Fritzy Katz's Rock Band 5 2018 Wishlist (With Tiers and Wishlist DLC)

Comments

• edited August 31
    This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for 22nd.

The next DLC for my Wishlist Thread is two song packs. The first one is a Song pack that celebrates the 65th Birthday of Rush's Lead Guitarist, Alex Lifeson, to compliment the Season 7 theme for that week, which is Rock Trios (And Rush is a notable Rock Trio). This pack has a total of 3 songs, each of them are from 3 acts that spans the career of Rush's lead guitarist.

The three songs are The Big Money by Rush, from the album, Power Windows. A nice prog rock song that I've gotten to enjoy just recently. Don't Care by Alex Lifeson's solo project, Victor, which is a rather interesting song done by Rush's lead guitarist. It has I Mother Earth's lead singer, Edwin, on the song in question. And last, but not least, A cover of I Fought The Law, from Trailer Park Boys The Movie, by the supergroup, The Big Dirty Band, which not only has Lifeson, but also Geddy Lee, as well as Three Day Grace's Adam Gontier. This cover is rather cool (Though I still like the versions by The Bobby Fuller Four and The Clash the best).

The other pack that will be joining it is the Second-to-Last Entry of the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion series. And this one covers the bands that are in the Impossible Band Tier Challenge for Tour Challenge Mode. So, we have these following songs

- Motorhead: First up is Back In The Funny Farm, as heard in Brutal Legend, from Another Perfect Day, Motorhead's only album with Thin Lizzy's guitarist, Brian Robertson. I am pretty much aware of Lemmy's disdain with the lineup with Robbo (After reading about the album on Wikipedia), as he mentioned in Wikipedia "That was the lowest point in our career." However, on the other hand, I am also aware that the album has praised by AllMusic, and I couldn't agree with them more. I haven't heard the album in it's entirety, but I do enjoy this rare banger, because it's awesome.
    - Megadeth: Next up is Sweating Bullets, from Megadeth's album, Countdown To Extinction, which I've gotten to know, thanks to Guitar Hero 5. I find this song a bit amusing, yet enjoyably awesome banger that I enjoyed listening to. And yes, I believe it's another overdue song from Megadeth's discography. Well, hopefully, it will come to Rock Band 4 as DLC eventually.
    - Soundgarden: Our next song is The Telephantasm, from Soundgarden's compilation album, Telephantasm. It's been a year since the passing of Chris Cornell, but I wouldn't mind seeing another song from Soundgarden's discography. This is another good song that would be a nice get for Rock Band, even though, it's mostly instrumental with a few vocalizations. But I would like to get Black Rain or Been Away For So Long first before any other song.
    - Metallica: Up next is Trapped Under Ice, from Metallica's album, Ride The Lightning. Another cool banger that I also enjoy from Metallica's amazing Discography. I still longed for the day that Metallica would make a triumphant comeback to Rock Band with new DLC from them, but sadly, it would never happen, as many has mentioned before, Music Licensing is Hard. But I would still love to see Metallica return some day, with songs like Master of Puppets, and this song, which I've gotten to like, thanks to Guitar Hero World Tour.
    - Judas Priest: And finally, our last song in this pack is Turbo Lover, by Judas Priest, from the album, Turbo. I've been seeing a lot of people asking for this song as the next Judas Priest song, which made me chose it for this pack. I gave it a listen just recently, and took a liking for it as soon as I heard it. Though, I still want Painkiller to come back as a Rewind first before we get any new Judas Priest songs.

So, without further ado, here is the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion 11 and the Alex Lifeson 65th Birthday packs.

=Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion 11=
    - Judas Priest - Turbo Lover (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Megadeth - Sweating Bullets (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Metallica - Trapped Under Ice (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Motorhead - Back At The Funny Farm (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Soundgarden - The Telephantasm (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    =Alex Lifeson 65th Birthday Pack=
    - Alex Lifeson (As Victor) - Don't Care (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Big Dirty Band - I Fought The Law (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Rush - The Big Money (Band Tier: Impossible)
    =RB5 2018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 4 Week 7: Steel Ball Run=
    - Buffalo Springfield - Sit Down, I Think I Love You
    - Toto - I Won't Hold You Back
    - The Prodigy - Firestarter

The last Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion Pack will be coming in September 14, the day that Rock Band 2 was released. I figured that it would be best to release this Wishlist DLC Pack on the anniversary day of my overall favorite entry of the Rock Band series.

More DLC will come later today. :)
  • UPDATE: The Tiers for the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion 11 and the Alex Lifeson Birthday packs are now up. Thank you for waiting patiently. :)

This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for August 26. (I'm almost caught up with my August Wishlist DLC Schedule)

The next Wishlist DLC that I'll be presenting is the next entry of my Fritzy Katz's Variety Pack series. There is 8 songs in this pack, and all of the artists in this pack will spell out the word "Jojolion", which follows the theme for Season 8, JJBA Arcs. And currently, JJBA is on it's 8th Arc, Jojolion. This pack is a genre-diverse pack with a good handful of modern songs, as well as one classic song, and one rewind that is also a classic song. So, the 8 bands in this pack are...

- J: First up is the Jonas Brothers. Yeah, I know how mostly everyone in the Rock Band community feels about them (They all despise these teen pop-rock bands). But frankly, I, on the other hand, actually find their type of music a guilty pleasure (Much like with Electropop and EDM music. Heck, I even find One Direction's stuff a guilty pleasure as well). My song choice from them is Burnin' Up, from the band's album, A Little Bit Longer.
    - O: Next up is Of Monsters and Men. Another good band that I'm starting to like more, ever since I listened to Mountain Sound and Little Talks. I hope that we get another song from them in the future (Hopefully Mountain Sound, because that's my overall favorite). Anyways, my choice from them for this pack is King and Lionheart, which is from the My Head Is A Animal album. It's another good track that I've gotten to enjoy recently.
    - J: Next up is a rather unexpected choice, the legendary Johnny Horton, who is famous for songs like Sink The Bismark, North To Alaska, and this song, which is my choice for this pack, The Battle of New Orleans. As I mentioned before, I love Oldies Radio Music, and Country music from the 1950s and 1960s is that type of music.
    - O: Our next band for this pack is Outkast. Before I knew of Outkast, I recall watching and liking a cartoon show from Cartoon Network called Class of 3000, which has André "3000" Benjamin voicing one of the characters from that cartoon. I thought it was a rather cool cartoon, and then I played Hey Ya on Just Dance 2 on our family's Wii, and it sounded like a cool song. But what I didn't knew is that André 3000 was a member of Outkast, which actually made me like Hey Ya even more. I haven't picked up Hey Ya, yet, but I probably will at some point. Anyways, for my choice for this pack, I'll be choosing Ms.Jackson from the album, Stankonia. It's a rather interesting Hip-Hop song, even though, I'm not technically a fan of that type of music.
    - L: Next up is Lady Gaga. Another Guilty Pleasure artist that I like. Just recently, I've listened to the entire The Fame album, and I enjoyed every song on that album. Though, I'm pretty satisfied with what we have in the Rock Band DLC Library, but I wouldn't mind seeing another Lady Gaga song. My next song choice is Judas, from the album, Born This Way. Another cool song that I dig.
    - I: Our third to last band for this pack is The In Out, which is a Boston Indie Rock band that I've chosen to make the pack rather interesting. As we all know, Harmonix does love bands from their homecity, and I wanted to use one in this Wishlist DLC Pack to make it interesting. My choice from them is My Solution from the album, A Living Memorial for Deutschland, which is a rather cool song that I like.
    - O: Our second to last band for this pack is Oceans Ate Alaska. My song choice from them is Vultures and Sharks, which I've gotten to know and like from watching a Twitch Stream of Jason Paradise. Another cool song that I like, which is from the Guitar Hero Live's GHTV Tracklist (Which is sadly going to be put to rest). I know Harmonix is going to ignore it, but it would be cool if they got it as Rock Band DLC.
    - N: And finally, last but not least, is Nazareth. I have Hair of the Dog, which I exported from the Metal: Track Pack, and I have yet to pick up Love Hurts (Even though, it sounds very different from what I usually hear, because it's a re-record). But there's going to be a point where the Metal Track Pack will be out of print, and also the Codes will all be used up. So I'll be bringing back Hair of the Dog as a Delisted Rewind. A awesome banger that I gotten to like, thanks to listening to a Classic Rock Radio Station on I-Tunes (Before Apple Music came). I know Harmonix will not relicense it for new buyers, but still, it would be cool if they actually did.

Joining this pack will be our last DLC of the Month, and this Last DLC of the Month is...

- Last DLC of the Month: He played one of the most beloved atagonists from a children's television show. A song from the television that he is from, became one of the most viewed and most listened to songs on the internet. But sadly, on August 21st, he passed away. And since his passing, people on the internet paid homage and tribute to him by posting fan art and such. And now, I'll be doing the same, on here, by posting the one song that made him an internet celebrity. So, without further ado, I present Fritzy Katz's Variety Pack 02.

=Fritzy Katz's Variety Pack 02=
    - The In Out - My Solution (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Johnny Horton - The Battle of New Orleans (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Lady Gaga - Judas (Band Tier: Moderate (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    - Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog (De-Listed Rewind)
    - Oceans Ate Alaska - Vultures and Sharks (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Of Monsters and Men - King and Lionheart (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Outkast - Ms.Jackson (Band Tier: Warmup)
    =Last DLC of the Month (August)=
    - Stefán Karl Stefánsson - We Are Number One (Band Tier: Challenging)

The last set of August Wishlist DLC will come later today, and once it does, then I have caught up with my August Schedule. And it's going to be a good one, too, so I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for August 29.

And finally, we come to the final DLC of August. What is this DLC about? Well....

"As your body grows bigger, your mind must flower. It's great to learn... cause Knowledge is Power "

It's a Wishlist DLC Pack dedicated to a well beloved music-themed Children's program from the 1970s, Schoolhouse Rock. As a child, I used to own a video of Grammer Rock, which was my very first experience of watching Schoolhouse Rock. It was a fun, and unique way to enjoy music, because not only was it educational, but also pleasing to listen to.

Even now, I still love Schoolhouse Rock's music, even though, I am pass my childhood. And since September is coming up, I figured, why not do a Schoolhouse Rock pack to get a kid's day started for school. This pack has 12-songs, each of them has all 6 topics covered (Math, Grammer, American History, Science, Money, and the newly added Earth), and most of them are more popular and well beloved songs. So, similar to what I did with Album packs, I'll be highlighting my five most favorite songs from this pack. So, hear are five known songs in this pack that I like.

- Three Is a Magic Number: The very first song to be recorded for Schoolhouse Rock, and my overall favorite song among the five, and the entire pack. Done by the late Bob Dorough (Who passed away this year, on April 23), it's a really, nice song that I enjoyed listening to.
    - A Noun Is a Person, Place, or Thing: This was the very first Schoolhouse Rock song that I've listened to, which was sung by Lynn Ahrens. While Three Is a Magic Number is my overall favorite, this song is very special to me, because it has that one special place in my heart. Like with the above song, it's a another nice song that I also enjoyed listening to.
    - Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here: This silly, yet educational song about Adverbs is another favorite song among the Schoolhouse Rock songs in this pack. It's another Bob Dorough Song. It's wacky, yet at the same time, another good song that I enjoy.
    - The Shot Heard Round The World: I never did owned the America or Science Rock videos (Only Grammer and Math at the time), but if it wasn't for Youtube, then I would've never discovered this amazing song from Bob Dorough that is about the Revolutionary War of America. This song is my second favorite among the pack, and another good song that I enjoyed.
    - Save The Ocean: It was just recently that I've listened to this song, but this song has easily became one of my new favorites. The third favorite in this pack, to be exact. It's done by Rockapella's Sean Altman. It's quite an very intriguing song that shifts from 1950s-styled Rock'n Roll to 1980s-styled Hip-Hop. It was the song I've chose for the Earth Rock choice, since it was a newly recent catagory at the time, and I'm glad I did chose it, because I liked it immediately after listening to it.
    Honorary Mentions: Conjunction Junction, Interplanet Janet, Electricity Electricity, Dollars and Sense

I would like to give kudos to McCaffrey & McCall for giving me, and the world, Schoolhouse Rock!. If it wasn't for them, then we would never heard songs like Three Is a Magic Number, or Conjunction Junction or such. So, kudos to them. Anyways, without further ado, I present the Schoolhouse Rock 01 Pack.

=Schoolhouse Rock 01=
    - Bob Dorough - Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Bob Dorough - The Shot Heard Round The World (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Bob Dorough - Three Is a Magic Number (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Essra Mohawk - Interjections! (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Jack Sheldon - Conjunction Junction (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Jack Sheldon - I'm Just a Bill (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Lynn Ahrens - Interplanet Janet (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Lynn Ahrens - A Noun Is a Person, Place, or Thing (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Lynn Ahrens - The Preamble (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Sean Altman - Save The Ocean (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Val Hawk and Bob Dorough - Dollars and Sense (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Zachery Sanders - Electricity, Electricity (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =RB5 2018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 4 Week 8: Jojolion=
    - Queen - Innuendo
    - Lady Gaga - Judas
    - Rihanna - California King Bed

And with that, I have caught up to my August Schedule from my second hiatus. And I hope your looking forward to the first DLC of September, as well as the first 12 Songs of Rock Band 5 2019, which will be coming tomorrow. :)
  • It's Saturday, and just later today, I'll be posting the first 12 songs that will be in Rock Band 5 2019. But first, it's time for me to post the first Wishlist DLC for September. :)

Today's Wishlist DLC is the next entry of the Monthly Deep-Cuts series, as today is the first day of September. And just like with every entry of the Monthly Deep Cuts-series, there are three songs in this pack. And the artists that are in this pack are AudioDamn!, The Coral, and Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys. And these are the song choices for this pack...

- AudioDamn!: For the AudioDamn! choice, it is Give It Up, from the band's EP. I have listened to the band's entire EP album in it's entirety via Amazon Music, and I have to say that it's a pretty good EP, if I do say so myself, and I highly recommend listening to it for yourself. And this song, which is the last song from the EP, is also a pretty good song, too. Though, I'm still waiting for Lights Out to come to Rock Band 4 as DLC (Been waiting for it since we stopped getting VR-Exclusive Tracks in favor for newer ones). This song is easily my overall favorite in this pack.
    - The Coral: For The Coral choice, it is Spanish Main, from their self-titled album. I haven't picked up Lego: Rock Band yet, but I probably should at some point, cause it has a rather interesting tracklist. And Dreaming Of You is among those in that tracklist. Upon listening to this song, I thought it was a pretty decently good song that is enjoyable. And I wouldn't mind if we got Dreaming Of You as a Rewind, even though, it's possibly unlikely to happen.
    - Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys: And finally, we have our first Harmonix Bonus Band for a Monthly Deep-Cut series. I chose this band, because I enjoyed their song, Cold Clear Light, which is a nice song that reminded me of 1950s-styled Rock'n Roll, even though, it is a hard (yet fun) song to play on Vocals. Anyways, my choice for this band is the title song of their album, Soul Vernacular. It is a nice, funky song that I enjoyed listening too.

But this isn't the only Wishlist DLC pack that I have for today. It's going to be joined by another one, and this one is a special one, because this month is the Anniversary Month for Rock Band 2, which is my overall favorite entry of the Rock Band series. Rock Band 2, in my honest opinion, has the best overall Tracklist, the best Tour Mode, and the best Character Creator.

And to start off the celebration of the anniversary, I'll be presenting a special Wishlist DLC Pack of Rewinds from that entry in question. The three Rewinds in this pack are Any Way You Want It by Journey, Girl's Not Grey by AFI, and Bodhisattva by Steely Dan. Yes, I know that it's impossible for Any Way You Want It to come to Rock Band as DLC, and I regret missing out on Don't Stop Believing. But I digress, it's a cool banger that I like, and I am happy to have it on Rock Band 2.

Girl's Not Grey, on the other hand, seems like it has a good chance to appear in Rock Band 4 as a Rewind. The song was in Guitar Hero Live's GHTV's Tracklist, and it's one of my favorites from AFI's Discography. As for Bodhisattva, it's another amazing song that I've gotten to like from Steely Dan's discography, thanks to Rock Band 2, and I would to have that as a Rewind, as well as Reelin' In The Years and Do It Again to show up as DLC at some point.

So, without further ado, here is the Monthly Deep-Cuts 09 and Rock Band 2 10th Anniversary Pack.

=Monthly Deep-Cuts 09=
    - AudioDamn! - Give It Up (Band Tier: Solid)
    - The Coral - Spanish Main (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys - Soul Vernacular (Band Tier: Impossible)
    =Rock Band 2 10th Anniversary Pack (All songs are Rock Band 2 Rewinds)=
    - AFI - Girl's Not Grey
    - Journey - Any Way You Want It
    - Steely Dan - Bodhisattva

I hope you are looking forward to the first 12 songs for Rock Band 5 2019 tracklist. :)
  • edited September 2
    Are you ready to learn what the first 12 Songs for Rock Band 5 2019 are?

Our first twelve songs for Rock Band 5 2019 are all varied in various genres and eras. Half of them I've already previewed in my post for the Toto Wishlist DLC Pack. The other half are new and has never been revealed, until now, which I will after I explain each one.

First off, from the 1960s, we have Get Together by The Youngbloods, a famed Psychedelic Folk Rock song that is a cover of a song by the Kingston Trio, and was used in several films, such as Forrest Gump and Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas. From the 1970s, the song, Mambo Sun by T.Rex, from the album, Electric Warrior, which serves as the opening track for the album, and was covered by a Power Pop group known as The Bongos.

Also from the 1970s, The Fountain of Salmacis by prog legends, Genesis, from the album, Nursary Cryme, which is a rather interesting Deep-Cut from the album that uses the Mellotron in it's instrumentation, and was included in Steve Hackett's tribute album, Genesis Revisited. From the 1980s, we have the song, Mothers Talk by Tears For Fears, from the album, Songs From The Big Chair, another obscurely known song from the band famous for songs like Everybody Wants To Rule The World, that I like.

Also from 1980s is The Wild and The Young, by Quiet Riot, from the album, QR III, which is heard in the cult classic Heavy Metal-themed Action-Adventure/Strategy game, Brutal Legend, a rather awesome banger that pales in comparison to Cum On Feel The Noize and Metal Health. From the 1990s, we have You by Candlebox, the band famous for Far Behind, from their self-titled album, which was heard in the 1990s film, Foxfire.

Also from the 1990s, Date Rape, by Sublime, from the album, 40.Oz to Freedom, a song that is hated by the band, but loved by the fans, which was eventually covered by Raggae-Ska legends, Fishbone. From the 2000s, we have Smile In Your Sleep by Silverstein, who recently got a RBN Song back into the Rock Band DLC Library, as well as a pack for Rocksmith, from the album, Discovering the Waterfront, which is the sole single from that album.

Also from the year 2000s, we have Wherever You Will Go by The Calling, which remains the band's only big hit, and was used in the film, Coyote Ugly, and was recently covered by British Pop signer, Charlene Soraia in 2011, for an advertisement. In the modern times, which is 2010s, we have Ghost, by Mystery Skulls, a Indietronica band that is getting a strong fan following, thanks to the expies of the cast of Hanna Barbera's beloved classic, Scooby Doo, in the music video for the song in question.

Up next, also from 2010s, is This Means War, by Avenged Sevenfold, from the album, Hail To The King, the only single from that album that has yet to be used as of yet. And finally, our first of numerous Harmonix House Band-type Bands that I'll be using in my Tracklist, From Athens, Georgia, The Tines, and their song, Last Day from their EP Album, E!. This band is kinda like RHCP in terms of sound, and since RHCP is my favorite Alternative Rock band of all time, I taken a liking for the EP, after listening to it on their Bandcamp page.

So, without further ado, here are the First 12 songs of Rock Band 5 2019.

- Avenged Sevenfold - This Means War
    - The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
    - Candlebox - You
    - Genesis - The Fountain of Salmacis
    - Mystery Skulls - Ghost
    - Quiet Riot - The Wild and The Young
    - Silverstein - Smile In Your Sleep
    - Sublime - Date Rape
    - T.Rex - Mambo Sun
    - Tears For Fears - Mothers Talk
    - The Tines - Last Day
    - The Youngbloods - Get Together

Tomorrows DLC will be the weekly DLC. And it will be quite interesting. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • It's Sunday. Time for me to post some more Wishlist DLC for September. :)

My next Wishlist DLC is quite an interesting one, and I shall explain why. Ever since @WingsOfSteel replied to my Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion Bass Tour Challenges pack, I have been using Last.Fm to determine my choices for Wishlist DLC. And I figured, why not do a song pack for a paticular holiday that isn't as big as a really big holiday (like Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc).

So, with Wikipedia, I looked up September 2 (Which is today) and learned that on the first Sunday of September, it is Brazilian Day. And that's when it clicked on my head "That's it! I gotta make a pack for Brazilian Rock Music for this day!" And that's exactly what my next Wishlist DLC is: A pack of Rock Music from the largest country of South America, Brazil.

And this pack will be an 8-song pack. I've chosen all 8 of theses songs, because they were the most listened to songs or artists on Last.Fm. I've listened to all 8 of them and I have to say that I enjoyed them. They are really cool songs that I've gotten to like, but sadly, they are foreign language songs, and like with most foreign language songs nowadays, they'll get ignored by Harmonix in favor for those that are popular on the Charts or Spotify.

However, I digress. The songs I've chosen for this pack are all wonderful picks that I've chosen, thanks to Last.Fm. So, hear are the 8 artists in this pack, and the songs I've chosen from them.

- Capital Inicial: First up is Capital Inicial, from Brasilia, the capital of Brasil. From them, my choice is a cover of Kiko Zambianchi's song, Primeiros Erros (Chove), which is heard in the album, Multishow Ao Vivo: Capital Inicial em Brasilia. A pretty nice song that I enjoyed, and the first Brazilian Rock music that I've gotten to listen to.
    - Cazuza: Up next is legendary Brazilian Rock Star, Cazuza, and from him, my choice is the hit title song from his most famous album, Ideologia. Quite an interesting song that I somehow enjoyed, because it sounds like New Wave music, which is good, since I do like that stuff.
    - Engenheiros do Hawaii: Next in this pack is Engenheiros do Hawaii, and from them, my choice is Infinita Highway from the album, A Revolta dos Dândis. Of the songs in this pack, this is my overall favorite. It's a rather nice, little, rocker that I got to enjoy. And it's a shame that Harmonix will ignore it in favor for something familiar.
    - Legião Urbana: Next up is Legião Urbana, one of the most famous bands from Brazil. From them, my choice is Faroeste Caboclo, from the album, Que País É Este. It's a rather nice song that starts off as a slow ballad, but then the pace picks up and becomes an epic banger. It's my second overall favorite of the pack.
    - Cachorro Grande: Our next artists for this pack is Cachorro Grande, a Brazilian Band that takes their influences from another Brazilain Band, Os Mutantes, as well as various artists from the UK. From them, my choice is Sinceramente, from the album, Pista Livre. It's a rather nice track that I also got to enjoy. It's my third overall favorite in this pack.
    - Pitty: Third to last in this pack is Brazilian Alternative Rock idol, Pitty. From her, my choice is Equalize from her debut album, Admirável Chip Novo. A rather nice, and interesting song that I gotten to like, after having discover it on Last.FM, and then listening to it on Youtube.
    - Raimundos: Second to last in this pack is Raimundos, who are a Brazilian Hardcore Punk band. From them, my choice is Mulher de Fases, from the album, Só no Forévis. A rather nice rocker that I've gotten to enjoy, and I'm glad that I've gotten to listen to it.
    - Raul Seixas: Last, but not least, is another Brazilain Rock Legend, Raul Seixas. From him, my choice is Metamorfose Ambulante, from the album, Krig-ha, Bandolo!. It's a nice song that sounds similar to 1960s Folk Rock. It's amazing to know that Brazil has a rather interesting, yet awesome Rock scene that I wouldn't have known about, if I haven't used the internet to find out. So, without further ado, here is the Brazilian Rock Pack 01.

- Cachorro Grande - Sinceramente (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Capital Inicial - Primeiros Erros (Chove (Ao Vivo (Band Tier: Challenging)))
    - Cazuza - Ideologia (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Engenheiros do Hawaii - Infinita Highway (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Legião Urbana - Faroeste Caboclo (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Pitty - Equalize (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Raimundos - Mulher de Fases (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Raul Seixas - Metamorfose Ambulante (Band Tier: Solid)
    (I replaced the original album cover for the Ideologia Album on the Cazuza song for a custom made album cover, because I didn't wanted to get in trouble for the original album cover's art).

The next Wishlist DLC for September will come next Sunday, because I needed a break from this Wednesday, so I can do the following: 1. Choose and Plan out Tiers for songs for Rock Band 5 2019, and 2. Choose and Plan out Tiers for songs for Led Zeppelin Rock Band. So, I hope you're looking forward to it, as well as the upcoming next Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 5 2019, which is coming this upcoming Saturday. :)
  • edited September 4
    Welp, it looks like another Wishlist DLC I had in my previous Wishlist Thread, is finally making it's way to the Rock Band DLC Store as Official DLC for Rock Band 4. :)

That song is Red, Red, Wine by UB40. A nice raggae cover of the song by Neil Diamond, which I enjoy listening to. I'm so ecstatic that it's finally coming to Rock Band as Official DLC. As usual, I shall await for @MCSMeister 's tier comparison between mine and Harmonix's. So, here's a quick link to their tier that I'll be providing.

The next Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 5 2019, is still coming on Saturday. :)
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited September 6
    Wow, so I haven't done a tier comparison here in 2 months :p These RBN re-release weeks made up a lot of this summer, didn't they?

Though I've heard this song, I won't be buying it in Rock Band, so I'll just post a quick comparison without going too in-depth about it. I will say, the bigger size of the YouTube video player has made screencapping for tier comparisons look a lot cleaner and easier on the eyes (I also didn't have to resize the tiers from your original image because of that). So, I quite like how this looks now :)

Overall, not too shabby of a comparison at all! While nothing's spot-on, everything's a mere dot off, with the exception of guitar being two dots off.
  • @MCSMeister Fair enough. I'm glad that I've gave it my best effort. For the Vocals, I will agree that 3-dot is a better tier for that than 2-dot. I gave it 2-dot, just in case if they didn't, because Harmonix tends to overtier or undertier songs. That, plus UB40's cover of Red Red Wine is a vocal heavy song. Most Raggae songs are this type in general. As for the Guitar and Drum-tiers....

For the Guitar-tier, I gave it 2 dots, because of the Xylophone-like Keyboard part in the song, as that looked pretty tough to nail. But technically, I agree with Harmonix that it's technically a 0-dot, if the Xylophone bit wasn't included (And judging from Harmonix's official Guitar Tier, it looks like the Xylophone-like part hasn't been charted into the Guitar bit). I tiered Drum 0-dot because it looks like a really easy song on Drum. But 1-dot is fair, too.

The only tier that I'm really surprised about is the Bass tier. The Bass looks and sounds easy, but could be tricky to pull off, which is why I've gave it 3-dots. But if Harmonix decides to give it a 2-dot tier for Red Red Wine, then I shall respect that decision. After all, they've done this before: chart tricky songs on certain instruments and place them on easier tier rankings. So, overall, I tried my best effort, and it wasn't too shabby, like you've mentioned. So, I'm glad that I've gave it my best.

Anyways, this isn't a new special Wishlist DLC announcement, or a Tracklist Reveal of Rock Band 5 2019. But I'm posting to let you all know that I've already chosen my songs for the game. In case you're curious to know the exact amount of songs: 98 songs in total. Each of them representing a different genre of music, including a few surprises. (And one of them will be RHCP song (Though, that will be coming next Saturday).

And there's more. There will be a special DLC Pack that is coming on September 29 tied to a certain indie game. Which Indie Game, do you ask? Well, I'll let this video below you, for your viewing pleasure, to speak for itself.

Anyways, I hope you're looking forward to the Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 2019's Tracklist on Saturday. :)
  • It's Saturday, time for the next Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 5 2019. :)

For this week, we have 10 awesome songs from various artists. First up on the list is Black Velvet by Canadian Artist, Alannah Myles, the only song from her discography that is a big hit in the US (And yes, I checked Wikipedia to see if she had other hits that are big in her home country, and she did), which won the 1991 Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocalist.

In speaking of Canada, up next is Rebellion (Lies) by Arcade Fire, from their album, Funeral. A beloved 2000s Indie Rock classic that listed as 2nd on NME's Greatest Songs From The Past 150 years. And joining those two is (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) by the Beastie Boys, from the album, License To Ill. A cool banger from the Brooklyn Rap Rock group that is long overdue.

Fourth on the list is Punk Rock 101, by Bowling For Soup, a little known banger that I like from Bowling For Soup's discography that appears on the 2003 re-issue of Drunk Enough To Dance. And No.5 is Don't Bring Me Down, by Electric Light Orchestra, from their album, Discovery, which is heard in some commercials, and is (If there are any) one of the few songs that doesn't use the band's String Section sounds, which the band is known for.

Joining them at No.6 is Safari Song by Greta Van Fleet, from the band's EP, Black Smoke Rising. It's been since watching a video of their first big hit, Highway Song, on one of the DLC Prediction threads that I've gotten to enjoy Greta Van Fleet's stuff (And here's hoping GVF comes to Rock Band soon). Song No.7 is What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted, by Jimmy Ruffin, the brother of The Temptations' singer, David Ruffin, a nice Soul song from Motown's vast Discography that is covered by Paul Young for the Fried Green Tomatoes Soundtrack.

Song No.8 is Motorcycle Emptiness by Manic Street Preachers, from the album, Generation Terrorists. A song that I've gotten to enjoy rather recently last year, thanks to @Vexus' Rock Band 5 Wishlist. And joining them at No.9 is Anarchy In The UK by the Sex Pistols, a song that I've gotten to enjoy, thanks to a specially recorded music cassette that was recorded by my sister, who enjoys most Alternative, Ska-Punk, Post-Punk and New Wave stuff.

And finally, No.10 on our list is a awesome song from a iconic 1980s Shonen Jump Manga series that has an anime adaption, with a really badass hero. It's Ai o Torimodose!! (Also known as the "You wa Shock" song), by Crystal King, from the anime adaption of Fist of the North Star. Yeah, the anime is also known to be one of the most goriest animes in history, but the opening themes for the anime adaption are awesome to listen to. So, without further ado, here is the second Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 5 2019.

- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
    - Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
    - Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!)
    - Bowling For Soup - Punk Rock 101
    - Crystal King - Ai o Torimodose!!
    - Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down
    - Greta Van Fleet - Safari Song
    - Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
    - Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness
    - Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK

Next Saturday's Tracklist Reveal will have some rather interesting songs. Anyways, tune in tomorrow for the next Weekly DLC. It's going to be a good one. :)
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Did you hear Greta Van Fleet are releasing their first album on October 19th? They've already released two singles from it.

Also, always good to see the ELO representation, even if it is one that's a bit overplayed and not necessarily one of my favorites.
  • Did you hear Greta Van Fleet are releasing their first album on October 19th? They've already released two singles from it.

Nope, I haven't, until you've mentioned it to me. Thanks for letting me know. (That gives me an idea on what to do for a future New Album Preview pack :) )

Anyways, I was going to post this last Sunday, but I had a lot of things going on in my mind. First, after I finalized my choices for Rock Band 5 2019, I began having thoughts like "I wonder, do I have a lot of hard songs, and not enough easy songs?" And after some thought, I came to the conclusion that I had too many Harder songs than easier songs in that tracklist.

So, what did I do? I've replaced one of my harder songs for an easier song. (And in case you're wondering, the harder song is not one of the songs that I've already revealed). Another thing that I had in my mind was what to do with this month's New Album Preview Pack. My next Wishlist DLC is a pretty hard song, and since Season 8 for Rock Band 4 is starting soon, I realize that I need to use an easier song that will serve as the Spotlight Pass song for Season 5.

In case you're wondering what the Season 5's theme is: it's International. And because of this, I've chosen my New Album Preview Pack for this month, and that will be revealed alongside this DLC that I was going to present on September 9.

And what is this Song? It's Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's Karn Evil 9, from the album, Brain Salad Surgery. But it's not a particular Impression, it's all 3 Impressions. The 1st Impression (Which has both Part 1 and Part 2, thus making it a pretty long song), The 2nd Impression, and The 3rd Impression, as well as the entire song in it's entirety (So, technically speaking, it's both a Song and a Pack, in similar vein to Rush's 2112).

And joining this song/pack hybrid is the 13th New Album Preview Pack. And this one will cover Metric's upcoming album, Art of Doubt. Ever since Rock Band 3, I've grown to love Combat Baby, because it was a really cool Indie Rock track. That was my first song that I've listened to from Metric's discography, which made me intrigued by the Indie Rock scene from Canada.

Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing more from Metric, even though, it's kinda impossible, since I know what Harmonix prioritizes nowadays (Though, it may be possible as well, since as of recent, they are now prioritizing RBN Songs and Songs from new and upcoming albums for Promotional purposes, over what they normally do: What is popular on the Charts, Youtube, Spotify, etc. So, I would be pleasantly surprised if they did anything from Metric's new album to promote it.)

The song choices for this pack are Dark Saturday, Dressed To Suppress, and Now or Never Now. I've listened to all 3, just recently, I have to say this: I'm liking what I hear, they may not be the same song-style as Combat Baby, but it's really good stuff. Of the three, my overall favorite is Dark Saturday. I would be pleasantly surprised if Harmonix does includes it as DLC for their Season 8, for the sake of promoting Metric's new album, because it's a good song that I've gotten to enjoy just recently.

And so, without further ado, here is Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's Karn Evil 9, with New Album Preview 13.

=Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - Karn Evil 9=
    - 1st Impression's Tier (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - 2nd Impression's Tier (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - 3rd Impression's Tier (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Entire Song's Tier (Band Tier: Impossible)
    =New Album Preview 13 (Metric - Art of Doubt)=
    - Dark Saturday (Band Tier: Solid (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    - Now or Never Now (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Dressed To Suppress (Band Tier: Solid)

Today's Wishlist DLC will be coming, but after Harmonix reveals this week's Season 8 Challenge for Rock Band 4, because they revived the Spotlight Pass for that season, which means, another RB4 Spotlight Special pack is in the works (Which will come on November). So, I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • Today is September 13th. Later today, I'll be posting the final pack of the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion series. But first, I'll be posting the Wishlist DLC that was originally intended for yesterday. :)

This week, the first Challenge of Season 8 for Rock Band 4 will begin. And the first theme for that week: College Playlist Songs. Immediately, I thought of College Rock as soon as I saw the challenge theme. And immediately after that, I went to Last.Fm to decide on what kind of pack I should do in response to the challenge theme, and I came up with this answer: R.E.M. (This band has the most listens on Last.Fm than most of the other bands that fits the College Rock label).

So, for this week, my next pack is a 5-song pack of R.E.M.'s discography. Sure, we have most of the bigger hits like It's The End Of The World, Losing My Religion, Stand, and such. But we are missing some of their other bigger hits like Shiny Happy People, and Drive. And since Deep-Cuts are a rarity nowadays, it looks like a new R.E.M. pack, should one come, will have to have only the popular songs.

The songs in this pack are Drive, from the album, Automatic For The People, Daysleeper, from the album, Up, Imitation of Life, from the album, Reveal, and these two Rewinds: from Rock Band 1, Orange Crush, from the album Green, and from Rock Band 4, The One I Love, from the album, Document. These are my 5 choices, which I've chosen thanks to Last.FM. (Except for Orange Crush, which I chose, because I liked that song the most out of the two On-Disc R.E.M. Songs)

Joining this pack will be another pack to correspond to a event from yesterday. And September 12 is a holiday known as Saragarhi Day, which is celebrated in India. So, immediately, I thought of Sitar, and a special genre of Rock Music that occurred in the 1960s: Raga Rock. So, my next wishlist DLC pack is a 3-song pack of Raga Rock music.

In case you don't know what it is? Raga Rock is a genre of Rock Music that uses Indian Instruments like Sitars, Tablas, and Tamburas, which became kinda a big thing thanks to Ravi Shankar. Some of the most iconic Classic Rock hits, like The Rolling Stones' Paint It Black, and The Byrds' Eight Miles High are considered to be standard Raga Rock songs, due to the use of Sitars in the former, and Droning in the later. And the three songs in this pack are...

- Thoughts and Words: First up in this pack is Thoughts and Words, by The Byrds, from the album, Younger Than Yesterday. Though, it isn't technically considered a Raga Rock song, but I had to look it up on Wikipedia to see if there was a song that sounded like one, and this one came into mind, because Wikipedia mentioned that it uses Backword Guitar Effects that makes it sound like a Sitar. The Byrds is just another example of bands that needs to be in Rock Band as soon as possible, because I would love to play their music on Rock Band. But as many said before, Music Licensing is Tough, and I assume that The Byrds are one of those artists who requires to be payed a wealthy amount of money to have their music licensed for Rock Band. Though, having said that however, I would love to see their music in Rock Band, someday. And this song, even though it's a Deep Cut, is another good song from their discography that I've enjoyed.
    - Giants: Next up is Giants, from a British Progressive Rock band known as Quintessence (Which is not to be confused with two other bands of the same name (A Finnish Nu-Soul Band and A French Metal Band), which is fronted by Flutist Raja Ram, which is from their album, In Blissful Company. Another nice song that I've discovered thanks to Last.FM. A real shame that Harmonix will ignore it, due to them favoring what's popular on the charts over obscure Classic Rock songs.
    - Mystical Machine Gun: And finally, the last song in this pack is Mystical Machine Gun, by Kula Shaker, from the album, Peasants, Pigs & Astronauts. It was my first song that I've listened from Kula Shaker's discography, and I have to say that I've enjoyed it. And I probably should check out the two Kula Shaker songs that we currently have in Rock Band at some point, and then pick them up before they get delisted. So, without further ado, here is the R.E.M. 02 and Raja Rock Pack 01 packs.

=R.E.M. 02=
    - Daysleeper (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Drive (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Imitation of Life (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - The One I Love (Rock Band 4 Rewind)
    - Orange Crush (Rock Band 1 Rewind)
    =Raja Rock Pack 01=
    - The Byrds - Thoughts and Words (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Kula Shaker - Mystical Machine Gun (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Quintessence (UK Band) - Giants (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =RB52018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 5 Week 1: Canadian Hockey Night=
    - Priestess - Lay Down
    - Metric - Dark Saturday
    - Rush - Limelight

The last Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion Pack will come later today. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • Update: This is not the special 10th anniversary for Rock Band 2 Wishlist dlc reveal. Instead, this is a status report in regards to the said Wishlist dlc.

I’ll be delaying the Wishlist dlc for tomorrow. Why?: well, i’ve Learned something horrible when I was eating dinner from my dad: Hurricane Florence will be coming to my state (Well, technically North Carolina. But it will also extend to South Carolina (Which is where I live). And once it hits, it could mean a few things.

1. It could mean a power outage that could extend to tomorrow or some day. So, if it doesn’t get fixed tomorrow, then I’ll have to present the Wishlist dlc as soon as the power outage is taken care of. And furthermore, if the power outage takes place while my computer is still on, then it’ll take a long time to boot up, which is annoying.
    2. It could also mean lost of internet, which is a pretty huge deal, since I need it to Tier Songs for this thread. And without it, then I cannot get into my web browser and this Forums.

So, until the Hurricane passed, I’ll be taking a break from visiting the forums. I’ll let you know when i’ll Come back, with the new Wishlist up and ready for presenting in celebration of Rock Band 2’s 10th anniversary. Until then, I’ll see you guys later.
  • edited September 16
    And now that Hurricane Florence has started to settle down, I can safely say that I am alright, and ready to post some more Wishlist DLC stuff. :)

I want to thank @NightmareLyre , @MCSMeister , @WingsOfSteel , @LiveHomeVideo , and @Vexus for wishing my safety. I'm glad to be part of the Rock Band Community, because of you guys. So, once again, thank you for showing concern for me. <3 :)

And because of the Storm, I have done the following...
    1. I've immediately thought of what song to do for the Last DLC of the Month, and I've went with that. It's a pretty interesting song, that not many people heard of (But they have heard of the artist's other songs, because two of them has been in the Rock Band DLC library since the very first Rock Band game, and are thus considered the very first Rewinds for the Rock Band series). I think you'll like the song choice, cause it's a interesting song that only appears as a bonus track.
    2. I've changed one of my songs in my Rock Band 2019 Tracklist, for a Opening Theme song for a Anime Adaption of a long running Manga Series that has been going on since 1999, and it is related to the character that serves as my current avatar. It's another cool song that I like.

(To be continued in next post. For some reason, the full version of the post won't show itself. I think it has something to do with the Heart Avatar, since it uses the Less-then sign, which is used for formatting links.)
  • (Continued from last post)

And in speaking of Rock Band 2019, since Saturday has passed, I shall be revealing the next songs for that. So, here they are (No explanation, this time).

- Chic - Le Freak
    - Del Shannon - Runaway
    - James Bay - Hold Back The River
    - Jellyfish - The Ghost At Number One
    - Jukebox The Ghost - Static To The Heart
    - King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard - Robot Stop
    - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Call Me The Breeze
    - Madonna - Material Girl
    - Red Hot Chili Peppers - This Velvet Glove
    - Road To Major - Taisetsu No Mono
    - The Rupert Selection - Above The Sky
    - Taco - Puttin' On The Ritz

I'm still working on that special 10th Anniversary Wishlist DLC Pack for Rock Band 2, and I'll be posting it later today. So I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • On this month, on the 13th, 10 years ago, Rock Band 2, the squeal to Rock Band, the popular Rhythm game that serves as the successor to Guitar Hero, was born.

When Guitar Hero came out, I wasn't sure if I wanted to play it, until my Mom and Dad got it for me for a certain occasion (I cannot remember if it was my Birthday or Christmas). But ever since I've started playing it, I've gotten hooked. It not only reinforced my love for Music, but it also ignited a love for Music Rhythm games.

It wasn't until a Christmas around 2007 that I gotten my first Rock Band game. And compared to Guitar Hero, it was different, but a good different, because not only could I play Guitar, but also Vocals, and Drums. My love for Rock Band was further enhanced with the release of Rock Band 2, which is to this day, my most favorite entry of the Rock Band 2 series, for all of these reasons.

1. It has the best overall Soundtrack of all of the other 5 games (Also counting Lego Rock Band) overall (Sure, it has a track from Guns N' Roses track that isn't anything from Appetite For Destruction. But it was still a good song that I've enjoyed).
    2. It has the best Tour Mode, which I liked more than Rock Band 3's and 4's. And...
    3. It has the best Customization, which allows for players to set up their own shirts, pants, shoes, and even put in Tattoos to customize their Guitars, Clothing, and such.

Starting from February 18, I've provided packs of songs by Artists that aren't Harmonix House Bands, all based on the Band Challenges for Tour Challenge Mode, as well as certain Bands that only appears in certain Instrument Challenges that isn't Band. And so far, I've used 49 of the 75 Non-Bonus Bands in the Tracklist, thus leaving behind 26 Artists.

And why? All to create this 30-song 10th Anniversary Pack for Rock Band 2, that includes the remaining 26 Non-Bonus Bands, plus 3 of the Bonus Bands, and 1 Band from the Rock Band 2 Bonus Pack (Which I regret not picking up sooner, because I would've loved to play the song that they chose from that band for that pack). And now, without further ado, I present the Class of Rock Band 2 Reunion 12 pack.

- AFI - Snow Cats
    - Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
    - Alice In Chains - Red Giant
    - Anarchy Club - Behind The Mask
    - Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God
    - Bang Camaro - F.Y.T.F.O.
    - Beastie Boys - Gratitude
    - Beck - Where It's At
    - Blondie - Rip Her To Shreds
    - Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay
    - Devo - Jocko Homo
    - Dinosaur Jr. - Start Choppin'
    - Dream Theater - The Looking Glass
    - Guns N' Roses - November Rain
    - Joan Jett - Crimson And Clover
    - L7 - Wargasm
    - Lacuna Coil - Enjoy The Silence
    - Lit - Miserable
    - The Main Drag - I'll Drink To That
    - Mastodon - Show Yourself
    - Nirvana - Serve The Servants
    - Panic! At The Disco - Victorious
    - Paramore - Hard Times
    - Ratt - You're In Love
    - Rise Against - The Violence
    - Silversun Pickups - Kissing Families
    - Social Distortion - Ball And Chain
    - Steely Dan - Do It Again
    - System Of A Down - Sugar
    - X Japan - Jade
    (Tiers for the 30 Songs)

The Wishlist DLC that was originally planned for today will be coming tomorrow. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)

#Happy10thAnniversaryRockBand2
  • Willkommen! Time for me to reveal a Wishlist DLC Pack that was originally intended for yesterday. :)

Today is such a fine day to enjoy sauerkraut, and other fine delicatessens, including one of my personal favorite foods, bratwurst, to satisfy ones wanderlust for German food. In case you are curious to know why I'm referring to some German related words, well, that is because today is Oktoberfest. (It started yesterday, and it will last after tomorrow is over).

And to celebrate the occasion, my next Wishlist DLC Pack is a 3-song pack of German Pop-Rock Band, Tokio Hotel. And apparently, up until now, I've always thought of them to be a Female-Fronted Band, with some male members. It wasn't until recently, when I've checked Wikipedia that it was a all male band, much like most Rock Bands. But alas, I enjoyed the song, Monsoon, which I first listened on Guitar Hero World Tour, and I regret not picking up on Rock Band before it got Delisted.

And in speaking of Monsoon, that's in my Tokio Hotel 3-song pack. I know that Harmonix will not relicense it for newcomers who missed out on it, but I still like to stay positive that it may happen, sometime, even though, I know that it will not happen. The other two songs in this pack are Automatic, from the album, Humanoid, and What If, from their latest album, Dream Machine.

My opinion of the other two songs, I enjoyed Automatic, because it sounds pretty cool, and it was a DLC Song on Guitar Hero, which is why I've chose it. As for What If, it had a lot of listens on Last.Fm, and it is a rather interesting song. I've never thought that Tokio Hotel would abandon their rock sound for a Electro-Synthpop sound, but I kinda like it. (Though, I tend to like most Electropop songs in general, since that genre is a guilt pleasure genre for me).

The overall favorite of the pack is Automatic, which is also the Spotlight Pass song for this week. This pack will be joined by two singles that has no ties to the pack, but follows a certain theme. And since this is a week that celebrates an important holiday in Germany, I figured, why not do this for the theme: Songs from Bands from Central European Countries that were recorded in the 1980s.

The 1980s in Germany has brought some successful songs from it's native artists, like Da Da Da from Trio and 99 Luftballons from Nena, but has also has one of the most famous events take place in the late times: The Fall of the Berlin Wall, which signified the union of West Germany and East Germany in 1990. However, Germany wasn't the only country in Central Europe that some good hits that became famous in the US.

Other countries from Central Europe has some notable hits from certain countries in that area in the US during the 1980s as well, such as Austria (Falco (Rock Me Amadeus), Czech Republic (Jan Hammer (the Miami Vice Theme and Crockett's Theme), and Switzerland (Double (The Captain of Her Heart). And I'll be providing these two singles that were recorded around 1984-1985 from these two Countries: Austria and Switzerland (Because they use German Language there). Those two songs are...

- Austria: Representing Austria is this rewind from my Rock Band 5 tracklist, Live Is Life by Opus. Though, they are popular in their native country, Austria, they are considered a One-hit wonder band in the US, because of the song, Live Is Life. It was a pretty cool song that I've gotten to like after hearing a snippet of it from a compilation video of 1980s One-Hit Wonder songs on Youtube (Which is made by TheGreat80's). Even though, it's chance of appearing in Rock Band for reals is small, but I would love to play it on Rock Band, sometime.
    - Switzerland: And Representing Switzerland, is Oh Yeah, by Yello. While this band is far from a One-Hit Wonder, thanks to having many charted songs on the US Dance Charts that are in the high Top 20s, this is their most famous song, as it has appeared in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, some commercials, such as a Honda Commercial that pays homage to said film, as well as some Twix commercials, and Gran Turismo 4. Though, it seems to be more well suited for Dance Central as oppose to the other song, but I wouldn't mind playing it on Rock Band 4.

So, without further ado, here is the Tokio Hotel 01 pack. (I hope you like Black Forest cake, because that's what my Wishlist DLC card is based on).

=Tokio Hotel 01=
    - Automatic (Band Tier: Moderate (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    - Monsoon (De-Listed Content Rewind)
    - What If (Band Tier: Solid)
    =Singles=
    - Opus - Live Is Life (Rock Band 5 Rewind)
    - Yello - Oh Yeah (Band Tier: Challenging)

There will be more Wishlist DLC coming on Wednesday. Until then, I'll see you later. Auf Wiedersehen. :)