DLC Fixes in RB4: SIEA - Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop SIEE - Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Comments

• SIEE UK user here.

Is there a way to get the song A Clean Shot by The Myriad? It shouldn't be delisted, right? I checked all the stores and it shows being unavailable.

I have not purchased it yet, just would like to.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000148

Apologies if this is a known issue and is being worked on.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    Snow and airbourne still not available or fixed sadly, hopefully soon along with the rest at least i can finally cross under the bridge off the list.
    15 left!!
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    hey @HMXOwl
    Tell me baby can now be marked as Fixed on the Google Doc :)
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited May 10
    jkald said:

SIEE UK user here.

Is there a way to get the song A Clean Shot by The Myriad? It shouldn't be delisted, right? I checked all the stores and it shows being unavailable.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0006-BLES00228_00-PROCKBANDX000148

As far as I know, the MTV2 Pack 01 was removed as were 2 of the singles within that pack, but A Clean Shot by The Myriad should still be available for sale.

The Google spreadsheet has "not currently supported for pack owners", but no mention of it being delisted/not available for purchase any more.
  • edited May 10
    Graffin said:

jkald said:

SIEE UK user here.

As far as I know, the MTV2 Pack 01 was removed as were 2 of the singles within that pack, but A Clean Shot by The Myriad should still be available for sale.

The Google spreadsheet has "not currently supported for pack owners", but no mention of it being delisted/not available for purchase any more.
    Thanks for the reply. I even checked all store fronts and it shows as unavailable. Haven't purchased the pack of anything

If logged in and you own the song, you could see it not being available using an incognito window on the PSN UK store.

I understand the other two songs have expired but will this be made available again? Would happily get it.

Is this similar to what happened to Miss Murder before?
    Yeah, there's been a few songs being wrongly delisted (Miss Murder being one of them)... ironincally, I think A Clean Shot was also wrongly delisted, then brought back, now delisted again.

It shows as Purchased for me and definitely has a PS4 version, as it's in my RB4 library.

Hopefully it'll get fixed along with the other remaining fixes... there's probably just a handful of fixes to go, so i'm hoping Harmonix keeps chipping away at them, puts an end to this mess and we can all finally breathe a sigh of relief!

• This is what I see on the PSN UK store.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    Locksley Pack added to USA PS4 store. Says unavailable for purchase because I don't own the songs on PS3. Except I did buy the pack on PS3...
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Can confirm ps4 siea locksley pack 01 is available, i was able to download it
  • KainKain Unsigned
    No dice for me...

patl175 said:

Here's hoping it makes its way onto SIEE's stores. It's the last pack i'm waiting for, and then there's just 15 other individual singles. C'mon Harmonix make it happen... make the 2+ year wait finally come to an end!
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    patl175 said:

Yep, it's available to redownload.
  • @Kain Are you sure you bought it as a pack? It could be that you bought them individually as singles.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    i purchased the Locksley pack on PS3, and am not able to download on PS4. i get the same message as Kain above.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    edited May 11

@Kain Are you sure you bought it as a pack? It could be that you bought them individually as singles.

Yep, definitely bought them as a pack. I'd never heard of them before, so I figured if I was going to take a chance on one song, might as well take a chance on the whole pack.

Edit:

• TheMuralsTheMurals Unsigned
    It looks like it has the opposite problem. I bought the pack back in the day and it gives me the following rejection now:

"You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):
    You have not purchased
    Rock Band™/All Over Again
    Rock Band™/She Does
    Rock Band™/Don’t Make Me Wait"
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    Runnin’ Wild is back baby!!!! Wooooo!!!!!
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    edited May 10

Runnin’ Wild is back baby!!!! Wooooo!!!!!

Yes!!! Been waiting a long time for that one!

On another note, still missing 15 songs all bought as singles, can't wait to have all of them back
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited May 17
    tnevaker said:

i purchased the Locksley pack on PS3, and am not able to download on PS4. i get the same message as Kain above.

Same problem for me, but I downloaded it on another account (that's what happens when Rock Band existed longer than you had a credit card!).

Trying to download the pack on the original account using the console's PSN store gives the same error.

I'm sure that one of these two accounts definitely have the songs purchased on it (bought these near release, and DLC from before about 2009 is on the secondary account).

EDIT: It works! It's something so surreal, that stupid way it makes me feel when everything is said and done. Somehow this is still the one!
  • I purchased both Airbourne ‘Runnin’ Wild’ and the Locksley 3 pack and don’t have access currently.

• Can't find Airborne in the German Store? :(

Can't find Airborne in the German Store? :(

It's not fixed for SIEE regions yet (still delisted).

I'm hoping we get some more fixes this week... going by what was fixed for SIEA, we should get the Locksley Pack and the Airbourne song, though the ones i'm really hanging out for the most are the two Silversun Pickups songs!
  • Graffin said:

Can't find Airborne in the German Store? :(

It's not fixed for SIEE regions yet (still delisted).

I'm hoping we get some more fixes this week... going by what was fixed for SIEA, we should get the Locksley Pack and the Airbourne song, though the ones i'm really hanging out for the most are the two Silversun Pickups songs!
    Thanks, i missread the title, sorry
  • KainKain Unsigned
    They fixed Locksley; I'm now able to purchase it.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    Locksley pack works for me now! :)
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    New fixes on the SIEE store tonight:

"Best of Me" by Morningwood
    "Dreaming of Love" by Lights Resolve
    "Fake Friends" by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
    "Pick Me Up" by Dinosaur Jr.
    "Sugarbaby" by Morningwood
    "U Suck" by Just Kait
    "The Wagon" by Dinosaur Jr.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    Dreaming of Love hopefully on SIEA in the next week or two?
    Jadiou said:

New fixes on the SIEE store tonight:

"Best of Me" by Morningwood
    "Dreaming of Love" by Lights Resolve
    "Fake Friends" by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
    "Pick Me Up" by Dinosaur Jr.
    "Sugarbaby" by Morningwood
    "U Suck" by Just Kait
    "The Wagon" by Dinosaur Jr.

Hopefully we’ll see a few more this week?

That leaves me with 16 songs to go (Locksley Pack and 13 individual singles). Still no Silversun Pickups :cry:
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    Oo hope Sony America gets the Dinosaur Jr and Dreaming of Love this week!