DLC Fixes in RB4: IT'S ALL DONE

Comments

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    That’s okay. Just thought I’d ask anyway.

Thanks for the reply! :smile:
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    Jadiou said:

“REO Speedwagon/Styx Tour '09 Pack” is up on SIEE store now.

can confirm!
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    And updated.
  • protoman20xxprotoman20xx Unsigned
    M-aster said:

Jadiou said:

“REO Speedwagon/Styx Tour '09 Pack” is up on SIEE store now.

can confirm!
    Sweet! I think I’m only missing two Fleetwood Mac songs (“World Turning” & “Don’t Stop”) & the Naked Brothers Band “I Don’t Want to Go to School.” Not that I’m in a rush for NBB but hey, if I’m entitled to it, I’ll take it. Haha

• g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    Just looked through the google doc to see whats left to be sorted and theres a few songs not listed that I haven’t had back yet, can anybody shed any light on how i will get the folling songs back, i know the locksley pack has been recently fixed so its a matter of time for the singles to be done but what about the other 2 songs???

Juliana hatfield - nirvana
    Locksley - don’t make me wait
    The material - moving to seattle

• All you have to do to get a fixed song is look it up on the PlayStation Store site. Pretty sure no song has a unique path, it's not as few clicks as Xbox having a DLC menu, but it should just be putting a name in the search bar.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited June 10
    HMXOwl said:

All you have to do to get a fixed song is look it up on the PlayStation Store site. Pretty sure no song has a unique path, it's not as few clicks as Xbox having a DLC menu, but it should just be putting a name in the search bar.

I just looked and the findings are searching for locksley it only finds the pack thats recently been fixed, on singles, the material-moving to seattle is there but can only download to ps3 no ps4 version available and juliana hatfield-nirvana says i have to buy again but i had it on rb3 so dont know why im not entitled to it
  • Then if you could submit a ticket as the first post asks.
  • qthekingqtheking Unsigned
    Well we got the the two songs that were pulled because of a licensing dispute. Let's see if we get this last batch. I've been wanting die toten hosen back forever.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    A whole bunch more entitlements just hit the US PSN store, including Tokio Hotel, the missing Fleetwoods and Silversun, and more.
  • Should be just shy of everything...
  • KainKain Unsigned
    Not seeing Crooked X - Gone.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    Ooh wow
  • stixman6stixman6 Unsigned
    Yeah, everything there for me except "Gone" - Crooked X, and "Straight Lines" - Silverchair
    HMXOwl said:

Kain said:

Not seeing Crooked X - Gone.

HMXOwl said:

I don't want to jinx it (and I'm sure about to)

Nothing but net.
    Hopefully these hit the SIEE side soon!
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    edited June 11
    Got these working :
    Die Toten Hosen - Hier Komt Alex
    Les Wampas - Manu Chao
    Tokio Hotel - Monsoon and Ready Set Go
    Crooked X - Rock n Roll Dream
    Vesuvius - Promised Land
    Janitors - Get Your Rock On
    Naked Bros Band - Body I Occupy
    Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop and World Turnin'
    Silversun Pickups - Sort Of
    Scars on Bradway - They Say

Couldn't find on the store :
    Crooked X - Gone

Very happy with so many fixes at once, we are almost over!!!! Can't wait for this to be finished and also a huge thanks to harmonix for working so hard so we can have all we had on last gen back, i'm pretty sure no other company would have gone for so long to get us all that back. Also forgot to say i'm on SIEA

Edit : ok i got they say back, just forgot i bought it on another account, so now it works

Edit 2: turns out i'm an idiot as i went through 2530 dl history on my ps3 to find out i never bought naked bros band's i don't want to go to school so everything worked as intended for today! Thanks again Harmonix! You're awesome
  • qthekingqtheking Unsigned
    I think all worked for me on SEIA. I have to see if I bought janitors.
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    Doesn't BYOB and Toxicity still need to be fixed? It's weird I don't see anybody mention it (SCEE)
    PJ24 said:

Doesn't BYOB and Toxicity still need to be fixed? It's weird I don't see anybody mention it (SCEE)

They've been mentioned... and they're in the spreadsheet.

I'm missing these (SIEE)...

Crooked X - Gone (Delisted)
    Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop (Delisted)
    Fleetwood Mac - World Turning (Delisted)
    The Janitors - Get Your Rock On (Delisted)
    The Naked Brothers Band - Body I Occupy (Delisted)
    The Naked Brothers Band - I Don't Want To Go To School (should be Delisted but appears in search / No PS4 version available)
    Scars On Broadway - They Say (Delisted)
    Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch (Delisted)
    Silversun Pickups - Sort Of (Delisted)
    System Of A Down - B.Y.O.B. (Delisted)
    System Of A Down - Toxicity (Delisted)
    T. Rex (As Made Famous By) - Bang A Gong (Delisted)
    Tokio Hotel - Ready, Set, Go! (Delisted)
    Vesuvius - Promised Land (Delisted)

Apart from those, it would be amazing if Harmonix some day got the licensing back for the 3 EU RB1 tracks that were never available for purchase outside of North America...

Die Toten Hosen - Hier Komt Alex
    Les Wampas - Manu Chao
    Tokio Hotel - Monsoon
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    Ditto on just needing "Gone" for the last single.
  • I can't remember if I bought Gone by Crooked X.
    Otherwise I think I'm caught up now for good! Thanks for the huge update to both Sony NA and Harmonix :)
  • HMXOwl said:

Should be just shy of everything...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've been waiting for They Say for quite some time. I'm very pleased that I now have all of my entitlements on PS4. Please pass on my thanks to the team. It may have taken a while, but it is quite incredible that we have been able to get all of our entitlements onto the next generation of consoles. I appreciate everything Harmonix has done in this regard and will continue to support them by purchasing new DLC :smiley:
  • grimripper82grimripper82 Opening Act
    Any all DLCers watching this thread:
    What's your song total now for SEIA?

I'm at 2,516, with just "Gone" needing to be fixed, with this latest batch of fixes. That's (I think) everything possible, including the rare Shick pack.

Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.
  • HMXOwl said:

Should be just shy of everything...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've been waiting for They Say for quite some time. I'm very pleased that I now have all of my entitlements on PS4. Please pass on my thanks to the team. It may have taken a while, but it is quite incredible that we have been able to get all of our entitlements onto the next generation of consoles. I appreciate everything Harmonix has done in this regard and will continue to support them by purchasing new DLC :smiley:
    No, thank you. Having it done before I started woulda been great, but helping solve it is a close second. I'll be sure to pass it along (and have by the time I'm writing this), thanks for sticking it out.
  • stixman6stixman6 Unsigned
    'Straight Lines' by Silverchair just popped up on SIEA ... Nice! One to go ...
  • @grimripper82 The PS4 all songs total if everything gets fixed before Thursday will be 2521. I don't have all DLC but adding 7 (5 I didn't get, 2 entitlements can't transfer) to my total and subtracting 1 (RBN Megamix is exclusive to Xbox) gives the 2521 total.
  • grimripper82grimripper82 Opening Act

@grimripper82 The PS4 all songs total if everything gets fixed before Thursday will be 2521. I don't have all DLC but adding 7 (5 I didn't get, 2 entitlements can't transfer) to my total and subtracting 1 (RBN Megamix is exclusive to Xbox) gives the 2521 total.

Thanks for the reply. Now I need to track down which four songs I forgot to download. Can anyone else confirm this being the correct total?
  • Thank you for an amazing job harmonix, a long road for you, very sweet getting the last 2 Mac tracks !!