden (Which would later be followed by other Swedish bands and artists like Europe, Roxette, Ace of Bace, The Cardigans, and such).
    5 Honorable Mentions: Take a Chance On Me (First ABBA song I've listened to (ABBA: The Album), Money, Money, Money (Arrival), Fernando (Greatest Hits Vol.1), Voulez-Vous (Voulez-Vous), Thank You For The Music (ABBA: The Album).

So, hear it is. ABBA - Gold: Greatest Hits Full Album Pack

- Dancing Queen (Rock Band 5 Setlist Expansion Rewind)
    - Knowing Me, Knowing You (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Take a Chance on Me (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Mamma Mia (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Lay All Your Love On Me (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Super Trouper (Band Tier: Solid)
    - I Have A Dream (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - The Winner Takes It All (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Money, Money, Money (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - SOS (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Chiquitita (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Fernando (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Voulez-Vous (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight (Band Tier: Challenging))
    - Does Your Mother Know (Band Tier: Solid)
    - One of Us (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Name of The Game (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Thank You For The Music (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Waterloo (Band Tier: Challenging)

The last DLC of the Month will come on Sunday, as planned. Tomorrow, there'll be a special announcement that I had planned. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star
    I love that you did this mega pack of ABBA DLC. They've evolved from a guilty pleasure to a band I legit like. My only problem is that most of the songs seem undertiered on vocals. Especially if you take harmonies into account. I understand if you trying to spread it evenly, but I thought I'd point it out since DLC doesn't really abide by those rules.
  • I love that you did this mega pack of ABBA DLC. They've evolved from a guilty pleasure to a band I legit like. My only problem is that most of the songs seem undertiered on vocals. Especially if you take harmonies into account. I understand if you trying to spread it evenly, but I thought I'd point it out since DLC doesn't really abide by those rules.

I was basing my tierings on Vocals on who did the main part of the song, and not the harmonies. But I don't mind changing it for you, since you want to help me make it better.

Can you point out which songs in my ABBA pack are undertiered in Vocals, so I can change them for the better?
    Mamma Mia, Super Trouper, The Winner Takes It All, Money Money Money, SOS, Fernando, Does Your Mother Know, One of Us, and The Name of the Game especially.

In my honest opinion, the lowest any of the songs in the pack should be on vocals is three dots. That's just me, though.
  • UPDATE: Updated the following songs in the ABBA - Gold: Greatest Hits album pack.
    - Mamma Mia: Vocals are now Nightmare (5-dot) tier.
    - Super Trouper: Vocals are now Challenging (4-Dot) tier
    - I Have A Dream: Vocals are now Moderate (3-Dot) tier
    - The Winner Takes It All: Vocals are now Challenging (4-Dot) tier
    - Money, Money, Money: Vocals are now Nightmare (5-Dot) tier
    - SOS: Vocals are now Challenging (4-Dot) tier
    - Fernando: Vocals are now Moderate (3-Dot) tier
    - Does Your Mother Know: Guitar is now Moderate (3-Dot) tier, and Vocals are now Challenging (4-Dot) tier
    - One of Us: Vocals are now Moderate (3-Dot) tier
    - The Name of The Game: Vocals are now Challenging (4-Dot) tier

Thank you @Radiohead97 for telling me that the Vocal tiers were undertiered. Your feedback was very helpful in improving them. :)

Anyways, I've promised that I have a special announcement for this thread today, and I shall get down too it...

There will be 2 special Sidegames that will be coming on this thread in the following months. One is coming in August, which is Led Zeppelin: Rock Band (Which was hinted earlier).

The other sidegame... It will be called California: Rock Band. This Rock Band game will be a special Location Specific Rock Band game that has all artists from the US State of California. Why I'm doing this you ask?: When browsing the Harmonix Forums as usual, I saw that @NightmareLyre made a Location-Specific Rock Band Game Wishlist, based on the country of Norway, which intrigued me.

As I was checking it out, I figured why don't I do one for the state of California. Why California, you ask?: I was born there, and I used to live there (San Diego, in case you're wondering). California has a diverse amount of artists from the past and present. So I figured why not introduce the Rock Band Community to what California has to offer.

This special game will come out after the end of Rock Band Rivals' Rivals Mode Season 5. I hope you're all looking forward to it.

Oh yes, and if you haven't already, check out Nightmare Lyre's Norway: Rock Band thread.
  • Must admit, I was pretty stunned at the difference between our vocal tiers for Mamma Mia, even considering that mine is relative to everything on my initial 91-song disc. I was almost as stunned we got the same bass tier for it despite my relative tiering. Then again, look at what happened with Karma Chameleon - I tiered it relative to the rest of my songs and got three tiers exactly the same as Harmonix.

Kind of surprised that I introduced you to Mamma Mia though, considering that there's a musical and movie adapted from said musical named after it, both of which use Abba's music.
    Vexus said:

Kind of surprised that I introduced you to Mamma Mia though, considering that there's a musical and movie adapted from said musical named after it, both of which use Abba's music.

It's been a while since I've seen the musical, but I'm pretty sure ALL the songs he used are in the musical.
  • Vexus said:

It's been a while since I've seen the musical, but I'm pretty sure ALL the songs he used are in the musical.
    I've never seen it, but a musical adapted from a band's biggest hits using the songs from a greatest hits album makes sense.
  • It's Sunday. Time for me to reveal the last DLC of the Month of April. :)

- Last DLC of April: Here's a interesting fact that most of you may or may not know about the band that does the Last DLC of April. But they formed as a band that did two albums in the 1990s, with one of them, The Fourth World, releasing the band's first single, which is our song for the Last DLC of April. But while the album did had very good reviews, it was unfortunately, a failure in sales. The band however, would later achieve greater success after changing their name to Maroon 5 and producing successful albums like Songs About Jane, Overexpose, and V for good examples.
    Today, The Fourth World is somewhat considered a cult classic for Maroon 5 fans, as it has very good ratings and reviews from Allmusic. So, without further ado, here is our Last DLC of April.

- Kara's Flowers (Maroon 5) - Soap Disco (Band Tier: Moderate)

In case anyone is wondering, yes, pretty much all of the songs in my ABBA - Gold: Greatest Hits album pack are from the Mamma Mia Musical (Even though, parts of Fernando was hummed by one of the characters).

I've haven't seen the said musical myself, but I do like movies based on Broadway Musicals (I've watched Grease, which was the first film adapted from a Broadway Musical). Maybe I'll watch the Mamma Mia musical film at some later day.

Anyways, Preview of May's Artists will come later today. :)
  • Es el primer día de mayo. Es hora de revelar el primer DLC de Lista de deseos de ese mes. :) (Translation: It's the first day of May. Time for me to reveal the first Wishlist DLC of that month.)

In case you're wondering why the first bit of text on this post is in Spanish, I've used Google Translate to translate it into Spanish for a reason: In 4 more days, it will be Cinco De Mayo. So, to get started on the Mexican variation of the 4th of July, I'll be doing a 5-song pack of songs from Mexican Bands and Artists on this day. This pack will have the following songs...

- Evil Ways: It's been a while since we had anything from Carlos Santana's discography, and there's still a couple of overdue songs from him that has yet to come to Rock Band. It's cool that we have Black Magic Woman and Smooth, but I felt like they could've easily benefited from a Santana pack. With other songs like Oye Como Va, No One To Depend On, and this song. Another cool song that I've enjoyed thanks to Oldies Radio.
    - Free Falling: Here's another cool Rewind from Rock Band 4. Thanks to Rock Band 4, I've gotten introduced to alot of cool bands that I haven't listened to before, like The Protomen, Benjamin Booker, and this song, which is by The Warning, a cool female-fronted band from Mexico.
    - Oxidados: Here's another cool song that had listened to just today, because I wasn't aware of it until now. My reason for choosing this song was that it was in the film, Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I thought it was a pretty cool song. A real shame that Harmonix hardly goes after songs in Foreign Languages nowadays, ever since they lost their MTV Partnership.
    - Oye Mi Amor: Next song is this Rewind from Rock Band 3 that I like, because it sounds so cool. Rock Band 3 was a very interesting entry, because it doesn't have just well known songs of their genres, but also various obscure songs that aren't just american Indie Bands that not a lot people would know, but also well known Foreign Artists from various countries, like the band who does this song, Maná, who hails from Mexico. And this song is a really cool Latin-Language song that I love playing on Vocals, because it's fun.
    - Sol, Arena y Mar: And last song in this pack is this song from famed Latin Pop sensation, Luis Miguel. My reason for choosing this song is that I saw a online ad for a documentary show on the artist in question, and I figured that should I do a Mexican Artists pack for Cinco de Mayo, I would use a song from his discography. So I went with a song from the album that is certified 4x Platinum in my country (US), Amarte Es un Placer.
    I choose this song, because it was the lead single from the album in question. I've listened to a sample of it on Wikipedia, and I liked it. It kinda has that Smooth Jazz vibe, which I've enjoyed listening to. I wouldn't mind seeing this song in Rock Band, if Harmonix does decide to get something from Luis Miguel's discography. But as I said before, the chances of that happening are slim, because Harmonix hardly goes after songs in foreign languages anymore.

Anyways, because it's the first day of the new month, it means it's time for me to post the next entry of the Monthly Deep-Cuts series. And because Cinco de Mayo is starting, I decided to present a additional pack for that occasion in addition do my Monthly Deep-Cut pack for this month. And this month's Deep-Cuts are from these artists: Gin Blossoms, Supergrass, and The Vines.

- Country Yard: Thanks to Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock, I've gotten to enjoy Get Free by The Vines, thus introducing me to their discography. I might pick up The Vines 01 pack, if I like the songs that are in it, at some point (Though, I have heard bits of Ride on video wishlists, and I think I've heard bits of Outtathaway too.) This song is pretty gentle, in comparison to Get Free, which is a banger, but I do like this song, though.
    - Not Only Numb: I haven't listened to much of the Gin Blossoms' stuff outside of Found Out About You (Can't say that I haven't listened to Hey Jealousy much). It was thanks to Rock Band 4 that I've gotten to enjoy Follow You Down, which is from Congratulations I'm Sorry. This song is from the same album, and after listening to it just recently, I thought it was a pretty cool song.
    - Za: It's a real shame that we only have 2 songs from Supergrass, because we still lack their most well known song, Alright. And it's unlikely that we'll get deep cuts from their discography, like this song for example. I've listened to it just recently, and I thought it was a pretty nice song. Anyways, here is the Monthly Deep Cuts 05 + Sounds Of The Border 01.

=Monthly Deep-Cuts 05=
    - Gin Blossoms - Not Only Numb (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Supergrass - Za (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Vines - Country Yard (Band Tier: Solid)
    =Sounds Of The Border 01=
    - Luis Miguel - Sol, Arena y Mar (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Maná - Oye Mi Amor (Rock Band 3 Rewind)
    - Plastilina Mosh - Oxidados (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Santana - Evil Ways (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - The Warning - Free Falling (Rock Band 4 Rewind)

I've promised Sunday that I would later reveal the Preview of May's Artists, but I've forgot. But I'll reveal it later today, as promised. :)
  • I'll be revealing what else to expect in May, right as soon as I get this special announcement in. :)

I've watched the latest Rock Band 4 Stream from Harmonix on Twitch, and they revealed something that had made my day: They're re-releasing some RBN songs as RB4 DLC. Not only has that made me happy, but it also got me excited, because there was a lot of RBN songs that I've missed out on, because I've waited until the day that it all got delisted from the Playstation 3 Stores.

And now that it's coming back, I am feeling overjoyed because I finally have the opportunity to buy those RBN songs that I've missed out on. (Not to mention re-buy RBN songs I've bought prior before it got delisted). :joy:

Anyways, since they are semi-Rewinds (In some form), there will not be any comparisons from @MCSMeister, since tiers for those songs already existed. But still, I'm excited for the RBN content coming. If there's one that I've listed in this thread, I'll post which RBN song will be coming back as a RB4 DLC (If there's a song I've posted tiers for on this wishlist thread or the previous thread that is coming as new RB DLC, I'll post that song in question as well).

Anyways, now that that's out of the way, it's time for me to reveal the Artists for May. I've already revealed the first amount of these artists: The Vines, Supergrass, Gin Blossoms, Maná, Plastilina Mosh, Santana, The Warning, and Luis Miguel. Hear's what else to expect in May...

- Arctic Monkeys (Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino - Album Preview)
    - Bad Company
    - The Beach Boys (Pet Sounds - Full Album)
    - Bon Jovi
    - Echo & The Bunnymen
    - Fleetwood Mac
    - I Mother Earth
    - The Killers
    - Jimmy Eat World
    - Madness
    - Meat Puppets
    - The Stone Roses
    - The Wallflowers
    - And more artists to come in later weeks...

Now, I've got some information regarding the upcoming California: Rock Band. I've gone and selected, and planned tiers for the songs I've selected for my special Region-Specific Rock Band sidegame. And soon, I'll be in the process of re-tiering those songs in order to balance them out for each instrument.

But I'll give you some information of what some of those songs are: Not all of the bands in this game are from California (But they do have band members who are from California) and there will be 3 songs by my favorite Alternative Rock band, Red Hot Chili Peppers. (Thus, RHCP will be given similar treatment as U2 for the Rock Band 4 On-Disc Tracklist)

Anyways, there will be some DLC released tomorrow, which is to tie in to another Holiday of May (One that is from the land of the Samurais (You'll probably heard of it if you've played Persona 4). I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • edited May 4
    As promised, I'll be revealing a special DLC Pack for today in celebration of a series of holidays that is very unique to it's country. :)

This special pack is dedicated to the Japanese occasion known as Golden Week. What is Golden Week, you ask? It's a week from April 29th to early May that celebrates Japan's citizens, starting from Showa Day, and is followed by Constitution Memorial Day, then Greenery Day, and then Children's Day in that order.

And since it's a Japanese event, I figured I'd do a J-Rock Six Pack in celebration of that holiday in question. J-Rock is one of my favorite music genres, and I've longed for the day to see new J-Rock songs to appear in Rock Band, after X Japan made their debut as part of the Rock Band 2 20 Song Pack.

With the return of RBN, coming next week, it might be possible to get one of the two Dir En Grey songs or the one song by Esprit D'Air that is also in this Wishlist DLC Pack that I'm presenting. And let's take a look at that, and the other songs in this pack...

- Eight Beat: First up is this song from my Rock Band VR 2 on-disc tracklist, by the third band formed by The Blue Heart's Hiroto Komoto and Masatoshi Mashima. It's another cool banger that I've enjoyed after listening to it when making my Rock Band VR 2 tracklist. Heck, anything that Komoto and Mashima does is amazing. I'm surprised that not many from the Rock Band Community requested The Blue Hearts, since they were referenced in the film, Linda Linda Linda, which Smashing Pumpkin's James Iha did the background music for.
    - Fukai Mori: Next song is also from my Rock Band VR 2 Tracklist. It's the 2nd Ending Theme to the anime adaption of Rumiko Takahashi's Fantasy Adventure manga, Inuyasha. It's a beautiful, yet amazing song that I enjoy listening to, because I just like the Acoustic Guitar bit, and the flute part is just pure bliss to listen to. Again, likely to be ignore by Harmonix, as I mentioned earlier, they hardly go after foreign language songs.
    - Shizuku: Third song is the Esprit D'Air song that was in RBN. I've been seeing some members of the Rock Band community wanting to see this song back. And since it was the first and only song to be listed in the J-Rock genre, I decided to put the song in my 6-song pack. I've listened to it myself just yesterday, and I've taken a liking for it, since I do like J-Rock music. As it's a RBN song, chances of that song appearing in Rock Band 4 as DLC are possible, if it's requested a lot by the Rock Band Community (Though, knowing them, they'll probably request Paralyzer, or Bodies first beforehand).
    - GARO ~Savior In The Dark~: Next song is the last song in this pack that is from my Rock Band VR 2 Tracklist, done by the amazing Supergroup of famed Anime Song singers known as JAM Project. It's the opening theme to the Tokusatsu Show, Garo, which has received a Anime Adaption in recent times. I have not watched the Garo series myself, but I have listened to this song and I loved it, because it's a banger, like most of the songs JAM Project does.
    - Kore ga Watashi no Ikirumichi: Fifth song is a rewind from my Rock Band 5 Tracklist, which is done by the talented Puffy Amiyumi. I've listened to it before I heard the song in a episode of Heroes, which amazed me. Of course, Puffy Amiyumi has done the Teen Titans theme song, and they are a internationally known J-Rock band to most Americans. I would assume Harmonix would get songs from them, ever since they got X Japan in that RB2 20 Song pack, but nope, that didn't happened. But there's a slight chance that it could happen, at some point, but as I mentioned earlier, Harmonix hardly goes after foreign language songs anymore.
    - Robinson: The last song in this pack is from a J-Rock band known as Spitz. The first time I heard this song was a cover version from Guitar Freaks/Drum Mania on a Radio Station for Bemani Game music. I didn't learned it was a cover until later. This is a really cool song that I've enjoyed listening to, and it's a real shame that Harmonix will less likely go after it over well known songs.

So, without further ado. I present Fritzy Kat'z J-Rock Selections 02 pack.

- The Cro-Magnons - Eight Beat (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Do As Infinity - Fukai Mori (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Esprit D'Air - Shizuku (RBN Rewind)
    - JAM Project - GARO ~Savior In The Dark~ (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Puffy Amiyumi - Kore ga Watashi no Ikirumichi (Rock Band 5 Rewind)
    - Spitz - Robinson (Band Tier: Moderate)

But wait, what's this? There's another Wishlist DLC Pack that's coming on May 4th? I wonder what it could be? Check it out when it comes on May) 4th to find out. :)

EDIT: Fixed a typo error (Mistook April for May).
  • It is May 4th. As promised, I'll be revealing yet another special DLC. :) (Sorry for the earlier confusion of me saying April 4th. I meant to say May 4th, as April is already over this year.)

You're probably expecting me to release Meco's Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band, since it is May the 4th (As a homage to the famous quote "May the Force Be With You") right? Well, nope, it ain't that, but something different. May 4th is the start of Monster Energy Carolina Rebellion tour, which is being held at Charlotte Motor Speedway in North Carolina.

Since it's a music festival for my current US State (The Carolinas), my next pack is a 10-song pack of Bands that will be playing in the Carolina Rebellion Tour (All 9 of the Headlining Bands (Alice In Chains, Breaking Benjamin, 5FDP, Godsmack, Incubus, Muse, QOTSA, Shinedown, & Stone Sour) + 1 Extra). Hear's the 10 songs that will be in this pack.

- Stone: Well, since I've already included Angry Chair in this thread. It's time for me to include a song from the only Alice In Chains album that has yet to be represented: The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here. And that song is the song that was in Rocksmith 2014's tracklist and is part of Guitar Hero Live's GHTV Mode. It's quite a really cool song that I enjoyed listening to (Though, I still like their 1990s stuff better).
    - Red Cold River: It was really cool of Harmonix that they included a song off of Breaking Benjamin's newest album, Ember, to promote it's release (And I wish they do this for other new and upcoming albums that are close to their release more often). I've listened to the album itself in it's entirety & I thought the album was pretty cool. The single off the album, which is this song, was cool enough for me to like (Though, I still like Blow Me Away and Diary of Jane better).
    - Bad Company: I already did Bad Company's original version of their self-titled song, and it already came out as official Rock Band DLC. And now, I'm going to do the cover version by 5FDP. I've listened to the cover, and I find it pretty awesome. It had more instrumentation than the original, which is pretty cool. And speaking of 5FDP, I do hope one of the songs that gets released as RBN Rewind is Hard To See, which is in Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock's Tracklist. And I would gladly welcome their cover of this song, should it come out as DLC.
    - Voodoo: Up next is this song by Godsmack. I've played I Stand Alone on Vocals, and it was one of the hardest songs I've done (In spite of it's easy difficulty), but now I've gotten better at the song, that I wouldn't mind getting the other Godsmack song that is in the Rock Band DLC Library, at some point. And I also wouldn't mind seeing this song, which should've been released with the two Godsmack songs we have as part of a 3-song pack, because of Platinum certification. I've listened to song just recently, and I thought it was pretty cool.
    - Dig: Next up is this Incubus Rewind from Lego Rock Band. I've been listening to this song quite often on a Radio Station dedicated to RHCP on Amazon Music, and I taken a liking for it, a lot, that I would love to see it as a Rewind Track. Of course, there's other Incubus songs that I would love to see in Rock Band eventually (Stellar, Anna Molly, and Megalomaniac to name a few).
    - Thought Contagion: Ah, Muse, the one band that most of the Rock Band community wants to see another song from. Of course, I too, would like to see some more Muse come to Rock Band. But alas, Music Licensing is hard, which is such a shame. Anyways, this song, I've listened to just recently. I thought it was a pretty cool track. Though, is it strong enough to be compared with tracks like their 2000 stuff? Well, not quite, but it's still a good track.
    - No One Knows: Next up is this Rewind from Rock Band 3 by Queens Of The Stone Age, from their album, Songs For The Deaf. It was the first song that got me into Queens Of The Stone Age's discography, ever since I first played it on Guitar Hero (The first game, and that song was also pretty hard on that game too). And I was happy when it was one of the songs in Rock Band 3's Tracklist. Songs For The Deaf has some pretty good songs that I like (This song, Go With The Flow, and Songs For The Dead are my favorites).
    - Devil: Our next song is from Shinedown's newest album, Attention Attention. I've enjoyed playing Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom), since it was on Rock Band Blitz's tracklist, which got me exposed to Shinedown's discography. I thought as far as Nu-Metal bands go, I thought they were pretty cool (Much like Linkin Park and Disturbed). I've listened to this song recently, and I thought it was a pretty cool song. I would like to see it in Rock Band 4 as DLC, sometime.
    - Bother: Second-to-last in this pack is a song from Stone Sour's self-titled album. I've listened to this song recently, too, and I thought it was a pretty nice ballad. But I think Made of Scars is better than this song (And I probably should pick it up eventually, since it's the first Stone Sour song that I've listened to (I've listened to it when the first Rock The Charts pack came out).
    - Meadow: Last song in this pack is this song from Stone Temple Pilot's latest album. I'll have to admit that I didn't expected Scott Weiland's passing in 2015, because I wasn't aware of it until I've joined these forums. He was the reason why Stone Temple Pilots is a incredible band, because he is such a talented vocalist. Well, I've listened to this song, which is the first song with the band's new vocalist, Jeff Gutt (Who replaced Chester Bennington, who passed last year).
    Though, it sounds different with someone other than Scott doing the vocals. I though it was a pretty good song. Though, still different than the stuff with Scott. Anyways, here is the Carlolina Rebellion 2018 Selections pack.

- Alice In Chains - Stone (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Breaking Benjamin - Red Cold River (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Godsmack - Voodoo (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Incubus - Dig (Lego Rock Band Rewind)
    - Muse - Thought Contagion (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Queens of The Stone Age - No One Knows (Rock Band 3 Rewind)
    - Shinedown - Devil (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Stone Sour - Bother (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Stone Temple Pilots - Meadow (Band Tier: Challenging)

Expect more Wishlist DLC to come on Sunday, as usual. There's going to be an interesting twist on the upcoming Season 3 for this thread. :)
  • It's Sunday, time for me to post the very first Weekly DLC for May (And it's a really interesting one too). :)

This week's DLC is heavily focused on my Wishlist Thread's Rivals Mode Season 3, and this Season's theme is called "Rock Band The Quest" It's basically like an RPG-like Fantasy Novel. Here's a story behind this season...

"Once upon a time, a evil demon who abhors Rock music began to drain powers from the 7 elements of Rockbandia: Fire, Earth, Light, Wood, Wind, Water, and Darkness." To rescue the land from destruction, a rock band was formed to combat this demon. This band is known as Hyress Dragon (The Band that is in Rock Band 4), and consists of 4 members: The brave and heroic guitarist, Zess. The agressive, yet talented vocalist, Raze. The mysterious and shy Bassist, Hokori, and the emotionless, yet skilled drummer, Brock. Together, they march forward as they save the land of Rockbandia from destruction."

My inspiration behind this season was the Rockudrama Hyress Dragon band member rewards from Rock Band Rivals. As for the choice of songs for the spotlight. Well, in TV Tropes, there is a troper known as the "Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness." Each week, there will be a total of 8 DLC Packs. It will start at a certain level from that troper, and finish at the last level. 7 of them is represented by a element.

So this week will have the very first pack, which will represent the element of Light. So basically, it will be represented by songs in the Levels 1 to 3 catagory in the Mohs Scale of Rock and Hardness. So basically, stuff like Baroque Pop, Dream Pop, Post-Punk/New Wave, Power Ballad songs, Soft Alternative Rock, Soft Rock, Pop Punk, Synthpop, Disco, Raggae, 1950s and 1960s R&B, and Novelty Songs. Here's the Songs in this pack...

- Livin' In The Sunlight, Lovin' In The Moonlight: While Tiny Tim is well known for his cover of the song Tiptoe Through The Tulips, from the Broadway musical, The Gold Diggers of Broadway. His delightfully cheerful cover of this song, which is made famous by the legendary French actor, Maurice Chevalier, which is heard in the film, The Big Pond, was used in the very first SpongeBob SquarePants episode, Help Wanted (Yes, I will admit it. I like some episodes of SpongeBob! :D ) As Oldies Pop is one of my favorite genres of music, this song is one of my favorites.
    - You Can't Hurry Love: Here's an interesting fact that you're probably not aware of: A sound-alike cover of the Diana Ross and The Supremes version of this song appeared in Guitar Freaks/Drum Mania. And since I do like Motown music from the 1960s, I figured why not put this song in as one of my Wishlist DLC. It's one of my favorites from Diana Ross & The Supremes' vast discography.
    - Pass The Dutchie: Our next song is from British child raggae Band, Musical Youth. While I don't listen to much Raggae, outside from Bob Marley's stuff and UB40's Red Red Wine cover, but I do enjoy this song. It's a cool song, even though, all it's band members, at that time, were children. But then again, Michael Jackson was a child when he started his music career as the lead singer of the Jackson 5, until he went on a successful solo career.
    - The Mother We Share: And finally, straight from DropMix is this cool track from CHVRCHES. I've been seeing some members of the Rock Band Community wanting to see this song for Rock Band 4 as DLC, and I'm kinda feeling the same way. I thought it was a pretty cool song that I enjoyed listening to, ever since listening to it for the first time, and I wouldn't mind seeing it in Rock Band as DLC one day.

But wait, what's this, this pack will be joined by another pack? Yep, you heard right, another pack. This one is a 3 song pack by Canadian Alternative Rockers, I Mother Earth, to celebrate Mother's Day. I have done the export of the Metal Track Pack for my Rock Band 4 Library and I've gotten to enjoy the song, Levitate, which is in that pack. Kinda reminds me what RHCP does: Funky Alternative Rock. And because of that, I figured why not do a I Mother Earth pack for the week before Mother's Day. Here's the songs in this pack.

- Levitate: The only way to get this song, nowadays, is to do the Metal Track Pack Export. Though, I think by now, new copies of the Metal Track Pack are starting to become scarce at this point. Which is a shame, because this is a really cool banger that I've gotten to enjoy. Definitely reminds me of old school RHCP. And I am well aware that rewinds of Delisted Content is impossible, because Harmonix said so. (Though, I still like to keep a positive belief that it's possible).
    - So Gently We Go: Next is this song, which is from the same album as Levitate, Dig. Now this is a really cool song that I've got to like recently, as I heard it recently on Youtube. I like how it starts off as a gentle ballad, before changing the tempo near the end of the song (Kinda like with Transcending in RHCP's One Hot Minute).
    - One More Astronaut: Last, but not least in the I Mother Earth pack is this song from Scenery and Fish. Now, this is a really cool banger that I've got to enjoy thanks to listening to it recently on Youtube. It definitely has the same vibe as Levitate: A cool, funky, Alternative Rock song that sounds very similar to old school RHCP. It's such a shame that Harmonix will unlikely go after more I Mother Earth songs, now that Levitate is no longer buyable as a Standalone DLC, and the only way to get it is to export the Metal Track Pack.

(To Be continued in next post)
  • (Continued from last post)

But wait a minute, I'm not done just yet! We have yet more DLC coming: a set of 3 singles. And our first theme for this week is the phrase "May Flowers". Well, technically, that and the word "The", because all of the bands that did the songs from this set has the word "The" in their names (Think The Strokes, The Lumineers, etc. You get the idea). Hear's the songs from this set of singles.

- The Man: First off is this song from The Killers' latest album, Wonderful Wonderful. Now, this is a really cool song that I really got to enjoy, as I listened to it on Amazon Music. It's different from what Hot Fuss, Sam's Town, and Day & Age provided, but I like it. I would love to see it on Rock Band, eventually.
    - Flowers On The Wall: Next up, is this song from The Statler Brothers, which is heard in the film, Pulp Fiction. The first time I heard this song, me, and my sister went with my grandmother and grandfather to Laughlin, Nevada, to let me and my sister play some Arcade games at a Casino-type hotel back in the 1990s. We were listening to a couple of country songs that sounded kinda modern at the time.
    This song was one of them, and here's the interesting thing. I thought it was a modern country song, like the rest of the songs I heard while driving to that place, but I didn't learned it was a classic country song until a couple of years later from a music almanac that I've owned (Rock'n Roll Almanac by Norm N. Nite. Very informative, and has good information on songs from the 1950s to the 1980s). Either way, I enjoy classic country music, as it's basically Oldies Pop, and this song is one of my favorites.
    - 6th Avenue Heartache: And finally, we have this song, from The Wallflowers, from their album "Bringing Down The Horse (Which One Headlight is from)." I enjoyed One Headlight, and I've longed for the day for the song in question to arrive in Rock Band as DLC. It was going to come, which I heard, but it didn't came. But if we were to get a pack from The Wallflowers, then I wouldn't mind seeing this song to come with One Headlight, and one other song from The Wallflowers' discography. It's a pretty cool song (But I still like One Headlight better, though).

So, without further ado, I present to you the Rock Band The Quest Pack 01, with the I Mother Earth 01 packs.

=Rock Band The Quest 01: Light=
    - CHVRCHES - The Mother We Share (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love (Band Tier Challenging (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    - Musical Youth - Pass The Dutchie (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Tiny Tim - Living' In The Sunlight, Lovin' In The Moonlight (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =I Mother Earth 01=
    - Levitate (Delisted Content Rewind)
    - One More Astronaut (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - So Gently We Go (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =Singles=
    - The Killers - The Man (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - The Statler Brothers - Flowers On The Wall (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Wallflowers - 6th Avenue Heartache (Band Tier: Warmup)

There's more Wishlist DLC to come on Wednesday, as usual. (Along with the first Season 3 Challenge Week). :)
  • Tomorrow will be the second half of this week's Wishlist DLC for May. But first, some Rewinds that I've placed in this Wishlist Thread are now coming back as official Rewinds.

- Radiohead's Creep from Rock Band 1 and Duran Duran's Hungry Like The Wolf from Rock Band 2.

Thanks to Rock Band 1, I've gotten to learn that there's more to Radiohead than just Karma Police (That song was the first and only song from Radiohead that I knew) with the song Creep, from the album, Pablo Honey. It was because of that song that I've gotten to enjoy some of Radiohead's other hits, namely Paranoid Android, which I would love to see in Rock Band 4 as DLC at some point.

Duran Duran's Hungry Like The Wolf is one of my favorite New Wave tracks that I liked while growing up as a child. It is a fun, and energetic banger that I enjoy listening to. And that was before I learned that Duran Duran had other songs, and I've gotten to enjoy them, thanks to their Greatest Hits album. Hopefully, some of their other great hits will come, like A View To A Kill, the song from the James Bond movie of the same name.

As they are Rewinds, I'll won't be expecting tier comparisons, because tiers already existed. But anyways, look forward to Wednesday's Wishlist DLC. :)
  • It's Wednesday, time for me to post the next half of this week's Weekly Wishlist DLC, as well as the first Challenge of Season 3 for this Wishlist thread. But first, some special details regarding Season 3. :)

Season 3 will have a special set of Spotlight Songs that aren't technically Spotlight Songs, but if played, they will reward the player with some special songs that will come out on June 26 (The day that Rock Band 4's Season 6 will end). These are called Side-Lights, and they are mostly On-Disc songs that are rather obscure.

With that out of the way, our first DLC Pack is a 8-song pack of British Third Wave Ska band, Madness. As a kid growing up, Madness was one of the very first Rock Bands that I have seen live, and my sister loves their discography. Anyways, the songs in this pack are One Step Beyond, Night Boat to Cairo, Baggy Trousers, Embarrassment, Grey Day, It Must Be Love, House of Fun, and Our House (Which was a song from my Rock Band 5's Setlist Expansion (No long explanation of the songs on this pack, only for the two standalone singles joining the pack).

The pack is joined by a set of two singles. They will use the same theme as Season 6 for Rock Band 4, which is a Retrospective of their past games' DLC. So for this week, I'll be using Bands from the Era of Rock Band 1 to Rock Band 2 as my theme for these two Wishlist DLC Singles. The two songs that are joining my Madness pack are...

- How Do You Feel?: The first standalone single will be from a band that is going to have their song delisted next Friday. And it was a good thing I've managed to save it before it did got delisted (Got it as soon as I heard the Delisting announcement), because it was a really cool song that I've gotten to enjoy, after listening to it for the first time. And this song is pretty cool, too. A pity that we'll not most likely get it, now that Countdown To Insanity is going away, soon.
    - B.Y.O.B: The next standalone single is a song that is already Delisted, but yet, we still have songs from the band that did it. I seriously regret not getting this awesome track from System of a Down (That, plus Toxicity and Scars On Broadway's They Say). Such a insanely awesome banger that I like. It's a real shame and pity that Harmonix won't rewind Delisted content, though I would like to hope that one day that policy will change.

So, without further ado, I present the Madness Essentials 01 Pack, plus the first week of Season 3.

=Madness Essentials 01=
    - Baggy Trousers (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Embarrassment (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Grey Day (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - House of Fun (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - It Must Be Love (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Night Boat To Cairo (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - One Step Beyond (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Our House (Rock Band 5 Setlist Expansion Rewind)
    =Singles=
    - H-Blockx - How Do You Feel? (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - System of a Down - B.Y.O.B. (Delisted Content Rewind)
    =RB52018 Rivals Challenge Season 3 Week 1: Light=
    - Duran Duran - A View To A Kill (On-Disc Spotlight)
    - Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love (Spotlight Pass Spotlight)
    - The Cascades - Rhythm of The Rain (Legacy Wishlist DLC Spotlight)
    =Week 1 Side-Lights=
    - Hozier - Work Song (Side-Light 1)
    - The Psychedelic Furs - Run and Run (Side-Light 2)
    - War - Don't Let No One Get You Down (Side Light 3)

Expect to see next week's Wishlist DLC on Sunday, as usual. :)
  • It's Monday, time for me to post the first half of this week's Wishlist DLC. :) (I've said Sunday on the above post, but I forgot that the upcoming Sunday was Mother's Day, and I was actually meant to say Monday).

This week's DLC is the second of the Rock Band The Quest Pack series. This week's element theme is Nature, and the songs in this pack are those in the Level 4 catagory of the Mohs Scales of Rock and Metal Hardness. Meaning harder Pop, as well as Punk Rock, Lighter Alternative Rock that aren't ballads, and Prog Rock. The songs in this pack are...

- Distant Early Warning: My next album rep for my mission to make sure that every Rush album is repped is Grace Under Pressure, and this is the song I've chose. It's a pretty cool song, even though, kinda tame in comparison to songs like Spirit Of The Radio and such, but it's cool enough for me to like it.
    - Here's to Never Growing Up: This next song, by Avril Lavigne, is in Guitar Hero Live's Live Mode Tracklist. It's another cool song that I've gotten to enjoy, thanks to that game. Though, I would like Sk8ter Boi to come first before hand. But if we ever get another Avril pack, then I wouldn't mind seeing this song with Sk8ter Boi and Girlfriend.
    - Wannabe In L.A: Our next song is from Guitar Hero 5's tracklist. It's another cool song that I've gotten to like, thanks to that game. Pretty much anything that has Josh Homme are amazing: Kyuss, QotSA, Them Crooked Vultures, and this band, who does this song.
    - What Do I Get?: Last in this pack, is this song from my Rock Band VR 2's Tracklist, and the Tracklist for Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock. Before listening to this song, Ever Fallen In Love was the first and only song from the Buzzcocks that I've listened to. And now, thanks to Warriors of Rock, I've gotten to enjoy this song, which is a pretty cool banger.

The pack will be joined by a set of 2 singles and another pack. The other pack is part of the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion series, and this one is focused on bands that are in the Moderate Band Tour Challenge. So: Bad Company, Bon Jovi, Fleetwood Mac, and Jimmy Eat World. Hear are the songs in this pack...

- Born to Be My Baby: The first song on this pack is this song from Bon Jovi. While we may have most of Bon Jovi's most well known hits like Livin' On a Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, You Gave Love a Bad Name, Bad Medicine, and It's My Life, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the missing songs that was in the Greatest Hits album, like this song for example. It's such a really cool song that I've gotten to like, after listening to it recently.
    - A Praise Chorus: Since we now have 3 of the 4 singles from the album, Bleed American, as DLC, I figured why not finish off the rest of the Album with the last single. It's another cool song that I've gotten to enjoy, and I like how it references other songs such as Crimson and Clover, Our House, Kickstart My Heart, and our next song, which is...
    - Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy: ...This song, by Bad Company. I'm glad that we've gotten the original version of their self-titled song, which gives me hope for more of Bad Company's discography. So, hear's hoping we get the Rewind of Shooting Star, as well as Feel Like Making Love, and this song, which is another cool song that I like thanks to my love for Classic Rock music.
    - Tusk: Finally, we have this song from Fleetwood Mac. It's been a while since I did so, but here's another song that is also named after a Stand in Hirohiko Araki's Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. It kinda has a similar-type of sound to The Beatles' I Am The Walrus, which is pretty cool, because I like that song too, and I've taken a liking to this Fleetwood song that I've chosen.

And here are the two Singles joining these two packs...

- Blood and Roses: First up is this Rewind from my Rock Band 5's tracklist. I'm glad we have some songs from The Smithereens' discography, but there's some other songs that are long overdue, which includes Behind The Wall of Sleep, and this song, which is the very first song I've listened from their discography, and my all time favorite from The Smithereens' discography.
    - She Bangs The Drums: And next, we have this song, from The Stone Roses. A cover of the song appeared in Guitar Hero 3 (Probably because the song has missing stems, which is my guess). It's a really cool song I've gotten to enjoy, thanks to that game. So, without further ado... Here is the Rock Band The Quest 02 and the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion 05 packs.

=Rock Band The Quest Pack 02: Nature=
    - Avril Lavigne - Here's to Never Growing Up (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Buzzcocks - What Do I Get? (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Eagles of Death Metal - Wannabe in L.A. (Band Tier: Solid (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    - Rush - Distant Early Warning (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion 05: Chart Toppers=
    - Bad Company - Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Bon Jovi - Born to Be My Baby (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Fleetwood Mac - Tusk (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =Singles=
    - The Smithereens - Blood and Roses (Rock Band 5 Rewind)
    - The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums (Band Tier: Challenging)

Next half of this week's Wishlist DLC will come on Wednesday. :)
  • edited May 16
    It's Wednesday, time for me to post the second half of this week's Wishlist DLC. :)

This week's Wishlist DLC is yet another pack from the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion series. This will cover songs from artists exclusive to the Drum Challenges in Rock Band 2's Tour Challenges. So, the artist in this pack includes Bikini Kill, Jane's Addiction, Lush, Sonic Youth, and my favorite, the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The songs in this pack are...

- Factory of Faith: Well, I've finally listened to the entire I'm With You album, via Amazon Music. And I have to say that I've enjoyed it. I liked every song that was in that album, they're just as funky and energetic as the songs from their prior albums. Anyways, this song, which is from the album in question, is from my Rock Band VR 2 tracklist, and it's a pretty cool song.
    - For Love: This next song is from the band that is famous for De-Luxe. It was thanks to Rock Band 2 that I've gotten myself introduced to that song. I haven't listened to the other song that is in the Rock Band library, Sweetness and Light, yet. I did listened to this song, which is from the album, Spooky, just today, and I have to say that I've liked it. I thought it was a pretty cool song, much like the song Lush have in Rock Band 2's Tracklist.
    - Incinerate: Our third song is from Guitar Hero 5's tracklist. Another cool track from Sonic Youth's discography that I've gotten to enjoy, thanks to that game in question. It was a pretty cool song, but still, I liked Kool Thing and Teenage Riot better, and if we are to get any new Sonic Youth in Rock Band 4, it'll probably be a rewind of Teenage Riot.
    - Just Because: This next song is from Jane Addiction's Strays album. To be honest, I've never listened to much Jane's Addiction, outside of Mountain Song, and the two well known songs from the Ritual de lo Habitual album. But I've listened to this song just today, and I've thought that it was a really, cool, banger that I've enjoyed. Maybe I should listen to the rest of Jane's Addiction discography, someday.
    - Reject All American: Our last song in this pack is from Bikini Kill's second and last studio album which shares the name of the song. Just like with De-Luxe mentioned above, it was because of Rock Band 2 that I've gotten myself to know the song "Rebel Girl", which served as the inspiration for the character Whatsername, from Green Day's album, American Idiot. Just listened to this song for the first time and I've enjoyed it.

This pack will be joined by two singles, plus one extra song. Our singles will focus on DLC Artists from the Rock Band 2 era (Yeah, I'm aware that RB4 will be doing Rock Band 1 DLC artists for this week, because last week's challenge was an all song challenge, so I'm doing mine ahead of time). The songs that will be joining this pack are...

- Toy: Okay, here's our extra song: The winner of the 2018 Eurovision contest. Yeah, I get it, not a lot of people are thrilled by the fact that Electropop is in Rock Band. But I, on the other hand, enjoy the stuff because it's a guilty pleasure (I'll admit it, I like certain songs from Lady Gaga's discography, and I've even listened to the entire The Fame album, and every song on that sounded pretty cool. :D ). And after listening to this song just today, I've enjoyed it, because it sounded fun and energetic. And I would love to play it on Vocals.
    - Crying: And now, for the two singles that are tied to the Rock Band 2 DLC Artists theme. This one is from Roy Orbison's discograpy. Ever since Rock Band came out, I've always believed that Harmonix would never go after artists that are very often heard in Oldies Radio stations, unless they are classic rock standards too. But Harmonix proved me wrong when they released the first Roy Orbison pack, which was pretty cool, because I like Oldies music, and I enjoy the music from Roy's discography.
    - Gay Bar: And the second and last single is this Rewind from the Electric Six pack. The first time I've heard this song was on a Anime Music Video, and I thought the song was pretty funny, yet cool at the same time. Well, I've been listening to Danger! Danger! High Voltage quite often nowadays, and I'm enjoying that song a lot. I would be mind blown if we ever got it, but I don't think it's possible, because of what Harmonix is aiming for nowadays: What's popular on the charts or Spotify. But still, I would be mind blown if we did got DDHV. Anyways, here is the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion 06 pack.

=Class of Rock Band 06: Ludwig Favorites=
    - Bikini Kill - Reject All American (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Jane's Addiction - Just Because (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Lush - For Love (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Factory of Faith (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Sonic Youth - Incinerate (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    =Singles=
    - Electric Six - Gay Bar (Delisted Content Rewind)
    - Roy Orbison - Crying (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =Extra Song=
    - Netta - Toy (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =RB52018 Challenge Spotlights=
    - The Black Keys - Next Girl
    - Eagles of Death Metal - Wannabe in LA
    - Audioslave - Like a Stone
    =Side-Lights=
    - AFI - The Missing Frame
    - Dinosaur Jr. - I Don't Think So
    - The Outfield - All The Love

This Sunday, our next pack will be a Preview Pack of the Arctic Monkeys' new album, Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)

EDIT: Added Rivals Challenge songs
  • edited May 20
    It's Sunday, time for me to post the first half of this week's DLC. :)

The first half of this week for May's DLC is the third pack of the Rock Band The Quest series, in tie in to my Rivals Mode Season 3. It is called Wind, and the songs in this pack are in the Level 5 catagory of the Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness. The songs are...

- I Love It: I heard parts of this song first in a commercial, prior before listening to it's entirety. I find this song a pretty awesome banger, for a EDM-ish song from the 2010s. Kinda surprised that Harmonix didn't got put into DropMix, because I felt like this song is perfect for that game. Oh well, there's a possible chance for this song to appear in Rock Band.
    - Itooshi Hito no Tame ni: The theme song from a 1990s anime called Fushigi Yuugi, which first introduced Fantasy Shojo genre of Manga series, as well as the Reverse Harem subgenre. I've watched the anime before, despite being male, and I loved it's opening theme song. It's a pretty cool song that makes me feel like I'm ready to take on a RPG Game Boss.
    - Misirlou: Here's another cool instrumental that I like, and is also in Guitar Hero 2's Tracklist. It's really a shame that the Surf Rock genre doesn't get a lot of love in Rock Band, in spite of The Beach Boys being in Rock Band 3 (But then again, I wouldn't really count Good Vibrations as Surf Rock), because this song is a pretty cool song that I like.
    - Hum: I've been hearing a lot of Rock Band Community members wanting to see this song in Rock Band, which perked my interest. I listened to it on a playlist on Amazon Music, and I can see why... It's a awesome banger that I've gotten to enjoy, that I asked myself "Why didn't I listened to this song before, in spite of listening to a lot of 1990s Alternative Rock in my childhood?"

The pack will be joined by another pack, and a set of Singles. The extra pack is the 9th entry of the New Album Preview series. This one will feature songs from Arctic Monkey's newest album, Tranquility Base Hotel + Casino. Now, for this pack...Normally, I would choose three singles from the album of my choice. But there wasn't any new singles at the time I made this pack (I've managed to guess one of the singles out of sheer luck, though), so I listened to the entire album and chose 3 songs that I find appealing. These are my choices...

- Golden Trunks: This was my first choice. I find this song quite soothing, yet cool at the same time. I chose it because according to the Wikipedia entry for the album, it has a "Raw and brooding" guitar riff, that is compared to the songs in AM. And I can see why, because it almost sounds identical to songs like Arabella, Do I Wanna Know? and Why Do You Call Me When You're High?
    - Four Out of Five: This was my second choice, and ironically, the first single off of the album. So, yay me for guessing what the first single off the album would be. :D But the reason I've chose the song because of the Wikipedia entry describing that the song sounds like a David Bowie song, and I couldn't agree with Wikipedia more. It's another cool song that I've gotten to like.
    - She Looks Like Fun: This is my third and last choice. Again, the Wikipedia entry for the album was my reason for choosing this song, as it mentions that it sounds like a 1960's-styled Novelty song. Though, I don't any 1960's-styled novelty influence in this song, but I do find the lyrics "Good Morning, Cheeseburger" amusing at best. But I disgress, I though the song was cool, just like the other two songs in this pack.

The singles that will join this pack will follow this theme, Dogs. This is to compliment the Arctic Monkeys songs, as a nod to a Japanese phrase "ken'en no naka" which is often seen in Animes (I've first learned of this while watching a episode of Medabots). We have a song that has dog in the title, a band that has dog in the title, and a song that was in a animated film that has 2 dogs as a protagonist, and is often considered Illumination's version of Toy Story.

- Lovely Day: First off, is this lovely song from Bill Withers, which is heard in the film, The Secret Life of Pets. I haven't listened to any other songs aside from Ain't No Sunshine (Would love to see that in Rock Band) and Lean On Me, until I heard this song on a Hip-Hop compilation video. I find it a pretty soulful song, that I've enjoyed listening to.
    - Mama Told Me Not To Come: Next song is this song, from Three Dog Night. As mentioned earlier, a band that I like that is popular in Oldies radio stations, but is ignored by the Rock Band community. They have good songs in their discography, like One, Joy To The World, Shambala, Old Fashioned Love Song, and this song, which is a pretty cool song that I like.
    - Who Let The Dogs Out: And finally, we have this song that is a well beloved Sports anthem and one of the funniest songs that I've heard in the 2000s. Yeah, I'm well aware that it's despised by music critics, and cited as one of the worst songs ever. But I beg to differ, I loved this song, and I thought that it's one of the most fun and energetic dance songs that I've gotten a laugh out of. So, without further ado, here is the Rock Band The Quest Pack 03 and New Album Preview 09.

=Rock Band The Quest Pack 03: Wind=
    - Akemi Satou - Itooshi Hito no Tame ni (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Dick Dale - Misirlou (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Hum - Stars (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Icona Pop - I Love It (Feat. Charli XCX) (Band Tier: Moderate (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    =New Album Preview 09 (Arctic Monkeys - Tranquility Base Hotel + Casino)=
    - Golden Trunks (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Four Out of Five (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - She Looks Like Fun (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =Singles=
    - Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Bill Withers - Lovely Day (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not To Come (Band Tier: Moderate)

Next half of this week's DLC will come on Wednesday, as always. :)
  • Your posts are always an interesting mix of songs, but the main one that sticks out to me this time is Mama Told Me Not To Come, mostly because I was always more familiar with the Tom Jones/Stereophonics version. Tom seemed to go through something a phase of working with alternative acts to do covers of older songs, since he also did versions of "Burning Down the House" with The Cardigans and "Baby It's Cold Outside" with Cerys Matthews from Catatonia. I didn't realise Mama Told Me was a cover but with that in mind...
  • edited May 20
    Vexus said:

Your posts are always an interesting mix of songs, but the main one that sticks out to me this time is Mama Told Me Not To Come, mostly because I was always more familiar with the Tom Jones/Stereophonics version. Tom seemed to go through something a phase of working with alternative acts to do covers of older songs, since he also did versions of "Burning Down the House" with The Cardigans and "Baby It's Cold Outside" with Cerys Matthews from Catatonia. I didn't realise Mama Told Me was a cover but with that in mind...

That's a very interesting story.

I wasn't aware that Tom Jones collaborated with Stereophonics to make a cover of one of Three Dog Night's famous songs. (Of course, justified, since I am from the US. So I probably wouldn't know about the cover until you've told me. (But that was a really nice cover, by the way (Your Youtube link didn't worked for me, so I had to Google the song and listen on a different video).

I also wasn't aware that Tom Jones collaborated with The Cardigans, either. I'll probably need to check out his versions of Burning Down the House and Baby It's Cold Outside sometime.

In speaking of covers and original versions, that's going to be part of the DLC that's coming on Wednesday. :)
  • The first two RBN songs that are returning to Rock Band 4, has been announced. Hear are the two songs that will be returning...

- Creed - Higher
    - Drowning Pool - Bodies

Though, the band is far from a obscure band, and should've had it as a normal DLC from the get-go, but Higher is the most well known song from the band, Creed, who is notorious for being one of the most hated Rock Bands ever. But even if it is disliked by most Rock fans, I happen to like quite a few songs from their discography (This song, apparently, and One, from the band's first album, My Own Prison). And hear's hoping that getting Creed back will eventually mean getting Alter Bridge in Rock Band, one day.

And joining that is Drowning Pool's no.1 hit, Bodies. Another song that also should've been normal DLC from the get-go, as well. It's the only known song from the US Mainstream Rock charts to hit the top 10s that has the original vocalist, Dave Williams, who unexpectedly passed away in August 14, 2002, who would eventually be succeeded by Jason Jones a year later, then Ryan McCombs in 2005, and finally Jason Moreno in 2012. It's one of my favorite Nu-metal songs, having listening to it on a Anime Music Video prior, and I'm glad that it's coming back to Rock Band 4.

As they been in Rock Band before via RBN, tiers already existed for these songs, so no comparisons this week. Look forward to tomorrow's Wishlist DLC. :)
  • edited May 27
    It's Wednesday, and as promised, I'll be present the second half of this week's DLC. :)

The second half of this week's DLC is a pack of both Cover Versions and Original Versions of songs that are already in Rock Band in some form (Whether it's DLC or On-Disc songs), and this pack has 5 songs that are on previous Rock Band discs: 3 of these were covers, and 2 of these were original versions, and this pack will present the Original Versions and Well known cover versions respectively, of these songs. The five songs in this pack (Without providing details on them, are...)

- Ghostbusters (Original Version (Ray Parker Jr) was in Lego Rock Band, Version in this pack is Cover (Walk The Moon (Though, the Fall Out Boy cover is the better known version from the 2016 film, but I chose Walk The Moon's version, because it had better instrumentation).
    - Life Is a Highway (Cover Version (Rascal Flatts) was in Lego Rock Band, Version in this pack is Original (Tom Cochrane (FUN FACT: I've listened to the Rascal Flatts version of this song first, before I learned that it was a cover).
    - Kids In America (Cover Version (The Muffs) was in Rock Band 2, Version in this pack is Original (Kim Wilde)
    - Walking On Sunshine (Original Version (Katrina & The Waves) was in Lego Rock Band, Version in this pack is Cover (Aly & AJ)
    - Word Up! (Cover Version (Korn) was in Lego Rock Band, Version in this pack is Original (Cameo)

And with the recent addition of the original Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners last year, I've longed for the day that we get the original versions of the On-Disc Songs that were covers (Though, I ain't hating on said covers, because I want those to come as Rewinds too (Especially the Rascal Flatts version of Life Is a Highway, I would love get both that and the original version as DLC).

Joining this pack will be singles that will follow the theme for Rock Band Rivals Challenge Season, and this week's theme is DLC Artists from the Lego Rock Band era. So we have 2 songs from 2 of those artists, as well as 1 Rewind from the Rock Band 2 20 Free Song Pack. The songs in this pack are...

- Black Water: Our first single is from The Doobie Brothers' discography. It's been a while since we had anything new from them. Though, I'll probably expect a Rewind of China Grove to show up sometime soon on Rock Band 4, I would love to see a new song from them, especially this song, which is a pretty cool acoustic driven song that I enjoyed. And I would love to sing this on Vocals.
    - Like A Fool: Next single is from Shaimus, a band that had a song of theirs as one of the bonus tracks of the first Guitar Hero game, which we have in Rock Band. I seriously regret not getting the 20 Free pack before it delisted, because I've recently discovered this song while watching a gameplay video of Rock Band Rivals Rockudrama mode (And I would've love to have that song in my Library, that and the only X Japan song in Rock Band that came alongside it. :'( ) Oh well, it's too bad Harmonix won't rewind delisted content, but I can only hope that it may happen.
    - Sweet Victory: And finally, our last single is from the one thing that I had never expected when it first came out, a Song from one of the longest running Cartoon shows from Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants. Okay, I've admit that I like some episodes from that show, and I'm proud to admit it. And we have 6 songs from that show alone as DLC (And I have yet to pick them up). I wish we had this song as one of the six, because this seems like a very, Rock Band worthy song that ever came from that show, because it was sung by Giuffria's David Glen Eisley. Oh well, here's hoping that it will come to Rock Band, eventually, or not.

And without further ado, here is the Covers & Originals 01 pack.

=Covers & Originals 01=
    - Aly & AJ - Walking On Sunshine (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Cameo - Word Up! (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Kim Wilde - Kids In America (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Tom Cochrane - Life Is a Highway (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Walk The Moon - Ghostbusters (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =Singles=
    - The Doobie Brothers - Black Water (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Shaimus - Like A Fool (Delisted Content Rewind)
    - David Glen Eisley - Sweet Victory (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =RB2018 Rivals Season 3 Week 3: Wind=
    - Linked Horizon - Guren No Yumiya
    - Icona Pop - I Love It
    - The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
    =Sidelights=
    - The Replacements - Can't Hardly Wait
    - Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma
    - The Who - Armenia City In The Sky

Next Week's DLC will come on Sunday, as usual. :)

EDIT: Changed the artist for Sweet Victory to David Glen Eisley.
  • I personally think that "Sweet Victory" should be listed under its performer, David Glen Eisley, rather than the SpongeBob Squarepants tag, solely because all songs in the game with that tag are actually performed by Tom Kenny in-character. Otherwise, heck yeah, I need "Sweet Victory" in RB4! Off to the request page, again.

Interesting cover song choices too; I honestly know Aly & AJ for that one song on Band Hero and not much else.
  • coolkat said:

I honestly know Aly & AJ for that one song on Band Hero and not much else.

Seeing someone requesting an Aly & AJ track that wasn't that one got me feeling like whoa, whoa!
  • edited May 28
    It's Sunday, time for me to post the first half of this week's DLC and some details on Tracklist of my upcoming Side Game, California: Rock Band. :)

For the sake of this post, I'm not going to provide much details on every song in this post. Anyways, our first half of this week's DLC is the fourth entry of Rock Band The Quest series. This entry will be called Water, and the songs it will use are Songs in the Level 6 catagory in the Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness. The songs in this pack are Black Label Society's Fire It Up, from the first Guitar Hero game, Collective Soul's Heavy, Ghost's Square Hammer, and the Sex Pistols' God Save The Queen.

This pack will be joined by a 3 Song pack from Arizonan Alternative Rock band, the Meat Puppets. For a while, I've been waiting for the day that Backwater comes to Rock Band (One of my favorite 1990s Alternative rockers that I like, but is pretty much ignored by everyone else in the Rock Band Community). Anyways, songs in this pack includes We Don't Exist from Too High To Die, and Scum and Taste The Earth from No Joke.

Joining these two packs is a pair of two singles following a simple theme, and this week's theme is Hamburger-theme to complement the Meat Puppets pack, as May is known as "Burger Month". So our two singles are Las Ketchup's The Ketchup Song (Aserejé) to represent condiments, and Echo and The Bunnymen's Thorn of Crowns to represent vegetables. And joining all of the above is our last song of the month...

- Last Song of the Month: Easily one of the most beautiful songs that I've ever listened to when listening to Oldies Radio stations, which is done by the same duo who did Mrs.Robinson, The Sounds of Silence, and I Am a Rock among others. It would've been a fitting song for Rock Band 3, with the Keys, but sadly, it never came there. But it's still possible for this song to come. And without further ado, here is the Rock Band The Quest pack 04 and the Meat Puppets 01 packs.

=Rock Band The Quest Pack 04: Water=
    - Black Label Society - Fire It Up (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Collective Soul - Heavy (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Ghost - Square Hammer (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen (Band Tier: Moderate (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    =Meat Puppets 01=
    - Scum (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Taste of the Earth (Band Tier: Solid)
    - We Don't Exist (Band Tier: Impossible)
    =Singles + Last DLC of the Month (May)=
    - Echo & The Bunnymen - Thorn of Crowns (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song (Aserejé (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water (Band Tier: Solid)

And now for details on California: Rock Band. I plan on revealing the tracklist on May 29th, which is the day that this week's Rock Band 4 Rivals Mode challenge ends. I'm just about 75% done on my tracklist for the game in question (Just need to finish 2000s and 2010s). But I can guarantee you that you'll like the song choices that I have. :)

Anyways, Wednesday will be the second half of this Week's DLC. It will be The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds full album pack. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
    The Echo & the Bunnymen song is actually called "Thorn of Crowns". Easy mix up.