WRUDRN 2018: Deep Blues Traveller Something.... Bruther

Comments

  • I think The Guy from Disturbed is a better choice that Vic Rattlehead

    then again I also did not know that Megadeth even had a reoccurring character
  • I think The Guy from Disturbed is a better choice that Vic Rattlehead

    then again I also did not know that Megadeth even had a reoccurring character

    I always thought that was fairly common knowledge, personally.

    If you're into metal, of course.
  • coolkat said:

    I think The Guy from Disturbed is a better choice that Vic Rattlehead

    then again I also did not know that Megadeth even had a reoccurring character

    I always thought that was fairly common knowledge, personally.

    If you're into metal, of course.
    I am not into the thrash bands, so I never noticed.
  • Did they seriously name a Pokemon episode "Gettin' Twiggy With It"?
  • Did they seriously name a Pokemon episode "Gettin' Twiggy With It"?

    I'd be more disappointed if they hadn't.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    welp, not having work has afforded me the opportunity to knock some games off the list.

    Finally finished Batman Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, and moving on to the Witcher 3 (Gerelt's voice annoys me like Christian Bale's Batman voice though)

    I'll have to jump into Spider-man soon, too
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    tacos
  • welp, not having work has afforded me the opportunity to knock some games off the list.

    Finally finished Batman Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, and moving on to the Witcher 3 (Gerelt's voice annoys me like Christian Bale's Batman voice though)

    I'll have to jump into Spider-man soon, too

    Geralt’s voice is strangely purposeful, but it is annoying if you don’t understand the context. He’s a human who’s undergone severe mutations to become a monster hunter. In the process, the logical part of your brain takes over leaving them with reduced emotional sensabilities. Also they’re immune to diseases and sterile, so be prepared for lots of raw dogging witches.
  • brookfieldworldorderbrookfieldworldorder Opening Act
    edited September 18
    Oh, hell yes.

  • So I've been back in Geneva for about a week, after having left the Bay Area and a lady who stole my heart behind. Now I'm thinking about going back and living there for good.

    To clarify, we've known each other for a few months and she's known my mother for over a decade, and Mom seems to think we've been missed opportunities for a while. Not to mention that as much as I love Geneva, I've spent the last half decade on autopilot just living life, and maybe a sea-change like this might be what I need to shake me out of whatever doldrums I happen to be in. I'm aware that no matter where I go or whom I'm with I take my baggage with me, but I think even being back in the US could put me back into a mental place where I can expand, particularly since up until now I've been living vicariously through all my friends and their families.

    Just ruminating for now; don't want to count all my chickens before they've hatched. But it's a future, and an avenue I didn't think available until this visit. Probably gonna talk with my head guy about it and all the possibilities next time we meet.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    I have a question.... I have a friend who has been waiting forever to get their ps4. they don't have much money, but was saving up. He has been a RB player forever, and has bought tons of dlc. and has played rb3 since day one. While he was waiting to buy his ps4, he purchased Rb4 and Rivals in advance. That was last fall, I believe. Now another friend told me the opportunity to transfer his RB3 into Rb 4 has expired. Is this true. He has the rb3 disc. and since he is getting ready to play rivals his joy at finally getting his ps4 and being able to transfer his library has been tamped down considerably. I told him I would see what I could find out. I figure one of you guys/gals would know. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Oh btw...when he went in to export RB3 it did not recognize him. He knows it has a cost but didn't even give him that opportunity. and yes. he kept his same account he has on his ps3.
    Hugs <3
  • The export pack still has a page in the store: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP8802-CUSA02084_00-RBRB3DISCEXP2397 so I'd advise they check it out when signed into their PSN ID?
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    I will pass the info along. Thanks @ Razor.
  • I wouldn't recommend this country right now...
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    I know I already posted on your FB, but Happy birthday here, too @Lawdog1521!
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    Thanks!
  • rkbdgurl said:

    I have a question.... I have a friend who has been waiting forever to get their ps4. they don't have much money, but was saving up. He has been a RB player forever, and has bought tons of dlc. and has played rb3 since day one. While he was waiting to buy his ps4, he purchased Rb4 and Rivals in advance. That was last fall, I believe. Now another friend told me the opportunity to transfer his RB3 into Rb 4 has expired. Is this true. He has the rb3 disc. and since he is getting ready to play rivals his joy at finally getting his ps4 and being able to transfer his library has been tamped down considerably. I told him I would see what I could find out. I figure one of you guys/gals would know. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Oh btw...when he went in to export RB3 it did not recognize him. He knows it has a cost but didn't even give him that opportunity. and yes. he kept his same account he has on his ps3.
    Hugs <3 </p>

    That's odd. Worse comes to worst he can submit a ticket and send a pic of his RB3 disc and they might help enable the export.

    I wouldn't recommend this country right now...

    I know I can vote from abroad, and I know that the US Has Issues right now, but dammit, I want cuddles, and if I have to move to the US for more constant cuddling, I will move back to the US.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    Thanks Loopy. and for the record, I would totally recommend this country right now :)
  • Another factor: the Bay Area is crazy expensive!
    But love conquers all.

  • But love conquers all.

    Attila the Hun is love? Attila the Hun is life?
  • Wildcat15 said:


    But love conquers all.

    Attila the Hun is love? Attila the Hun is life?
    We’re all looking for that special Genghis Khan.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    edited September 19
    Witticus said:

    Wildcat15 said:


    But love conquers all.

    Attila the Hun is love? Attila the Hun is life?
    We’re all looking for that special Genghis Khan.


    (Any opportunity to post this, I do, because it's a great song and video.)
  • What's funny is I didn't want to scrap the post because I didn't know how to spell Genghis Khan, so I went to Spotify and looked up Miike Snow to make sure I was spelling it right.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    Witticus said:

    Wildcat15 said:


    But love conquers all.

    Attila the Hun is love? Attila the Hun is life?
    We’re all looking for that special Genghis Khan.
    I'm pretty sure you can catch those in the Safari Zone
  • After playing through Pokemon yellow, it’s weird how much animal cruelty was in there early on. Throwing rocks in the safari zone was an interesting choice of attack for one, also most of the trainers carry whips, yikes.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    A facebook memory from 9 years ago:


  • The last time I drank a Pepsi
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    Witticus said:

    After playing through Pokemon yellow, it’s weird how much animal cruelty was in there early on. Throwing rocks in the safari zone was an interesting choice of attack for one, also most of the trainers carry whips, yikes.

    i mean the entire series is based on forcing animals to fight each other.
Sign In or Register to comment.