Fritzy Katz's Rock Band 5 2018 Wishlist (With Tiers and Wishlist DLC)

Comments

• tati81tati81 Opening Act

tati81 said:

I really love Goodbye Stranger!

Thank you. And welcome to my Wishlist thread. (I saw your wishlist thread by the way. I'm looking forward to it's completion :) )

I think I'll write the next five, the next week. Thank you for passing by. :)
  • It's time for me to resume doing song tiering. So first, here's the next Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 5 2019 that was going to be revealed last Saturday.

- Blondie - X Offender
    - Fishbone Ma and Pa
    - The Fray - Love Don't Die
    - Jan And Dean - The Little Old Lady From Pasadina
    - Jim Croce - Bad Bad Leroy Brown
    - Kent - Vinternoll2
    - Living Colour - Love Rears It's Ugly Head
    - Michael Jackson - Beat It
    - Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive
    - Sevendust - Denial

This Saturday's Tracklist Reveal will come later today, once I'm done doing Rivals Mode on my Rock Band 4. :)
  • edited October 14
    I've finished Rivals Mode for today (Lately, I've been FCing tough songs like Skydiver (Ruby Rose Fox), Mean Girls (Petty Morals), and One Way or Another (Blondie), which is good, considering how far I've came). So, now, without further ado, I'm going to present today's Rock Band 5 2019 Tracklist Reveal, with 2 unexpected songs that no one would expect to see in a wishlist thread. :)

- Black Veil Brides - In The End
    - Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
    - Bruce Springsteen & The E.Street Band - Born To Run
    - Cradle of Filth - Her Ghost In The Fog
    - Europe - Rock The Night
    - The Fat Man and Team Fat - Welcome To The Zoo (From the computer game, Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo)
    - Kerbera - Inglorious
    - Lady Gaga - Summerboy
    - The Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout
    - Scatman Crothers and Phil Harris - Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat (From the movie, The Aristocats)
    - Stray Cats - Rumble In Brighton
    - Twenty One Pilots - Heavydirtysoul

I may or may not present a DLC that was originally intended for September later tonight. If not, then it will be tomorrow, then. :)

EDIT: Provided a new Youtube Link for Summerboy for those who lives in the UK. (I think it should work). Kudos to @Vexus for letting me know. :)
  • What's really unexpected is Summerboy not being playable in the UK. :(
  • edited October 14
    Vexus said:

What's really unexpected is Summerboy not being playable in the UK. :(

I've replaced the Youtube Link with a newer one. I think this one should be playable for you. (If not, let me know).
  • edited October 17
    This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for September 26.

September 26 for this year is Maple Leaf Day, the Canadian version of Arbor Day. And what is a better way to celebrate the occasion?: A 3-song pack from well known Canadian artists and bands. We have 3 songs from some of the most well known Canadian acts that has performed in the US.

And those 3 songs are Brian Wilson by the Barenaked Ladies, Echo Beach by Martha and the Muffins, and She's So High, from my Rock Band VR2's Tracklist, by Tal Bachman. All three of them are great songs that I either enjoyed since before joining these forums, or just recently. Of the 3 songs in this pack, my overall favorite is Brian Wilson, and thus, I understand why people likes this song so much, as far as Barenaked Ladies songs go.

This pack will be joined by another 3-song pack. This song pack is dedicated to the artists who are reviving the sounds of older artists such as Led Zeppelin, Queen, and such. It's amazing how Hard Rock music is slowly making a comeback in the form of newer artists who performs songs that sounds like it could fit in with older songs, and I absolutely enjoy them, because Classic Rock is one of my favorite music genres.

The 3 songs in this pack are Watching Over by Greta Van Fleet, the second single from the album, Anthem of the Peaceful Army, Off The Ground by The Record Company, and BodyTalks by The Struts (The version with Kesha as a guest vocalist). All 3 of these songs, I've listened to recently, and I loved all 3 of them. My overall favorite in this pack is BodyTalks.

So, without further ado, I present the Canada Rocks 01 and the Classic Rock Revival Pack.

=Canada Rocks 01=
    - Barenaked Ladies - Brian Wilson (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Martha and the Muffins - Echo Beach (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Tal Bachman - She's So High (Band Tier: Solid)
    =Classic Rock Revival Pack=
    - Greta Van Fleet - Watching Over (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Record Company - Off The Ground (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - The Struts - BodyTalks (Feat. Kesha (Band Tier: Moderate))
    =RB5 2018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 5 Week 3: British Tea Time=
    - Badfinger - Day After Day
    - Supertramp - Take The Long Way Home
    - Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?

The next Wishlist DLC Pack will be a rather interesting one, because it's one that probably you would least expected me to post. (HINT: It's another pack focus on a foreign country from Europe that isn't the UK, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, France, or Italy) I'm sure you'll like it. :)
  • "Good day for a swell Wishlist DLC Reveal!" (This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for September 29)

In 2010, two brothers: Chad and Jared Moldenhauer began development for a indie video game that would soon be called Cuphead in 2014, in which it was shown during the 2014 E3 Gaming Convention. The game would not be ready for official release until September 29, 2017.

I heard about Cuphead, and at first, I wasn't interested in it. But then I made myself look at it more, and I came to love and appreciate that the game's art style is the traditional ink & paint over the usual CGI graphics that most animation and video game studios uses nowadays. As I gazed at it, I thought "Holy cow, that is a incredibly beautiful game. I want to play it, someday."

But what really won me over was the game's music: The Jazz orchestral composition made by Kristofer Maddigan, which took me back to my childhood. As a child, I've watched cartoon short films of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and others from Disney, Warner Bros, Van Buren, Max Fleischer, etc. Some of those cartoons had old school jazz from the era where it was a big genre, and the music in Cuphead reminded me of those.

I do not own a X-Box One, but I planned on getting one this Xmas. Though, I won't be switching consoles with Rock Band though... I wanted one to play Cuphead for myself. I heard it was a hard game, but I've been playing games in hard difficulties levels lately, so I figured why don't I have fun with playing the game. And thus, my next DLC Pack is this: a 10-song pack of Boss-Battle Themes from Cuphead, composed by Kristofer Maddigan, in celebration of the upcoming DLC expansion, The Delicious Last Course. (I did said that it was going to be one for a European Country, but I made a mistake on that announcement. That was suppose to be after the Cuphead one).

The boss themes I've chosen are from the top 10 Bosses of the game, according to Ranker. I know these songs are not well suited for Rock Band, since they aren't rock songs. But I love Rock Band for the fact that it's willing to use music that was never rock to begin with, and that's a good reason why I enjoy the game so much.

So, without further ado, I present the Kristofer Maddigan 01 pack.

- Carnival Kerfuffle (Beppi the Clown (Band Tier: Impossible))
    - Fiery Frolic (Grim Matchstick (Band Tier: Impossible))
    - High Seas Hi-Jinx (Cala Maria (Band Tier: Nightmare))
    - Junkyard Jive (Dr.Kahl's Robot (Band Tier: Impossible))
    - The King's Court (King Dice (Band Tier: Impossible))
    - One Hell Of a Time (The Devil (Band Tier: Impossible))
    - Pyramid Peril (Djimmi the Great (Band Tier: Impossible))
    - Railroad Wrath (The Phantom Express (Band Tier: Impossible))
    - Shootin' N' Lootin' (Captain Brineybeard (Band Tier: Nightmare))
    - Threatnin' Zeppelin (Hilda Berg (Band Tier: Nightmare))

The last intended DLC for September will come tomorrow. :)
  • edited October 19
    This wishlist DLC was originally intended for September 30.

Before I get into September 30's DLC, I should let you know that I've changed my Avatar, again: the Blind Specter from Cuphead is my avatar for October. As it is already October, and I thought of this guy as Halloween is just about to make it's way. Now, onto details about the September 30 DLC.

September 30 is known as Boy's Day in Poland, and I immediately thought of an interesting idea for a pack: A 5-song pack of songs from Polish Alternative Rock artists. Poland is another interesting country that I haven't heard music from before, because I haven't seen it being put into Rock Band as official DLC (Though, chances of seeing Polish Rock music is kinda slim, now that Harmonix has lost their partnership with MTV).

The 5 Artists and the Songs that I've chosen from them for this pack, and I shall explain in detail are...

- Kult: First up is this band, Kult. According to Wikipedia, this band's earlier works was described to be influenced by Alternative, Punk, and British New Wave, but the band has gradually incorporated more diverse and innovated styles in their music. This almost reminds me of what RHCP has been doing nowadays: Their early work was mostly Funk Rock, but they have incorporated diverse styles of music genres in their works. I'm interested in listening to more of Kult's work. Anyways, my choice from them is Arahja, from the album, Spokojnie. It's a cool song that I've enjoyed.
    - Hey: Next up is Hey, who is considered to be the first Grunge band from Poland. Lead by Kasia Nosowska, who also had a successful career as a Solo-artist, The band has a total of 7 certified Platinum albums. Currently, they are on hiatus at the moment. The song I've chosen from them is Teksański, from their debut album, Fire. It almost kinda sounds similar to Should I Stay or Should I Go? But not alike. Regardless, it's another cool song that I like.
    - Myslovitz: Our third band in this pack is Myslovitz, who hails from the Polish Town of Myslowice. They had some minor success with their self-titled album in 1995, but they didn't made a breakthrough until 1999, which their fourth album, Miłość w czasach popkultury, which was certified 2x Platinum in their home country. My choice from them is Peggy Brown, from the album, Sun Machine. This is another cool song that I've enjoyed listening to as well, and I'm glad to have chosen it for this pack.
    - Coma: Fourth band in this pack is Coma, This band became popular in their home country in the 2000s, with the release of their third album, Hipertrofia. Their style of music is said to be inspired by Led Zeppelin and Pearl Jam. They had toured with the latter, as well as Linken Park, Tool, and Dir En Grey. From them, my choice is Spadam, from their debut album, Pierwsze wyjście z mroku. I can definitely feel a Tool meets Pearl Jam-like sound from this song, and I love it. This is my overall favorite in this pack, as well as the Spotlight Pass song for this week.
    - Happysad: Last, but not least is Happysad, a Polish Rock band whose music style combines Punk and Raggae (You can say that they are a Polish Ska-Punk band, which is cool, because I love Ska-Punk (And I want to see some more Ska-Punk in Rock Band, because the game is lacking in that)). My choice from this band is Długa droga w dół, from the album, Nieprzygoda. The song sounds like Polish Incubus, which is pretty cool, because I like Incubus' stuff (And I hope that they put in Stellar in Rock Band someday). It's another cool song that I've enjoyed.

This pack will be joined by one more song that isn't tied to the songs in the pack, and that song is also the Last DLC of the Month of September. And this is a very special one that I've been meaning to do since Hurricane Florence (And recently, Hurricane Michael) came to my US State.

Last DLC of the Month: August 31, 2018, Hurricane Florence was formed. And on September 14, it made landfall into the US. Out of safety for my own life, I've went on a hiatus from the Rock Band Forums to prepare for the worst. But then a day later, the storm began to weaken, and soon after, it passed on, much to my own relief. (And recently, Hurricane Michael began landfall and was making its way to South Carolina as soon as last week's RB4's Rivals Challenge began. And yet, I survived that as well). Because of this, I have immediately chose a special song that I've been meaning to use as the Last DLC of the Month. The artist who did this song, we had songs from him before. He has 3 songs from Rock Band 1, Rock Band 2, and Rock Band 3, who technically has the first Rewinds for the Rock Band series. I've listened to this song on someone's gameplay video of Mega Man X on Launch Octopus' stage. And I just want to give thanks to all of you for showing concern for me when Florence was making it's landfall. So, without further ado, here is the Last two DLC of the Month of September.

=Polish Alternative Rock Pack 01=
    - Coma - Spadam (Band Tier: Solid (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG))
    - Happysad - Długa droga w dół (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Hey - Teksański (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Kult - Arahja (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Myslovitz - Peggy Brown (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =Last DLC of the Month=
    - Bon Jovi - Unbreakable (Band Tier: Moderate)
    (The DLC Card is inspired by the Biederlack Scottish Terrier blankets. I used to have that as a child. And also, I've putted in Hey's song, Zazdrość, on the card. But I immediately replaced it with Teksański because the former had no drums and bass).

The first DLC of October will be coming tomorrow. :)
  • This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for October 1st.

October 1st is the start of October, and you know what that means?: It's means it's time for another entry of my Monthly Deep-Cuts series. This Deep-Cuts will focus some deep cuts from these three artists: The Automatic (Lego Rock Band), HIM (Rock Band 3), and Kiss (Rock Band 1).

And the 3 songs that I've chosen from them are...

- The Automatic: First up is the song, Keep Your Eyes Peeled, the seventh song from The Automatic's debut album, Not Accepted Anywhere. As I do not own Lego Rock Band, I have not played or even listen to Monster that much. But having said that, I've listened to this song recently, and I can say that I enjoyed it more than Monster. The latter is a good song, but this song is quite a banger that I like a lot more.
    - HIM: Up next is the song, Behind The Crimson Door, the sixth song from HIM's 5th Studio Album, Dark Light. It was thanks to Rock Band 3 that I've gotten to like HIM's stuff via the song, Killing Loneliness, which is from the same album (And it's one of my favorite songs from Rock Band 3). And this song nearly sounds similar to Killing Loneliness, though not too similar, since it seems so energetic that the latter. It's another cool banger that I've gotten to enjoy.
    - Kiss: Last, but not least. From Kiss' 4th Studio Album, Destroyer, is the song Do You Love Me (not to be confused with a similarly named song by The Contours, which is much well known thanks to Dirty Dancing), the second to last track from the album's tracklist. A really cool song that I've gotten to enjoy just today. I do like Kiss' stuff, and I'm looking forward to the day, should it come, for the Detroit Rock City Rewind to come to Rock Band, someday.

So, without further ado, I present Monthly Deep Cuts 10.

- The Automatic - Keep Your Eyes Peeled (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - HIM - Behind The Crimson Door (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Kiss - Do You Love Me (Band Tier: Moderate)

October will have some very interesting Wishlist DLC, including one that you would never expect to see in a Wishlist Thread that was originally intended for October 7th. I hope you are looking forward to it. :)
  • edited October 20
    It's Saturday, which means, it's time for me to reveal more songs for Rock Band 5 2019. It's the second to last Tracklist reveal, and these are the songs I'll be revealing for today.

- Billy Joel - Tell Her About It
    - Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
    - Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
    - Eddie And The Hot Rods - Do Anything You Want To Do
    - Green Day - Back In The USA
    - Rose Tattoo - Bad Boy For Love
    - The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make?
    - Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
    - TM Revolution - Invoke
    - The Yellow Monkey - Taiyou ga Moeteiru
    (While Youtube does have Taiyou ga Moeteiru's music video, it is very short and doesn't show the whole song, not even the cool Guitar-solo that I enjoy from the song. So, I've opted to use a Youtube video of a cover version of the song by a cover band, Blackboard (The cover band is Japanese. The Yellow Monkey is a famous band from Japan, who recently reformed in 2016)).

And yes, the last Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 5 2019 will come tomorrow. I hope you are looking forward to seeing the last songs for Rock Band 5 2019. :)
  • Achy Breaky Heart, Ain't No Rest For the Wicked and Magic Carpet Ride all seem like songs we probably should have had already. That said I haven't added any of them to my own thread since I've kinda overlooked them myself.
  • edited October 22
    Vexus said:

Achy Breaky Heart, Ain't No Rest For the Wicked and Magic Carpet Ride all seem like songs we probably should have had already.

I agree with this. And it's not just them, but there is also some other songs in this thread's and my old thread's tracklists that should've been in Rock Band from the get-go already. And I hope that they get in eventually, because they are good songs that I like (Especially Magic Carpet Ride, which I heard on Austin Powers 2: The Spy Who Shagged Me and Ain't No Rest For the Wicked, which I've gotten to like a lot after hearing it often of a RHCP-themed Radio Station on Amazon Music).

Anyways, it's now Sunday. And I've promised on this day, that the last Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 5 2019 will be coming on today. And I've intended to keep that promise, so without further ado, here is the very last Tracklist Reveal for Rock Band 5 2019. :)

- Darkest Hour - Demon(s)
    - Goddamn Draculas - Angels Die
    - Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
    - Kurtis Blow - The Breaks
    - Lagwagon - May 16
    - Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good
    - Little Barrie - Surf Hell
    - Metallica - Creeping Death
    - Pantera - Domination
    - t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said

98 Songs! That's the total of songs in the tracklist for Rock Band 5 2019. All of them diverse in several genres of music. Rock Band 5 2019 will come after the end of Season 9 for Rock Band 4 Rivals Mode. And just like with before, it will be started on a new thread! I hope you are looking forward to seeing it, soon. :)

The second intended DLC for October will be coming later today. :)
  • Metallica and Pantera aren't death metal, but I'm definitely all in favour of those tracks, along with All the Things She Said (major nostalgia), Surf Hell (a Rocksmith discovery) and I Can See Clearly Now (guilty pleasure).

And yeah, there are loads of songs that I just think "why don't we have this yet?" towards in my threads too. Namely, pretty much all of them except Karma Chameleon!
  • edited October 22
    UPDATE: I've updated my last Tracklist Reveal art with the correct genres for Metallica and Pantera. Thanks @Vexus for pointing out my misnomers. :)

Okay, it's time for me to resume presenting more Wishlist DLC for this thread, starting with this intended Wishlist DLC that was originally intended for October 3.

On October 3, there is a holiday in South Korea known as Gaecheonjeol (Or in english National Foundation Day), which celebrates the founding of the first state of Korea, Gojoseon. I figured in tie in with this particular holiday, why don't I do a K-Pop pack?

K-Pop is another guilty pleasure genre of mine, as I have listened to it before on a Internet Radio for songs from Dance Dance Revolution and other Bemani games, though it mostly older stuff from older artists of the genre. But in recent times, it has became popular in the US, thanks to artists such as Psy (Gangnam Style), 2NE1 (I Am The Best), and this group, which I'm going to cover for this Wishlist DLC pack.

My next Wishlist DLC Pack is a 3-song pack from the first K-Pop group to reach the Billboard Top 200, BTS. My three song choices from them are Boy In Luv, Danger, and Fake Love, from the album that got BTS into the Billboard Top 200, Love Yourself: Tear. Fake Love was chosen, because it had the most listens on Last.fm, while the other two are chosen, because according to Wikipedia, they had branched out into R&B and Rock music with those two tracks.

I had listened to all three of the tracks. Of the three tracks, my overall favorite is Danger. Joining this pack is a group of singles following a simple theme. And the theme for this day is The Silly Sixties. In the 1960s, there are numerous Novelty songs that became well known oldies classics. And I've chose two Novelty songs from the 1960s that seems like a good fit for Rock Band. And those two are...

- Surfin' Bird: First up is Surfin' Bird, by the American Garage Rock group, The Trashmen. The song is a cover of another song called The Bird's the Word by The Rivingtons, while combining elements from another song from theirs called Papa-Oom-Mow-Mow. This song appeared in the first Just Dance game, as one of the songs in that game's tracklist. It's the type of song that makes me laugh with joy, and seems like a good fit for Rock Band as well.
    - Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini: And last, but not least, is Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by American Teen Idol singer from the 1960s, Brian Hyland. Though, Hyland is also known for the more serious ballad, Sealed With a Kiss, it's this song that is his highest charting song on the Billboard Charts during the 1960s. It appeared in Just Dance 2018 as one of the songs in that game's tracklist. It's considered an early example of Bubblegum Pop. It's another good song that I also enjoy, because I love Oldies Radio Music.

So, without further ado, I present the BTS 01 pack.

=BTS 01=
    - Boy In Luv (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Danger (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Fake Love (Band Tier: Warmup)
    =Singles=
    - Brian Hyland - Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (Band Tier: Solid)
    - The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =RB52018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 5 Week 4: Rock Me Chopin=
    - Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
    - Coma - Spadam
    - Red Hot Chili Peppers - If You Want Me To Stay

There's going to be a special pack originally intended for October 5th that is coming tomorrow. I hope you are looking forward to it. :)
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star
    I'm sorry to make a comment about this, but the DLC is impossible to read (white text on a very light background doesn't mix that well.) Would it be asking too much for you to edit it so it's easier to read?
  • edited October 22
    Update: As requested by @Radiohead97 I've updated the DLC Card for the BTS pack by replacing the White Text with Black Text. (But I've modified it to make sure that the white is present, because I really wanted that white to be on there for a good reason (It was part of a color pallet from one I've chose from COLOURlovers, which is why I've used White Text to begin with).

I'll be posting that special pack soon, but it won't be until I've tiered most of the songs for October, and also choose songs for another Special Pack that will come on the day before my Birthday (November 11).
  • edited October 24
    This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for October 5.

October 5 is the day that the first episode for the anime adaption of Hirohiko Araki's Jojo's Bizarre Adventures' Vento Aureo arc aired. And in celebration of it's airing, I'll be presenting this special pack: A 6-song pack of previous Opening Theme songs from the Jojo's Bizarre Adventures anime.

I've mentioned it before, and I shall mention it again. It was thanks to Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, as well as Guitar Hero and Rock Band to make me appreciate all kinds of music from various decades and genres (Of course, there's some music I don't like or care for). The first time I heard about it was via a Playstation game magazine that showed a review for the series' fighting game.

I have gotten that said fighting game, and had played it. I thought it was a pretty cool game, even though, different from Street Fighter and such (But different in a good way). What I like about Jojo's Bizarre Adventures is it's reference to music, both past and present. Hirohiko Araki, the mangaka behind it, has some interesting taste in music.

I have watched the first two arcs of Jojo on Crunchyroll, and currently am watching Stardust Crusaders (Though, I have yet to finish it, and thus, yet to watch both Diamond Is Unbreakable and the recently aired Vento Aureo). The anime is faithful to the Manga, and is very addicting to watch (Even though, a little sad and tragic, especially with the death of Johnathan Joestar at the end of Phantom Blood).

So, I'll be presenting this pack that has six theme songs from the anime, with the exception of Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town (Which I've already presented as a Wishlist DLC prior) and the current opening for the anime, Fighting Gold. So, without further ado, here is the Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Opening Theme Song pack, in celebration of the airing of the first episode for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind.

- batta - Chase (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Coda - Bloody Stream (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Hiroaki "Tommy" Tominaga - Jojo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~ (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Jin Hashimoto - Stand Proud (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - JO*STARS - Jojo Sono Chi no Kioku ~End of THE WORLD~ (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - JO*UNITED - Great Days UNIT VER (Band Tier: Nightmare)

I hope you're looking forward to what I have originally for the first Sunday of October. Because it's a really interesting pack that no one would've thought of, and I think you'll like it. :)
  • This wishlist DLC was originally intended for October 7.

As mentioned before, this Wishlist DLC pack is interesting, because not many people would've thought of putting it into their Wishlist Threads, and it's something that I pretty much enjoy. October is known as Pizza Month, and immediately, I thought of using an song pack from a Italian-American artist, and I had one in mind.

So, my next Wishlist DLC pack is a 5-song pack of legendary crooner, Dean Martin. Yes, I am aware that artists like him aren't well suited for Rock Band, but I think it would be fun to play it on there, IF Harmonix decides to go out of the box and include his stuff on Rock Band (Though, chances of that happening are very slim, because as I said before, Dean Martin is a legend (He's a member of the Rat Pack).

The five songs I've chosen for this pack are That's Amore, Memories Are Made of This, Ain't That a Kick in the Head?, Everybody Loves Somebody, and Houston. Of the five songs, my overall favorite in this pack is Ain't That a Kick in the Head? (But truthfully, I like all five of the songs, because as I said before, I love Oldies Radio Music). The song in question is the Spotlight Pass song for the fifth challenge of my Rivals Season.

This pack will be joined by another pack, the next entry of my New Album Preview series. And our Album for this month is KT Tunstall's latest album, Wax. I had to listen to the album in full to see if there were any other songs that I like, aside from The River, which is the single off the album and one of the songs in the pack.

After listening to it, I've went with these two songs for my choices: Little Red Thread (As it had a good amount of listens on Last.Fm) and In This Body (It's my personal choice that I've chosen. It was hard for me to choose an overall favorite because I liked all of the songs on the album. I've chose this one because it had some good instrumentation). The overall favorite in this pack for me is In This Body.

So, without further ado, here is the Dean Martin 01 and New Album Preview 14 packs.

=Dean Martin 01=
    - Ain't That a Kick in the Head? (Band Tier: Challenging (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    - Everybody Loves Somebody (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Houston (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Memories Are Made of This (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - That's Amore (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    =New Album Preview 14 (KT Tunstall - Wax)=
    - In This Body (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Little Red Thread (Band Tier: Solid)
    - The River (Band Tier: Challenging)
    (I couldn't find a video for In This Body. So, you'll have to listen to that song on Spotify or some other music streaming service that you use if want to do so)

I'll be providing another Wishlist DLC later on today. :)
  • edited October 25
    This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for October 10th.

Halloween is approaching, and it's a good time to stock up on candy to hand out to trick or treaters. There are various kind of candy out there, but one of the most popular types of candy is chocolate candy. So, my next Wishlist DLC is a 3-song pack themed around chocolate.

We have two bands with chocolate in their names, and one song that has chocolate for the title. To put it bluntly, the three songs I've chosen for this pack are Chocolate by Mexican pop duo, Jesse & Joy. Let's Talk About Girls by a obscure Californian Psychedelic Rock band, The Chocolate Watchband. And a overdue 1970s R&B favorite, You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate.

Of the three songs in the pack, I've enjoyed The Chocolate Watchband song as my Overall favorite, because it's Classic Rock, and Classic Rock is one of my favorite genres of music. This pack will also be joined by another three song pack: It's the next Ladies of Rock entry, in response to the next all Female Acts challenge for that time.

The three songs in this pack are Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless, Nothing In Between by Meredith Brooks (Yeah, I know. The actual title is called B****. But I'm calling it by it's censored title to avoid getting in trouble), and this Rewind from Rock Band 4, Kick It Out by Heart. Of the three songs in this pack, my overall favorite is The Pretty Reckless song.

So, without further ado, I present the Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate Pack (Name is inspired by a quote that I heard on a Food Network Bumper), and the Ladies of Rock 02 packs.

=Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate Pack=
    - The Chocolate Watchband - Let's Talk About Girls (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Jesse & Joy - Chocolate (Band Tier: Moderate)
    =Ladies of Rock 02=
    - Heart - Kick It Out (Rock Band 4 Rewind)
    - Meredith Brooks - Nothing In Between (Band Tier: Moderate) [Alternative Video Link for those living in UK]
    - The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =RB52018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 5 Week 5: Rock-o Italiano=
    - The Four Seasons - C'mon Marianne
    - Dean Martin - Ain't That a Kick in the Head?
    - Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day

More Wishlist DLC will be coming tomorrow. :)
  • Just an FYI, the Meredith Brooks track with a different title to the one you used but we might not be allowed to say on here is blocked in some territories. So, here's another upload of it. :)
  • edited October 26
    Vexus said:

Just an FYI, the Meredith Brooks track with a different title to the one you used but we might not be allowed to say on here is blocked in some territories. So, here's another upload of it. :)

UPDATE: I've updated my previous post by adding a extra video link for the Meredith Brooks song provided by @Vexus for those living in the UK (That video that Vexus provided is blocked in my country, which means, I can't replace the original video if I could. But thanks Vexus for providing a video for the UK viewers (Even though I cannot watch it) :) ).

This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for October 14.

You recall my California Rock Band, right? As I've mentioned before, I used to live in California (San Diego to be exact) before currently moving to and living in South Carolina. And compared to most states, California has a most diverse amount of music acts that are from that state or has members who were born in California. It's that state where my favorite Alternative Rock band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, are from.

But the best of California was during the 1960s: way before RHCP's time. And October 14, 1968, marked the first live broadcast of the Apollo 7 crew in space. And in the mid-to-late 1960s, The United States music industry brought the sounds of Psychedelic Rock into the mainstream thanks to the Summer of Love Music Festival in 1967.

So, my next Wishlist DLC pack is, in not a celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 7 broadcast, but a celebration of albums from California Bands that were released in 1968. As I mentioned above, California has a most diverse amount of music acts, and the States' music is at it's prime during the 1960s. The pack is a 12-song pack, in case you're wondering. And these are the 12 songs I've chosen. I've chose them according to the month that the album the song came from was released on.

The twelve songs, in order of the month released, are Summertime Blues (Eddie Cochran Cover), by Blue Cheer, Baby Blue by The Chocolate Watchband (Again), Garden of Earthly Delights by The United States of America, Valleri by The Monkees, Gold and Silver by Quicksilver Messenger Service, Roll With It by the Steve Miller Band, Five To One by The Doors (Carryover from California Rock Band), Stoned Soul Picnic by The 5th Dimension, Life by Sly & The Family Stone, Try a Little Tenderness by Three Dog Night, Elenore by The Turtles, and I've Got a Line on You by Spirit (The Spotlight Song).

Of the 12 songs that I've chosen for this pack, my overall favorite is I've Got a Line on You. A really cool banger that I've gotten to enjoy after listening to it just today. So, without further ado, here is the California 1968 pack.

- The 5th Dimension - Stoned Soul Picnic (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - The Chocolate Watchband - Baby Blue (Band Tier: Solid)
    - The Doors - Five To One (Carryover from California Rock Band)
    - The Monkees - Valleri (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Quicksilver Messenger Service - Gold and Silver (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Sly & The Family Stone - Life (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Spirit - I Got a Line on You (Band Tier: Challenging (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    - Steve Miller Band - Roll With It (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Three Dog Night - Try a Little Tenderness (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - The Turtles - Elenore (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - The United States of America - Garden of Earthly Delights (Band Tier: Challenging)

Another Wishlist DLC will be coming later today, after I've finish doing some rivals with my crew. :)
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited October 26
    I'd really love to see that Spirit song in Rock Band. I'm a huge Jay Ferguson fan, and that's probably the only one that has even a remote chance of getting in the game.

BTW, it's definitely not a Progressive song, and the title should be "I Got a Line on You". TuleRune labeled it as Classic Rock when I had him tier it, which I think works better. Speaking of which, it's interesting how your guitar and bass tiers differ two dots from his. In general, you tiered it as a fairly harder song than he did on each instrument.
  • edited October 26
    UPDATE: I've changed I Got a Line on You's genre to Classic Rock (Yeah, it definitely didn't sounded like a prog rock song. And I should probably listen to Spirit's first four Studio Albums, as well as Jo Jo Gunne and Jay Ferguson's solo work as well, when I get the chance to. :) )

This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for October 17.

October 17 is known as National Fossil Day, which the US promotes to teach people about the prehistoric species that existed way before our time. And just seeing it, I had one thing in mind while looking it up: the animated film by Blue Sky Studio known as Ice Age, and immediately, I thought of the band, Rusted Root, whose biggest song, Send Me On My Way, was heard on the first film (As well as the commercials for the Enterprise Rent-A-Car in 2011).

So, that's my pack for this day: A 3-song pack of Roots Rock band, Rusted Root.This interesting band that combines Worldbeat sounds with Rock music got me hooked to their stuff, when I listened to Send Me On The Way, as well as their other stuff, which I've listened to recently. I've watched Ice Age when I've attended school, but I didn't payed attention to Send Me On My Way until I heard the song again on the Enterprise Rent-A-Car commercial.

In speaking of Send Me On My Way, that's one of the three songs in that pack. The other 2 songs are Ecstasy and Cruel Sun, which are both from the band's best selling album, When I Woke. Both of these two songs has interesting sounds that got me hooked. But the overall favorite of the pack is hands down, Send Me On My Way, and I'm looking forward to seeing it in Rock Band, should it come.

This pack will be joined by another pack. A 3-song pack of Boston metal band, and one of the bands from the December 2016 Update Patch for Rock Band Rivals, Worshipper. It was around that time when the patch was coming out that I've gotten to enjoy the song known as Black Corridor, which is one of my new favorite songs, and I'm glad that Harmonix included it on their December 2016 Update Patch.

Black Corridor is one of the three songs in the Worshipper Pack, and it will be treated as a Rewind. All of the Update Patch free songs for Rock Band Rivals will be treated as Rewinds. The other two songs that will join Black Corridor are High Above The Clouds and Night Child, which is a cover of a song by a German Metal Band called The Oath. Of the three in the pack, I do like the Night Child cover, but I'm going to say that Black Corridor is my overall favorite.

So, without further ado, here is the Rusted Root 01 and Worshipper 01 packs.

=Rusted Root 01=
    - Cruel Sun (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Ecstasy (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Send Me On My Way (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =Worshipper 01=
    - Black Corridor (Rock Band Rivals December 2016 Update Patch Rewind)
    - High Above The Clouds (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Night Child (Band Tier: Challenging)
    =RB52018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 5 Week 6: California, Here I Come=
    - Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive
    - Spirit - I Got a Line On You
    - Crush 40 - Live and Learn

Look forward to seeing more Wishlist DLC tomorrow. I'm almost done catching up with my schedule. :)
    When you get the chance, I recommend starting with Jay Ferguson's Thunder Island album and Jo Jo Gunne's debut album. As for me, I have Worshipper's debut album on my backlog and am really looking forward to listening to that sometime.
  • UPDATE: As pointed out by @MCSMeister, I seemed to have ignored a title typo that was pointed out by him (I kept on calling the Spirit song I've Got a Line on You (Which is not the correct way to spell the title) over I Got a Line on You (Which is the correct way to spell the title) and in my haste to re-classify the song as Classic Rock, I've un-intentionally gave the Guitar tier a 6-dot, which is not my originaly intention. I've fixed both of these mistakes that were pointed out. Thanks MCS for pointing out my mistakes. :)

This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for October 21st.

In just 10 more days from October 21st (Though, today is October 26, so technically, it's 5 more days from there) it will be Halloween. And on the day before that, I'll be posting a Halloween-themed Pack, just like I did with my original thread (which you can view from this link, if you haven't done so already). It'll be different from the one that @Vexus posted on their wishlist thread (Different songs from theirs. Mine will have 2 Rewinds from Lego: Rock Band and Rock Band 3).

But the wishlist DLC for October 21st is a different DLC that is unrelated. Usually on the last weeks of October is when all four of the Big Four major sporting leagues has scheduled matches (With NBA and NHL beginning their games. NFL reaching the half of it's season, and MBL beginning the World Series). And also, October 21st is known as the International Day of Nachos, which makes a good snack for watching these type of events on your TV.

The Big Four sporting leagues are watched by many Americans, and one of the most popular and most watched sporting events is NFL. And even gamers can also play games based on those sporting events, such as the Madden NFL series, which is currently on it's 19th entry of the series. And that is my next pack for this day, a 8-song pack of chosen "Rock" songs from Madden NFL 19.

Though, the initial Soundtrack isn't to my liking, unfortunately. It's all modern Rap and Hip-Hop music, which doesn't sound like it'd be a fun pack to play. However, Madden 19 has something cool called Madden Music Mondays, which adds songs that are in the initial Soundtrack, including Rock songs such as Feel It Still (Portugal. The Man), which is already in Rock Band as DLC.

It was a hard process to make a final decision, but I've went with these 8 songs for my pack that I've chosen from the Madden Music Mondays tracklist. And my 8 songs are I Give You Power by Arcade Fire, featuring the legendary Mavis Staples of the Staples Singers as a guest vocalist. Passion by Awolnation, Nomad by Death From Above 1979, The Lonesome Boatman by Dropkick Murphys, Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons, Name For You by The Shins, List of People (To Try and Forget About) by Tame Impala (Which is our Spotlight Song for this week), and this Rewind from Rock Band 3, Crazy Train by the one and only Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne.

I've listened to the other 7 songs as I have already listened to and played Crazy Train prior before making this Wishlist DLC Pack. Of the other 7 songs that I've chosen for this pack, my overall favorite is Nomad. I should probably pick up the Death From Above 1979 song that we have in Rock Band currently sometime soon in the future, when I can afford to pick up new DLC again. It's a cool banger and I'm glad to have chosen it for this pack.

So, without further ado, I present the Rock Music Selections from Madden NFL 19.

- Arcade Fire feat. Mavis Staples - I Give You Power (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Awolnation - Passion (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Death From Above 1979 - Nomad (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Dropkick Murphys - The Lonesome Boatman (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train (Rock Band 3 Rewind)
    - The Shins - Name For You (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Tame Impala - List of People (To Try and Forget About (Band Tier: Moderate (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)))

I only have one more off schedule DLC for October to present, and I'll be presenting it later. And then once that's done, then I have caught up with my schedule. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • edited October 27
    This Wishlist DLC was originally intended for October 24.

October 24 is the fourth Wednesday of the month. On the fourth Wednesday of October is Australia's Children's Day. And thus, for this day, it would be very fitting to make my Wishlist DLC for that day this: A 3-song pack of songs by well reknowned Australian Bands and Artists.

The 3 songs on this pack are Who Can It Be Now? by Men At Work, from my Rock Band VR 2 Tracklist, Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye feat. Kimbra (Kimbra is from New Zealand, I am aware of that), and this Rewind from Rock Band 3: Get Free by The Vines. The first two songs are long overdue tracks that has yet to come to Rock Band. Who Can It Be Now? should've been released alongside Down Under and Overkill as part of a Artist 3-pack for Men At Work, while Somebody That I Used To Know should've been released when Rock Band 4 came out from the get-go.

Of the three songs in that pack, the overall favorite is Somebody That I Used To Know. And joining this pack is a 5-song pack dedicated to one genre: djent. It's one of those love or hate genres that is popular with the Hardcore Fans of the Rock Band series, but hated by mostly those who prefer the classic hits. It's even condemned by Lamb of God's Randy Blythe, who dismisses the genre's existence.

So, how do I feel about djent? I think it's a rather interesting Genre, myself. I like a few songs and bands from the genre in question. And these are the five artists and songs I've chosen for this pack.

- Meshuggah: If I'm going to do a djent pack, then it has to have Meshuggah in it, the Swedish band that invented the genre, thanks to it's guitarist, Fredrik Thordendal. My song choice from them is this Rewind from my Rock Band 5 tracklist, Rational Gaze, from the band's most successful album, Nothing. A pretty cool track that I wouldn't mind having in Rock Band, should it come (Though, more likely we'll get Bleed as a Official DLC from Meshuggah, since that was in RBN at the time).
    - Periphery: Up next is this band from the U.S, Periphery, who has also been in Rock Band before, as one of the many artists who contributed songs via RBN. From this band, my song choice is this song from RBN, Buttersnips, from Periphery's debut self-titled album. Another interestingly cool song that I would also not mind having back in Rock Band, because it mixed death growl vocals, with normal singing, which is common in most Metalcore songs.
    - Vildhjarta: Our next band is Vildhjarta, another Swedish djent band, much like Meshuggah. The Band is known for their fable-themed concept album, Måsstaden, which remains to this day (Unless they release a new album this year or next year), the band's only Studio album to date. From them, my song choice is Dagger, from the said Studio Album. It's a interestingly, decent track that is likable for my taste, but I like the other four songs are much better.
    - Animals As Leaders: Fourth band in this pack is the U.S. instrumental djent group, Animals as Leaders. Of the five bands in this pack, this is my favorite. When I first heard them on Youtube after learning about djent, I taken a liking for their music. My song choice from them is Physical Education. This is my overall favorite among the songs of the pack. A really cool banger that I enjoy, because it's an instrumental as oppose to a song with mostly death growls like the other songs in the pack. I hope we get Animals as Leaders in Rock Band eventually.
    - TesseracT: Last but not least, is this djent band from the U.K, TesseracT. Like with Meshuggah and Periphery above, this band has also been in Rock Band via RBN before. My song choice from them is this song from RBN, Eden. Of the two RBN songs in this pack, I like this one better than the Periphery one. I would love to have it back in Rock Band (Even though, I didn't bought it, because I hadn't heard it before until now).

So, without further ado, here is the Djent Pack and Awesome Aussies 01 packs.

=Djent Pack=
    - Animals As Leaders - Physical Education (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Meshuggah - Rational Gaze (Rock Band 5 Rewind)
    - Periphery - Buttersnips (RBN Song)
    - TesseracT - Eden (RBN Song)
    - Vildhjarta - Dagger (Band Tier: Impossible)
    =Awesome Aussies 01=
    - Gotye feat. Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now? (Band Tier: Solid)
    - The Vines - Get Free (Rock Band 3 Rewind)
    =RB52018 Rivals Weekly Challenge Season 5 Week 7: Terrific Pacific=
    - X Japan - Dahlia
    - Tame Impala - List of People (To Try and Forget About)
    - Wolfmother - Woman

And with that, I have caught up with my schedule. And starting Sunday, I will resume posting wishlist DLC on Sundays and Wednesdays as usual (But not the upcoming Wednesday, though). I hope you are looking forward to my special Halloween DLC that will come this upcoming Tuesday. :)
  • edited October 29
    It's late, but it's time for me to post the next Wishlist DLC for October. :)

In just 3 more days, it will be Halloween soon, and what's a better time than to post not one, but two DLC Packs that relates to the holiday in question. One for the day before Halloween, which is Tuesday. And another for today, dedicated to one artist named after a common type of creature associated with Halloween.

That's right, my next Wishlist DLC is a 3-song pack of one of Sweden's most popular metal bands, Ghost. Ironically, it was to be released on the day before today, which is Monday (Since I've started posting this very late (Around 11:55pm in my time), and Monday, Rocksmith is releasing a Ghost pack of their own, but with Cirice (Which is currently Official Rock Band DLC) and a song from the band's first album, Opus Eponymous.

My pack will be different, it will focus on what's popular on Last.Fm (On the most listened to songs regardless of album, the most listened to songs from their current album, and the most listened to songs from their most popular album). And my choices for this pack are Dance Macabre and Rats, which are both from the band's latest album, Prequelle. And From The Pinnacle To The Pit, from Meliora.

I've listened to all three of the songs, and I quite enjoy them a lot. Of the three, my overall favorite is From The Pinnacle To The Pit, which is a really enjoyable song, and I am glad to have chosen it for my 3-song pack. Of course, this pack will also be joined by one more songs that isn't affiliated with the songs in this pack: The last Weekly DLC of the Month. And our Last Weekly DLC of the Month for October is...

- Last DLC of the Month (October): On October 5, the anime adaption for the Vento Aureo Arc of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures has finally came out. What's so cool about the anime adaptions for Jojo is that they use licensed music for the closing credits theme, as opposed to an typical anime-type J-Pop/J-Rock song. And currently, we have 3 of the 5 licensed music closing themes in Rock Band in some form (Roundabout as a Exportable Song from Rock Band 3, and Walk Like An Egyptian and I Want You as DLC). And our Last DLC of the Month is the one for Vento Aureo's Anime Arc. I've listened to it, and I have to say that it sounds pretty cool. And I think it would be really suitable for Rock Band, as it has Guitar and the Vocals look fun (But the other instruments will be boring), plus, we never had any 1990s-era R&B that doesn't sound like a New Jack Swing-type of music, so I will gladly welcome this song, IF it ever came to Rock Band at some point.

So, without further ado, I present the Ghost 01 pack and the Last DLC of the Month for October.

=Ghost 01=
    - Dance Macabre (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - From The Pinnacle To The Pit (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Rats (Band Tier: Nightmare (SPOTLIGHT PASS SONG)
    =Last DLC of the Month=
    - Jodeci - Freek'n You (Band Tier: Apprentice)

I hope you are looking forward to the special Halloween pack that is coming on Tuesday. :)
  • edited October 30
    It's Tuesday, and it's time for me to post my special Halloween pack that I've promised. :)

But first, I should let you all know that a RBN Song that I had posted on previously on here has been officially announced as one of the RBN songs coming back this week. And that song is...

- Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

This song was the very first RBN Song that I've picked up, way before the RBN De-Listing announcement was made. The first time I've gotten to hear this song was when I was listening to the song tracklist selections for Konami's Rock Revolution game. And I thought it was a really cool banger that I've enjoyed, and should've came as official Rock Band DLC from the get-go. But I'm finally glad that it's coming back to Rock Band 4 as Official DLC. :)

Anyways, now that the RBN Song is out of the way, it's time for me to explain about my Halloween pack. We have 2 Rewinds from Lego Rock Band and Rock Band 3. A classic 1970s Country song that is a favorite. A song from Guitar Hero Live's GHTV tracklist. 2 songs by two bands with monster-related themes. A song by a band who is best known for their Scooby Doo-like parody music video. 2 Wolf-themed songs. A song that has a Stand from JJBA named after it. A Deep-Cut from a White Stripes Album that hasn't been used, And a song from a band that has been in every official mainstream Rock Band game's Tracklists.

So, without further ado, I gladly present Fritzy Katz's Halloween Party Mix 2018. :)

- The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - David Bowie - Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps (Band Tier: Nightmare))
    - Islander - Coconut Dracula (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Monster Magnet - Dinosaur Vacume (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Mystery Skulls - Magic (Feat. Nile Rodgers and Brandy (Band Tier: Challenging))
    - Pennywise - Bro Hymn (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters (Lego: Rock Band Rewind)
    - Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs - Li'l Red Riding Hood (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Shakira - She Wolf (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London (Rock Band 3 Rewind)
    - The White Stripes - Little Ghost (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - The Who - Boris The Spider (Band Tier: Moderate)

Tomorrow, there won't be a weekly Wishlist DLC, because it's Halloween. Instead, the next Weekly Wishlist DLC, along with the next Wishlist Rivals Challenge Theme will be revealed on Thursday, the beginning of my birth month, November. And it's going to be another 12-song pack. I hope you're looking forward to it. :)
  • The fact that we came up with 36 different songs between us that not only fit for a Halloween pack but also (mostly) work great as songs in their own right kind of makes me wonder why Harmonix has never really done a Halloween pack. I get their Christmas (sorry, "holiday") pack probably didn't do so well due to how season-specific it is, but on the other hand, their Valentine's Day-related content was similarly universal enough to work. [shrug]
    edited October 30
    Vexus said:

The fact that we came up with 36 different songs between us that not only fit for a Halloween pack but also (mostly) work great as songs in their own right kind of makes me wonder why Harmonix has never really done a Halloween pack. I get their Christmas (sorry, "holiday") pack probably didn't do so well due to how season-specific it is, but on the other hand, their Valentine's Day-related content was similarly universal enough to work. [shrug]

I mean technically, they had songs from Halloween-themed band names released in 2011 by The Darkness, Rob Zombie and White Zombie, as well as a Rob Zombie pack for Halloween 2009. That's about the extent of it, though.