DLC Fixes in RB4: SIEA - 14/15 singles SIEE - Tom Petty 02 & Moving to Seattle single

Comments

• PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    sny said:

For those of you SIEE folks who got ¡Viva la Gloria! back: did you have the entitlements due to the GD:RB export or due to purchasing the 21st Century Breakdown album?

I just picked up the album pack but only got 17 out of the 18 songs... ¡Viva la Gloria! is missing. :(

EDIT: already tried restoring licences, looking at "my add-ons", looking at web store, rebooting PS4.

!Viva La Gloria! Was never part of Green Day Rock Band. I bought it as a single. That version was the one with problems that is now fixed
  • SIEE is in a 3 weeks hiatus.
  • iuggiboy said:

SIEE is in a 3 weeks hiatus.

What does that mean? Is there any information on this?
  • It's been three weeks since content was fixed on SIEE. But that doesn't mean anything because there is no rule or precedent that things would be weekly.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited February 24
    HMXOwl said:

It's been three weeks since content was fixed on SIEE. But that doesn't mean anything because there is no rule or precedent that things would be weekly.

Agree, but it would be nice to see some progress and to at least have the fixes trickling in... whether it's just a few each week, any fixes would be appreciated.

Please keep us posted with any news... and, btw, the Gamestop Preorder Pack wasn't actually fixed either.

Thanks for the update HMXowl.
  • iuggiboyiuggiboy Unsigned
    edited March 1
    When I said that two songs for week were a slow rhythm, you said they were more. Now you say that there’s no rule for week release.
    The counter always wins.
  • Jadiou said:

I got "¡Viva la Gloria!" with the Green Day Pack 02 and it's working. Your situation seems like a mistake and I would send a ticket to support.

I've now been in contact with HMX support 3 times (possibly 3 separate persons) and aside from the usual suggestions (restore licences, look under Library -> Your Add-ons, redownload pack, hide 1-rated songs (lol)) which I already did 4-5 times each by now, they haven't been able to offer any help and they didn't make the impression of having even acknowledged the fact that this song had an entitlement issue in the past and might still have one now for one of the three methods of obtaining it... they're treating it like just another song download issue.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the situation is the following with regards to ¡Viva la Gloria!:
    • ¡Viva la Gloria! single song purchase works and awards entitlement to the song
    • Green Day Pack 02 pack purchase works and awards entitlement to the song
    • 21st Century Breakdown (Album) pack purchase doesn't work and only awards entitlement to the other 17 songs on the album
    Can anyone else who has purchased the album pack but not the other two aforementioned DLC confirm whether they've been able to download and install this song?
  • Not saying you should purchase as a single, but do you even have the option to?
  • Not saying you should purchase as a single, but do you even have the option to?

Yes, I can successfully add the single to the cart, I assume the order would also go through and the download would work.

I wish I didn't have to resort to this, though, as that would just bury the entitlement problem (if indeed that's what it is) until someone else stumbles into it.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited February 25
    sny said:

Not saying you should purchase as a single, but do you even have the option to?

Yes, I can successfully add the single to the cart, I assume the order would also go through and the download would work.

I wish I didn't have to resort to this, though, as that would just bury the entitlement problem (if indeed that's what it is) until someone else stumbles into it.
    If there wasn't an entitlement issue, it would block you saying that you can't buy it as a single because you bought the album so this is something that needs to be added to the entitlements spreadsheet.
  • If there wasn't an entitlement issue, it would block you saying that you can't buy it as a single because you bought the album so this is something that needs to be added to the entitlements spreadsheet.

It doesn't work that way, at least for SIEE. I have around 20 packs and whenever I look at the individual songs in the web store, they are purchasable and have a price. For example, all the individual songs on the HIM pack have a price for me and are purchasable, even though I have them installed:

However, if I buy all the songs in a pack individually (yeah, I learned the hard way that cherry picking is bad in the long run :( ), the pack also shows "Purchased".
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited February 25
    sny said:

If there wasn't an entitlement issue, it would block you saying that you can't buy it as a single because you bought the album so this is something that needs to be added to the entitlements spreadsheet.

It doesn't work that way, at least for SIEE. I have around 20 packs and whenever I look at the individual songs in the web store, they are purchasable and have a price. For example, all the individual songs on the HIM pack have a price for me and are purchasable, even though I have them installed:

However, if I buy all the songs in a pack individually (yeah, I learned the hard way that cherry picking is bad in the long run :( ), the pack also shows "Purchased".
    I was thinking of the SIEA Rusty Cage glitch where buying Celebrating Band on the Run blocks you from buying Rusty Cage so a fixed version of that would block you from buying Rusty Cage if you bought Celebrating Soundgarden On Tour 2011.
  • Well, for the record (and in hopes that maybe someone can shed some light on any of these in case I missed a note about them), I'm still missing:

Fleetwood Mac "Don't Stop" (delisted)
    Fleetwood Mac "World Turning" (delisted)
    Lights Resolve "Dreaming of Love" (delisted)
    The Naked Brothers Band "I Don't Want to Go to School" (delisted)
    Rock Band Free Pack 01 (Abnormality "Visions," Libyans "Welcome to the Neighborhood" & The Sterns "Supreme Girl") (delisted)
    Vesuvius "Promised Land" (delisted)

And then of course the songs from previous games that never exported over (like As Made Famous by Black Sabbath "Paranoid," As Made Famous by Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills," Journey "Any Way You Want It," Metallica "Battery," Metallica "Enter Sandman")

And the RBN songs I bought during the RB3 era, which I know are being pulled & I'll pretty much never get back. Man, I wish all the RBN songs would be made available for purchase again. There was a TON that I meant to buy and never did & would love to play again...

Oh and I'm on PS4.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited February 27

Well, for the record (and in hopes that maybe someone can shed some light on any of these in case I missed a note about them), I'm still missing:

And then of course the songs from previous games that never exported over (like As Made Famous by Black Sabbath "Paranoid," As Made Famous by Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills," Journey "Any Way You Want It," Metallica "Battery," Metallica "Enter Sandman")

Oh and I'm on PS4.

Paranoid, Run To The Hills, Any way You Want It, Battery, And Enter Sandman never exported to RB3. Run To The Hills (original version) is in the store and is worth rebuying. So those definitely won't be on RB4/Ps4 unless they somehow get re-released as dlc for purchase.
  • Well, for the record (and in hopes that maybe someone can shed some light on any of these in case I missed a note about them), I'm still missing:

Oh and I'm on PS4.

Paranoid, Run To The Hills, Any way You Want It, Battery, And Enter Sandman never exported to RB3. Run To The Hills (original version) is in the store and is worth rebuying. So those definitely won't be on RB4/Ps4 unless they somehow get re-released as dlc for purchase.
    Also if for some reason you didn't buy Rock Band Blitz, you have up to 3 days to rebuy Give It Away before it is delisted (delisted on March 2nd but may come down earlier).
  • Just heard back from HMX support regarding ¡Viva la Gloria! - they said they don't have an ETA for the fix but my entitlement issue is being "logged for investigation", by which I assume they mean they'll verify with SIEE that the song for the album pack is correctly granted.

Let's hope this is resolved soon. :)
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

Well, for the record (and in hopes that maybe someone can shed some light on any of these in case I missed a note about them), I'm still missing:

Oh and I'm on PS4.

We need "Any Way You Want It" back, make it happen HMX!!
    Really miss that song :(
    I also miss Monsoon

I thought we just got Monsoon back?

Oh and I'm on PS4.

I also miss Monsoon

I thought we just got Monsoon back?
    SIEE owners never had access to it outside of the RB1 disc. Didn't export from RB1 and was never made available as standalone DLC on the EU PS3 store.
  • Makes me wish back in the day that the EU songs were included as a voucher code rather than on the disc. Would probably still have all of them now.

Oh and I'm on PS4.

I also miss Monsoon

I actually want Hier Kommt Alex. Any Die Toten Hosen would be appreciated. They did English songs too like "Pushed Again" and the lead singer did a duet with Bad Religion for "Raise Your Voice"... both would be welcome additions to Rock Band (we need more punk rock!).
  • So does !Viva La Gloria! by Green Day work for SIEE now?
  • So does !Viva La Gloria! by Green Day work for SIEE now?

From what we can tell based on reports posted here, it works if you've purchased the song individually or as part of the Green Day Pack 02, but doesn't if you've purchased the 21st Century Breakdown album pack.
  • sny said:

So does !Viva La Gloria! by Green Day work for SIEE now?

From what we can tell based on reports posted here, it works if you've purchased the song individually or as part of the Green Day Pack 02, but doesn't if you've purchased the 21st Century Breakdown album pack.
    Awesome. That was a song I purchased by itself so my guess is that it works.
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    Hey guys, SCEE PS4 here,

Interested in purchasing 'Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio' from the PS Store (UK) but didn't manage to find it.

I'm sure it never got delisted. Anyone can help?
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned

Hey guys, SCEE PS4 here,

Interested in purchasing 'Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio' from the PS Store (UK) but didn't manage to find it.

https://store.playstation.com/fi-fi/product/EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBGUERRILCCF02F9

I found it from my Download List but it seems to be missing the buy/download button. I suggest trying the PS4 store or RB4(/RB3) in-game store.
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited March 5
    Jadiou said:

Hey guys, SCEE PS4 here,

https://store.playstation.com/fi-fi/product/EP0006-BLES00228_00-RBGUERRILCCF02F9

I found it from my Download List but it seems to be missing the buy/download button. I suggest trying the PS4 store or RB4(/RB3) in-game store.
    thanks, managed to purchase it directly from th PS4 store, they should also fix the webstore though.
    @HMXOwl any news/updates/fixes for SIEE users?

It's been a while since we've had any legacy/delists fixed.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    Hope we do get some fixes for SIEE this week, i suppose it depends on if all the RBN songs have been sorted and took off the stores