DLC Fixes in RB4: IT'S ALL DONE

Comments

• g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    I have submitted a ticket @HMXOwl, hopefully it gets sorted today and thanks @Graffin yeh never saw the singles either else I wouldn’t have had to do a ticket but i have done one now, i just hope it fixes all 3 singles because my ticket is only for one single (don’t make me wait)
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    g-money25 said:

I have submitted a ticket @HMXOwl, hopefully it gets sorted today and thanks @Graffin yeh never saw the singles either else I wouldn’t have had to do a ticket but i have done one now, i just hope it fixes all 3 singles because my ticket is only for one single (don’t make me wait)

Sorry... I had to lol that... ironic song title.

They're making you you wait for it!
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    edited June 29
    HMXOwl said:

TheStuddz said:

Almost three years later, but those son-of-a-guns came through! Good work Harmonix!

I'm making a sport out of burning that sheet to the ground finally.
    Ooooo can you post a video of that?? It's been a long time coming and would be totally satisfying seeing that. Even if just in this thread. B)

I'm personally trying to think of what to do with my original sheet.... hmmm.... 4th of July is next week.... :D
    HMXOwl said:

Graffin said:

HMXOwl said:

Give us a ticket. They were up, we've got pictures between the team of them being up. Always ticket, never not ticket.

Sorry, but I never saw the Locksley singles go up... and i'd be among the first to notice.
    That's fine, I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm asking you to please submit tickets for issues, as we've noted for nearly three years with this, and very clearly state in both the first post here and the sheet we use. If you want things solved, you need to let people know, not keep it to yourself. Notice how @g-money25 had an issue like, two weeks ago, submitted a ticket, and then it was fixed? That's not coincidence. The team heard of it because there was a ticket, associated the ticket with an issue, and then solved it. Information, documentation.

I believe you. Sometimes things aren't always what they seem. What may work on your end, may not always work on ours. Or, perhaps it was fixed, then someone un-fixed it. Anything is possible.

I hope the ticket works for g-money25!

Thank you for playing a huge part in delivering the fixes, and putting up with many cranky-pants posts!
  • KainKain Unsigned
    HMXOwl said:

Kain said:

HMXOwl said:

Kain said:

How is it "All Done" when Crooked X - Gone is still missing?

'Cause it ain't. https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA03284_00-RBGONEXXXCCF0165
    Okay, thanks for the direct link. It wasn't showing up in the PSN store search.
    I put in 'Gone' and found it, what'd you try? 'Crooked X'? New add-ons?
    I did a search for Crooked. Rock N' Roll Dream showed up, but not Gone.
  • Sorry..but i miss something..i can't find manu Chao..my fault?
  • @Timdunk How did you get Manu Chao on last gen? If it was via the RB1 export you're unfortunately not entitled to it on current gen due to licensing issues.

Otherwise you need to submit a support ticket.
  • edited June 29
    I got manu Chao in rb3..only Song missing in rb4 for me

Edit: Via rb1 export..ok thanks!!
  • grimripper82grimripper82 Opening Act
    Thanks to all the folks that put in all the work sorting all this out, and getting us our songs! Sorry to you folks still having issues, but it's great that for most of us, the wait is finally over to any final missing songs.
  • Just wanted to stop by and thank all the HMX employees, for all the hard work making this happen. I'm so happy to finally have everything fixed :) I plan on spending more time now, reading other threads on the forum. Thanks again!
  • Hi Guys

Harmonix support was able to help me out with the Doors 9 pack so all good B)

Cheers

Martin
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    Thank you all.
  • Wow. Good job. Thanks. This is a great thing to not need to spend time/resources dealing with. :^)
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    It's not done until you guys fix the EU rb1 entitlements, but that's never gonna happen anyway..
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    dinoman said:

It's not done until you guys fix the EU rb1 entitlements, but that's never gonna happen anyway..

There's nothing TO fix. All the technical stuff has been fixed; EU bonus songs are a legal matter that has been settled.
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    Then fix the legal matter
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Pick up Metric’s Gold, Guns, Girls while you’re there.
    dinoman said:

It may be possible. Just like they would've had to get the rewinds from RB1, RB2, RB3 and LRB, they *could* at least try to re-license the 3 songs that were never available individually outside of North America.

I'm not saying it would be easy, or in their best interest to do so (profitability wise), but it would be nice for them to treat us all as equals. There's no excuse why all 9 songs weren't available individually in the first place.
  • yoann007yoann007 Unsigned
    dinoman said:

Graffin said:

they *could* at least try to re-license the 3 songs that were never available individually outside of North America.

In France we have a word for people like you, it's "yakafokon". It roughly translates as "just do, you must".
    yoann007 said:

dinoman said:

Graffin said:

they *could* at least try to re-license the 3 songs that were never available individually outside of North America.

In France we have a word for people like you, it's "yakafokon". It roughly translates as "just do, you must".
    Probably "youjustgotta" or "allyagottado" would be a more accurate translation ("y'a qu'a/faut qu'on," right?).
    Graffin said:

They tried. They couldn't come to an agreement.
  • RyoandrRyoandr Opening Act
    LoopyChew said:

yoann007 said:

dinoman said:

Graffin said:

Probably "youjustgotta" or "allyagottado" would be a more accurate translation ("y'a qu'a/faut qu'on," right?).
    "All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ"
    LoopyChew said:

Graffin said:

Awwww :cry:
    Graffin said:

LoopyChew said:

Graffin said:

Awwww :cry:
    To clarify, that's a User Hat post. The whole thing about delists is that they have to try every (approximately) 5 years to negotiate new terms, and delists happen when neither party can come to an agreement on the terms of the next renewal period.
  • ultrakillultrakill Opening Act
    edited July 6
    You know... this only makes me hope that we can some time see Enter Sandman and Journey back. I know they were never transferrable to begin with, but still.
  • Hey, I don't want to close this thread, but if it's used for USL/things that have been addressed (regardless of how unfortunate they may be), I will.
  • What even is there to discuss? All the legacy content entitlements are fixed, barring ones with unfixable legal issues like Manu Chao. Aside from well done for getting all the legacy content possible over to the current generation, of course!