WRUDRN 2018: Deep Blues Traveller Something.... Bruther

Comments

• DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business

Reminds me of my dismay the first time I discovered that google traffic can actually turn from red to black.

HA! I did not know it could go that dark - in fact, today's was the darkest I've ever seen the red (though I don't actually look but once or twice every couple of months)

surprisingly, I made it to and fro with little problem - I have plenty of rain driving experience - but I saw plenty of fender benders, and people driving like ignorant fools to last me a while.

plenty of time to put the player on shuffle and rock out in the rain
  • Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    Happy Holidays, WAYDRN
    beautiful, Witt! I love it, and I would give you a solid clap on the back for your efforts to support the wildlife conservation society!

I guess I'll have to open up my twitter account.... god I hate that place

Can you or will you take requests?

I submit (in keeping with your theme):

* Business Shark
    * Drummer Shark
    * Construction Shark
    * Shark with Frickin' Laser on it's head
  • @daxx1970 2 songs in the space of 3 weeks!
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP

* Business Shark

How did you guess yesterday’s shark?

• DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited January 10
    Witticus said:

So if anyone is interested, I’m drawing a shark every day for the year of 2018 to raise money for The Wildlife Conservation Society. If you want to see a weird shark drawing everyday you can follow me on...

Instagram: thewitticus

Tumblr: Twentysharkteen

Or just follow my Twitter at Witticus

You have no idea how committed to this I am, I’m 12 sharks ahead of my daily quota and here’s a sample of today’s shark, the Radical Shark!

Let’s end poaching in 2018!

Can I use this image as my avatar? <3
    Go for it!
    Anyone else get something cool like this, specific to your market?

edited January 10
    I sincerely doubt Harmonix will honor our local Clear Channel iHeart Radio monstrosity, Bob fm and his love of “80s and more”
    I've never heard of any of the artists in the pack, but what the heck - it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Tuba Shark

I've never heard of any of the artists in the pack, but what the heck - it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In the Valley and HUNNY are bands I've actually listened to. In the Valley is probably one of the biggest groups we've gotten for free with Rivals and I highly recommend their song Peaches as a good dream popish tune. That about sums up the 3 posts i made about it in other threads.
    Witticus said:

In the Valley and HUNNY are bands I've actually listened to. In the Valley is probably one of the biggest groups we've gotten for free with Rivals and I highly recommend their song Peaches as a good dream popish tune. That about sums up the 3 posts i made about it in other threads.
    We're getting Peaches?!
    Moving to the country...
    I apologize for the turbulence, this is the thread title that's going to stick until further notice.
  • I apologize for the turbulence, this is the thread title that's going to stick until further notice.

This is just begging for mod antics and/or shenanigans.
    I still want my name in the title, but whatevs. I had it for like, a day

I still want my name in the title, but whatevs. I had it for like, a day

The old standbye is to add in “not Witt’s idea”
    The year is still young. "further notice" is just, "hey, btw, I changed the title again"
    edited January 11
    “Licencing is hard”

“Soon... (tm)”
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    I've been super tempted to add the words "Sex Machine" to the WAYDRN topicline for no good reason.
    I promise I will only post the best sharks I have to offer, last night I created probably my favorite shark I've ever done!!! Rocket Shark!!!

is that fear, or rage on Rocket Shark's face?
    It can be both
    LoopyChew said:

I've been super tempted to add the words "Sex Machine" to the WAYDRN topicline for no good reason.

• So who around here is the "Sex Machine" though...
  • dog037dog037 This Many Days Since Last Ban:
    This needs to be in the spotlight pass:

• BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited January 11
    I wonder, is it just me, or does everyone else “read” the ellipses at the end of someone’s comments like Colbert does when he’s reading Trump’s tweet dotdotdot, dotdot, dotdotdot?
    BachiG said:

I wonder, is it just me, or does everyone else “read” the ellipses at the end of someone’s comments like Colbert does when he’s reading Trump’s tweet dotdotdot, dotdot, dotdotdot?

I read them as "ellipses"...
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    I don't read.