WRUDRN 2018: Deep Blues Traveller Something.... Bruther

Comments

• http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/comment/5276530/#Comment_5276530

Came across this, is this the most LOLed post in the history of these forums?

I always ask for @Wikipedia when someone asks for citations. He never answers.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    What am I doing? I'm getting ready for open mic night at Aztec Brewery. Tonight's setlist is "Just A Girl", "I Believe In A Thing Called Love", and "Sweet Child O' Mine".
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Are your vocal cords still working this morning?
  • Okay, so, uh, just an update to something I never resolved, yes, I did get the soundtrack CD to Ori and the Blind Forest.

I got it more than a day after I originally bought it, but still, I took a listen to a few tracks online, and it's a beautiful score; it was definitely worth going back to see if they had it!

Also, hey, on a different topic, Fallout 76 looks... okay? It's too early to tell, really, but I hope, I really do hope it's good, and puts a nice twist on the traditional RPG aspects with the multiplayer components. Other than that, I don't really know what to get excited for; it's been a while since there was a game I was looking forward to enough to justify getting hyped. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing, that's up to you!

Are your vocal cords still working this morning?

I would never sing those songs outside of my car!

• Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    In this turbulent time filled with controversy I'm going to zig when everyone else zags. It may not be a popular opinion but BJ and The Bear should have never been canceled.
    "Pachuca Sunrise" from Minus the Bear confirmed!
    Free concert by Fallout Boy before the Washington Capitals game! The few minutes I watched [on TV] of Sting + Shaggy the other night? FUN!

Shouldn't I be there in person? It's only a mile from where I am now! Yeah, maybe, though I tend to run the other direction when stuff is free. Those events get so crowded.

Yeah, maybe, though I tend to run the other direction when stuff is free. Those events get so crowded.

Yeah, I'll pay full-price for a Slurpee or a Krispy Kreme doughnut 8 days a week instead of getting within a mile of a 7/11 on free Slurpee day or within 5 miles of a KK on free doughnut day.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited June 5
    so apparently the beta version for pokemon gold/silver got found somewhere and released on the interwebs. Not really 100% functioning (random crashes and plenty of things missing) yet but people are trying to get it to work as well as translate it. Got some pretty neat pokemons that were never released. Even the starters were completely different.
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-space-world-1997-demo-for-pokemon-gold-has-leaked-online.45913/
  • Oh man, that Girafarig is so much better. And it has a first form. It looks like it's first form would be ghost. It would have been so much cooler if it was Ghost/Normal instead of Psychic/Normal. And it's name makes so much more sense being a palindrome!
  • Thought this was worth sharing on a forum for a music game:

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard

Thought this was worth sharing on a forum for a music game:

Next time someone claims Soviet Russia was progressive (that's apparently a thing) I'mma show 'em this s***.
  • 31.Julio Iglesias - "Neofascism"

I feel like the Soviets could have hired someone from the US to have done a more in-depth and accurate classification of bands. An academic or maybe an arts writer?
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    Surprised by some of those, although I'm not considering the country we are talking about.
  • B-52s are punk? And violent?
    Also love that Village People are "violence" and not "Homosexuality"
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP

B-52s are punk? And violent?

That’s what I suspected when talking with friends. Its a way to pretend homosexuality doesn’t exist and just give a fake reason.
  • edited June 6

Well maybe it’s the Love Shack, America
    Rock Lobster’s part of the redneck agenda
    Now Debbie will you do the propaganda
    And sing along to Mesopotamia
  • bclewisbclewis Road Warrior
    I'm wracking my brains trying to think of a Talking Heads song that discusses Soviet Military Threat.
  • bclewisbclewis Road Warrior
    Witticus said:

That’s what I suspected when talking with friends. Its a way to pretend homosexuality doesn’t exist and just give a fake reason.
    Maybe, but item #27 is "Canned Heat - Homosexuality"
    The Washington Mystics game that turned into the undercard for a Washington Capitals viewing party sold out in minutes and I don't know a single person that got through on the website. It was probably all Bots. Predictable but no less frustrating. I wish more events would use a lottery system instead.

Guess who just came out to a ton of her friends for pride month? This gal!

Is it time for a new forum name? :)

Congrats on being able to be yourself. I worry that the seemingly oncoming New Dark Ages in this effed-up country might adversely affect your decision. Oh wait, you might not be in the USA so you might be fine!
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    I'm fluid, so it's still valid. Plus I have too much post history I'd lose
  • @GNF.

Never forget.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner

Guess who just came out to a ton of her friends for pride month? This gal!

Congratulations! That is always so hard! <3
  • Hell, yes. Hitman 2 out Nov. 13! E3 already a win no matter what else gets announced.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    RIP Anthony Bourdain. I don't even watch his shows and I'm in shock.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Wildcat15 said:

@GNF.

Never forget.

What happened to him, anyway?

It's one thing to get banned, but literally all of his posts have been deleted last I checked.