DLC Fixes in RB4: IT'S ALL DONE

Comments

• @HMXOwl Thank you all for all your hard work! With Don't Stop by Fleetwood Mac and Promised Land by Vesuvius out now, all my past DLC is done! Thank you again! Can't wait to get home and play these!
  • abz999abz999 Unsigned
    Downloaded Gay Bar last night so that's me done as well. I must admit I am amazed we finally got here.

Thanks HMX team!!! Looking forward to RB5 now :p :p :p
  • TheMuralsTheMurals Unsigned
    As soon as Gone is ironed out, I officially will have run out of song-related reasons to play Rock Band 3! It’ll just be for training myself on pro keys at that point; the lessons are actually quite extensive, I’ve found.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    Anybody had anything new SIEE side of things?
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    g-money25 said:

Anybody had anything new SIEE side of things?

Only change is they've added a PS4 version of RHCP's "Snow ((Hey Oh))"... changes to "Purchased" when I log in (I got it with the track pack), but maybe this means it's now available for those who bought it individually???

Im waiting for snow to be fixed as a single but still broke on uk store so will see what happens after 12 tonight
  • SadSandwichSadSandwich Unsigned
    Finally Sort Of! The last song I have been waiting for since the first major chunk of delisted entitlements were fixed way back when.
    g-money25 said:

Im waiting for snow to be fixed as a single but still broke on uk store so will see what happens after 12 tonight

They just tweaked it here in Oz, so hopefully it's available for you soon!

• kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    abz999 said:

Downloaded Gay Bar last night so that's me done as well. I must admit I am amazed we finally got here.

Lulz... so we can go through the same 2 and a half year process again?? :p
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

abz999 said:

One hopes that everything that happened to us RBers will be applied in future transitions to prevent this taking another 2 and a half years.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    LoopyChew said:

abz999 said:

One hopes that everything that happened to us RBers will be applied in future transitions to prevent this taking another 2 and a half years.
    And aren't rock bands built on hope? Wait... I screwed up that quote. Danged. ;)
  • Just wanted to mention that Tom Petty's Breakdown is purchasable again since about a week ago on SIEE platforms. If you haven't yet, buy it.

Thank you for the quick fix Harmonix! Tom Petty rocks.
    New fix for SIEE...

g-money25 said:

Is Snow ((Hey Oh)) working for you now?

I guess they're doing the packs for us... I was hoping we'd get all of the individual singles like SIEA got, then all my entitlements would be complete!
    Graffin said:

New fix for SIEE...

g-money25 said:

Is Snow ((Hey Oh)) working for you now?

I guess they're doing the packs for us... I was hoping we'd get all of the individual singles like SIEA got, then all my entitlements would be complete!
    Yep, got snow back and yeh i was hoping for all the singles too, its only singles i have left now, but a couple of them have come from packs that have been fixed but the singles haven’t been sorted

• Wait is GNR Chinese Democracy available in North America? If so how do I go about it?
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    I suggest adding Snow for SIEE to the title @HMXOwl
    edited June 18

I suggest adding Snow for SIEE to the title @HMXOwl

Add these too... just popped up on the AU Store.

How many packs are left?.... cos i'm itching to get those 14/15 individual songs back!
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    edited June 18

So it looks like SIEA is just 15 more delisted singles.

SIEE looks like it has 8 broken packs (Locksley, Night Ranger, Snoop, Tom Petty 2, Fleetwood/Nicks, MTV, REO/Styx, and Universal Motown; all delisted), one broken non-delisted single (Billy Joel- Miami 2017), and then 17 delisted singles (mostly the same as the SIEA ones) not counting delisted songs in delisted packs (3 Locksley, 1 Snoop, and 2 from the MTV pack).

Getting close!

@Graffin Which of these have gotten fixed since May 21st ish?

SIEE looks like it has 8 broken packs (Locksley, Night Ranger, Snoop, Tom Petty 2, Fleetwood/Nicks, MTV, REO/Styx, and Universal Motown; all delisted), one broken non-delisted single (Billy Joel- Miami 2017), and then 17 delisted singles (mostly the same as the SIEA ones) not counting delisted songs in delisted packs (3 Locksley, 1 Snoop, and 2 from the MTV pack).

Getting close!

Locksley, Night Ranger, Snoop, Fleetwood/Nicks, MTV2, REO/Styx and Universal Motown should be working, so I guess that just leaves the Tom Petty Anthology Pack 02 to go. Miami by Billy Joel is working here in Oz.

So, just Tom Petty and the singles to go hopefully. :smiley:
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    Graffin said:

Getting close!

Locksley, Night Ranger, Snoop, Fleetwood/Nicks, MTV2, REO/Styx and Universal Motown should be working, so I guess that just leaves the Tom Petty Anthology Pack 02 to go. Miami by Billy Joel is working here in Oz.

So, just Tom Petty and the singles to go hopefully. :smiley:
    Yeah my list was straight from the spreadsheet but a few people have said Joel works so I'm guessing it's fixed? I think it said it was only broken for singles owners though, not pack owners if that makes a difference.

But yeah SIEA is nearly done (one more song?) and SIEE is right there (one pack and the SIEA songs that just got fixed plus 2 others?).
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    The spreadsheet in the OP is pretty accurate for SIEE. "Snow ((Hey Oh))" is fixed already and "Night Ranger Pack 01" and "Universal Motown Republic Rock Pack 01" got fixed tonight. So we are down to 1 pack and 16 singles to go if I'm correct.
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    Super super excited to have finally got "Body I Occupy" back! This, along with Where's Gary, were my go-to "You just HAVE to try it on Drums, trust me!" songs.

Not only that, I got back Monsoon and Hier Kommt Alex, which I thought were gone forever! And Manu Chao, which I forgot that I wanted!

Really glad to have these songs back, as these were my last holdouts after getting Snoop Dogg back.

The only song I ever find myself wanting to boot up RB3 for now is an RBN song, The Grinder's Tale. That one I'd happily drop another CAD $2.99 to get back into my collection again.

Thank you for the continued support, Harmonix!
  • I didn't found Tell me baby in the Excel Sheet.

The Store only shows Download to PS3.

edited June 19
    Guilty86 said:

I didn't found Tell me baby in the Excel Sheet.

The Store only shows Download to PS3.

Weird... it works here in Oz, but we have two versions of it...

A-ha... can see what the difference is. The first one IS the PS4 version, whilst the second one, despite saying PS3|PS4, only gives you a Download to your PS3 option (they have different URLs as well).

I checked the German Store, try this link...
    https://store.playstation.com/de-de/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBTELLMEBCCF00BD

Let us know if that works!
  • Thanks @Graffin That worked for me. Strange with two objects.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited June 19
    So SIEE only has a Tom Petty pack and 16 singles left while SIEA has Gone (Crooked X) and I Don't Want to Go to School (Naked Brothers Band)?

Nice to see entitlements are nearly finished for everyone.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    edited June 19
    Both NBB worked for me last week

It’s just Gone left
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Yeah, just Crooked X's Gone left, it was my mistake for NBB's i don't wanna go to school, i thought i had it but i don't, it worked for everyone who had it (as far as i know)
    Hey guys, have the server issues been fixed?

The app is still acting up for me. From timing out, asking me to repeatedly log into my PSN account, to throwing HTTP and other errors. It seems to be buggy. I haven't really played RB4 much since the Sunday server issues to know whether that's more stable.