WRUDRN 2018: Deep Blues Traveller Something.... Bruther

TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
edited January 16 in Less Rokk More Talk
Happy New Years everyone! Didn't see the thread yet, so WRYDRN?

Comments

• Fiiiiirrrrst!

Now you can continue as usual.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    Happy TwentySharkTeen Everybody!!!
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    So this is 2018.

It smells.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    Witticus said:

Happy TwentySharkTeen Everybody!!!

Witt thinks it's 218. His love of Emperor Elagabalus is ever lasting.

If anything, I believe its 20018
  • Hope everyone has a great New Years <3 B)
  • Happy New Years everyone! Didn't see the thread yet, so WRYDRN?

Can't think of a better way to start a new thread.

Well, maybe a Fig campaign ...
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Happy 2018 everyone! One of my NY resolutions is to post more frequently in “WRYDRN” (was that R in Tuba’s Post instead of an A intentional? ...I don’t know, but I’m going with it)... this year than last...so as long as I post 6 more times I’ll consider it a success!
  • Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a great 2018!

For me personally I don't think it can be any worse than 2017, but I look forward to being proven wrong
  • Crack chair over tubadudes head bruther . Welcome to 2018 pal
  • I missed you @Hogan2015 <3
  • edited January 1

I missed you @Hogan2015 <3</p>

Good to be back bruther. You know is wrestlers, we disappear for months at a time to recover pal . Now I have to get back to my chaos in the forums dude .

Cracks chair over lawdogs head pal . Welcome to 2012 dude .

Throws chair at @Witticus dude. Wit blocks brother and throws beer bottle at Hogan dude.

Wit over shoots and hits @Dadasaurus Rex upside the tail dude .

Hogan takes off his underwear in his 2019 glasses bruther. Hogan jumps on top of wit bruther and pours hot wax on his toe dude ... the crowd is horried dude . @Doc_SoCal comes in to stop the match bruther and bans Hogan from ever posting again dude
  • I still vote for Hogan to be a forum monitor dude.

HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN!!!

could you imagine dude Hogan giving the weekly doc announcement dude.
    I wouldn’t know wtf the doc announcement was about if hogan made it.
  • That's what they should do bruther . Let one member every week do the announcements dude . That would be interesting pal . Starting with Hogan dude
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    Hey gang!!!! Happy New Year. I hope all of you hard working people are able to get some much needed rest and recover from all of the festivities of the season. I had a great Christmas with family and friends, (which somewhat resembled portions of the Griswald family Christmas Vacation,) but it was very fun, very exhausting, but mostly fun and joyful.
    Love you HMX.....Rock and Roll 2018 <3
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    happy new year everyone, if youre living in the US hope you are doing your best to stay warm. right now where I am its below 0, fun times!
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    Oh no, with this being the 2K18 thread, I hope there won't be higher editions I need to play $40 extra to post in! :s
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    Hogan2015 said:

Crack chair over tubadudes head bruther . Welcome to 2018 pal

• happy new year everyone, if youre living in the US hope you are doing your best to stay warm. right now where I am its below 0, fun times!

I will try my best, it was a frigid 76 degrees out today I was not sure how I would survive.
    Try -19....
  • brookfieldworldorderbrookfieldworldorder Opening Act
    edited January 2
    "Swatting Lies in the Making"?

2K18 and Life: You Got It is RIGHT THERE.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    hello friends
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    Bring on the new year!
  • Just go for 2018 with no plans just face the day! B)
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior

"Swatting Lies in the Making"?

2K18 and Life: You Got It is RIGHT THERE.

I can't be held responsible.
    ...she fell in love in the first place.

...and Enjoy the Silence? Hell yeah!
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    so the first news article I read in 2018 makes me think I'm in the twilight zone.

http://www.businessinsider.com/oregon-lets-people-pump-their-own-gas-people-freaking-out-2018-1

I am still looking at the calendar to see if this is april 1st
    edited January 4
    People hate change. Think about all the things you’ve been doing your entire life, that if you suddenly had to change, you would probably freak out.

Switching to the metric system is a good example. The metric system is easy to understand, far more practical and less prone to error, but the US is one of only two countries that don’t use it. Now this is absolutely silly to all outside countries that we use an impractical system.

Think about this story that way, its a change that they don’t understand because they’ve never had to do it that way before.
  • Witticus said:

People hate change. Think about all the things you’ve been doing your entire life, that if you suddenly had to change, you would probably freak out.

Switching to the metric system is a good example. The metric system is easy to understand, far more practical and less prone to error, but the US is one of only two countries that don’t use it. Now this is absolutely silly to all outside countries that we use an impractical system.

Think about this story that way, its a change that they don’t understand because they’ve never had to do it that way before.

Reminds me of the time when I had to clean my own underwear dude .. That was a horrible change bruther