WRUDRN 2018: Deep Blues Traveller Something.... Bruther

Comments

• wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    Witticus said:

People hate change. Think about all the things you’ve been doing your entire life, that if you suddenly had to change, you would probably freak out.

Switching to the metric system is a good example. The metric system is easy to understand, far more practical and less prone to error, but the US is one of only two countries that don’t use it. Now this is absolutely silly to all outside countries that we use an impractical system.

Think about this story that way, its a change that they don’t understand because they’ve never had to do it that way before.

that's pretty much what is wrong with the whole world. things change and people hate it, but rather than adjust to it, they just freak out over every little thing. sometimes I just wish I could tell people to relax, everything will be ok.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Oh sure, just go ahead change my world from being f’d-up like I’m used to to being a-ok... why can’t you just leave it alone? It’s fine as-is!
  • edited January 4
    I'm convinced bruther . There's no way dude you can punch a hole inside somebody's chest dude and rip out their heart pal . Dumb and dumber lied to me pal
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    hey, how many of us are sick? My family got nailed with some nasty stuff over the break; my two boys getting it the hardest ...

so gross - and it's not even the flu!
  • Hogan2015 said:

I'm convinced bruther . There's no way dude you can punch a hole inside somebody's chest dude and rip out their heart pal . Dumb and dumber lied to me pal

That's the best part of Mortal Kombat matches
    Not sure I like or dislike the new New WAYDRN Title, but I chuckled nonetheless ...

I didn't like the "Swatting" title anyhow so I guess by default, I like this one.
  • brookfieldworldorderbrookfieldworldorder Opening Act
    edited January 4
    Animaniacs is back in 2020!

• LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

Witticus said:

People hate change. Think about all the things you’ve been doing your entire life, that if you suddenly had to change, you would probably freak out.

Switching to the metric system is a good example. The metric system is easy to understand, far more practical and less prone to error, but the US is one of only two countries that don’t use it. Now this is absolutely silly to all outside countries that we use an impractical system.

Think about this story that way, its a change that they don’t understand because they’ve never had to do it that way before.

that's pretty much what is wrong with the whole world. things change and people hate it, but rather than adjust to it, they just freak out over every little thing. sometimes I just wish I could tell people to relax, everything will be ok.
    Like how the American South hates black people getting rights and stuff.
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act

hey, how many of us are sick? My family got nailed with some nasty stuff over the break; my two boys getting it the hardest ...

so gross - and it's not even the flu!

my wife got sick a few days ago and my boss at work has been out since the end of December, apparently his whole family got the flu.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Beware of Romain lettuce!

https://apple.news/Ari9RG1kOQf-QBRWxpJJ5tQ

(Does posting a link through Apple News app work?)
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    There seems to be a glitch in the WAYDRN title matrix and I’m either the solution or the cause of the problem.
  • Witticus said:

There seems to be a glitch in the WAYDRN title matrix and I’m either the solution or the cause of the problem.

It doesn't have to be an either/or situation. What if you're both?
    So I’m the neutrality program, awesome!
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior

Witticus said:

It doesn't have to be an either/or situation. What if you're both?
    Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret, but, victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.
  • @TubaDude49 Burnout Paradise Remastered confirmed for March.
    edited January 5
    Wildcat15 said:

@TubaDude49 Burnout Paradise Remastered confirmed for March.

I saw!
  • Witticus said:

Ajit Pai would like a word with you.
    when I see the title changed for the third time in as many days ...

Witticus said:

Ajit Pai would like a word with you.
    The fact that I've actually taken others input into consideration without being paid to do so puts me in a much higher league.
  • I didn't like the "Swatting" title anyhow so I guess by default, I like this one.

I was wondering how ironic would it be if someone got swatted playing as SWAT on Rainbow Six Siege
    Let's not even joke about that. I'm seriously disappointed with whichever mod put up the swatting title in the first place.
    I was subtitle-less when I posted the thread, and I didn't do that one.
    edited January 5
    me when I see the new WAYDRN title

y'all making me laugh over here
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Wildcat15 said:

@TubaDude49 Burnout Paradise Remastered confirmed for March.

To me, this feels like a missed opportunity. I mean, Burnout Paradise was great, but 3 and Revenge were also great, and being a generation older, would stand to gain a lot more (in actual visuals, and in new audience) by getting a reissue/remaster.

Of the three titles, Paradise is the one I'm least likely to buy as a remastered edition.
  • It still looks quite good too, those graphics don't look ten years old.
  • My view of whether an earlier game should've been remastered instead depends on 2 factors of the Paradise remaster:
    1. Is it coming to Switch?
    2. Is the soundtrack intact?

If both answers are yes then I think Paradise was the best choice to remaster however if one or both of the answers are no then they should've remastered one of the earlier games instead.
    If the soundtrack is not intact and changes a few things around, its no loss.
    Yeah, good soundtrack, but only the title track is critical, so long as they replace everything else with similar songs, not like the replacements Crazy Taxi got.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    Schrödinger's cat is most definitely dead.

Maybe.
  • Taking a #2 bruther is one of the greatest pleasures in the world pal.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    I don’t get the relevance of soundtracks to games where you don’t interact with the music. I play games listening to the music I want to listen to, and don’t particularly care to be made to listen to whoever the developers think I want to listen to.