DLC Fixes in RB4: SIEA - Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop SIEE - Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

edited May 24 in Rock Band
1. Click here for a Google Doc that breaks down known song issues and recent fixes per platform.
2. If you have a broken song/pack that is NOT noted in your appropriate sheet, please submit a ticket for our use.
3. Reference the sheet or this thread whenever the mood strikes you. We will NOT send out social posts for every individual fix, though we periodically do them after a handful of updates.

Comments

• g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    So glad we are approaching the end, just hope its a short trip and not a long haul again
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    If I can do the maths, I'm down to 17. Nearly half of which are in the snoop pack. Please get that pack working by the time the genre pops up in the challenge plz.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    I'm down to 17 missing singles, and one pack (Locksley.) None of which are Snoop. :) Mostly a lot of bands with one or two songs in RB; the big ones I'm waiting on are Morningwood, Just Kait, Joan Jett, and Dinosaur Jr; plus the last of Fleetwood Mac and Silversun Pickups.
  • crashb648crashb648 Unsigned
    It states in SCEE that Fake Friends by Joan Jett is expired, yet I downloaded it on the launch of RB4. Am i missing something or is that wrong?
  • KainKain Unsigned
    It was added on launch, then expired and removed sometime shortly afterwards. Anyone who didn't grab it on launch, like me, have to wait around for them to re-add it. The only reason I didn't grab anything on launch was because of all the technical problems they were experiencing at the time; I wanted to wait until they had all the bugs ironed out. I guess that was a mistake. :(
  • edited January 5
    Having a thread of that age and size which is STILL relevant can only ever look bad for Harmonix, I’d have closed it too if I were them.

As for me, it’s pretty much the only one I ever read!
  • Just checked the doc file to see how EU entitlements are going and noticed that Roadrunner Records Pack 01 is marked as not currently supported. Don't know about you guys, but I live in Italy and I bought the pack about a year ago and got all songs except for Runnin' Wild.
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    edited January 5
    that "currently not supported" relates to the 6-song pack, including Runnin' Wild.
    The 5-song pack is not delisted and therefore doesn't qualify for an entitlement fix
  • V8VANTAGEV8VANTAGE Road Warrior
    I'm not sure if we will ever see Runnin' Wild again to be honest. Hopefully we do, but I'm not holding my breath. Disappointed that it was pulled because it's probably one of my most played songs back in RB2 and RB3 days.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    edited January 5
    My xbox broke the week before xmas. I preordered RB4 and downloaded everything delisted that became available up until this point before it breaking.
    I have a new one now, but does that mean there are certain delists I have on the old one that I can’t get now?
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited January 5
    uppyb0t said:

My xbox broke the week before xmas. I preordered RB4 and downloaded everything delisted that became available up until this point before it breaking.
    I have a new one now, but does that mean there are certain delists I have on the old one that I can’t get now?

Depends whether you took advantage of the October 2015 error, if so these are:
    Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - "Fake Friends"
    Electric Six - "Dance Epidemic"
    Electric Six - "I Don't Like You"
    Dinosaur Jr. - "Pick Me Up"
    Dinosaur Jr. - "The Wagon"
    Lights Resolve - "Dreaming of Love"
    Morningwood - "Best of Me"
    Morningwood - "Sugarbaby"

If not then the answer is none.
    Oh ok. I remember having Dreams, but people reporting errors after the fact. I think I remember these being fixed again?....
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I wanna know when I can download the RB1 songs that were bundled with the RB4 30-song mega-pack that I didn't buy because I already own most of them from the old days.

I wanna know when I can download the RB1 songs that were bundled with the RB4 30-song mega-pack that I didn't buy because I already own most of them from the old days.

Ditto.

It’s unfortunate Spinal Tap is part of the delists, because if there are songs in need of drum roll lanes, it’s def these.
  • They updated Stonehenge (I haven't played it on drums but there was a strum lane on guitar). That's the only song I noticed (no trill lanes on Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight).
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    uppyb0t said:

Ditto.

It’s unfortunate Spinal Tap is part of the delists, because if there are songs in need of drum roll lanes, it’s def these.
    Delisted songs can still have lanes added. These songs probably lack roll lanes because there are bass drum notes during most of them (sometime after Rivals, lanes with bass drum notes were removed from existing songs).

uppyb0t said:

Ditto.

Delisted songs can still have lanes added. These songs probably lack roll lanes because there are bass drum notes during most of them (sometime after Rivals, lanes with bass drum notes were removed from existing songs).
    Thanks for the insight. That makes sense.
  • NideckerNidecker Unsigned
    Will the RB Free Pack become available eventually? The one containing Visions, Welcome to the neighbourhood and a few other songs?
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Nidecker said:

Will the RB Free Pack become available eventually? The one containing Visions, Welcome to the neighbourhood and a few other songs?

Eventually, but we have no idea when they get unbound from the 30-Song Pack. User hat, I presume it's partly because they're still dealing with the other entitlement issues.
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned
    I see "Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine - Pt 1" by James Brown in the SIEE store! I don't own it so I can't check if it works. Here's a link to it: https://store.playstation.com/fi-fi/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBGETUPXXCCF020X
  • Which yes, should also extend to Get the Funk Out Pack.
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    I wasn't able to buy Sex Machine, because I bought the pack... so will wait until the pack appears :)
  • Hey Guys, i can confirm '(I feel like being a) Sex Machine - Pt 1 - James Brown' is working. Just downloaded it from the german PSN Store. Great work, HMX and SIEE ! Pls keep 'em coming. ^^
  • edited January 10
    Jadiou said:

I see "Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine - Pt 1" by James Brown in the SIEE store! I don't own it so I can't check if it works. Here's a link to it: https://store.playstation.com/fi-fi/product/EP0006-CUSA03384_00-RBGETUPXXCCF020X

Awesome! That means I have just 25 songs left in SIEE

Delisted

Fleetwood Mac - Don’t Stop
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under The Bridge
    Vesuvius - Promised Land

No PS4 Version

The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
    Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call

Rock Band Free Pack 01

Abnormality - Visions
    Anarchy Club - Get Clean
    Bang Camaro - Night Lies
    Breaking Wheel - Shoulder To The Plow
    The Libyans - Welcome To The Neighbourhood
    The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
    Speck - Conventional Lover
    The Sterns - Supreme Girl
    That Handsome Devil - Rob The Prez-O-Dent

RB1 Export

The Acro-Brats - Day Late Dollar Short
    Anarchy Club - Blood Doll
    Bang Camaro - Pleasure
    Death Of The Cool - Can’t Let Go
    Freezepop - Brainpower
    Honest Bob - I Get By
    Tribe - Outside
    Tijuana Sweetheart - Seven

RB3 Pre-Order Songs

Deftones - My Own Summer
    New Order - Blue Monday
    Talking Heads - Burning Down The House
  • Vision by Abnormality
    FreakShow by HourCast
    Just showed up for me on Xbox One.
    I do not know if the HourCast song is from the RBN version or from the Schick promo version.
  • Runnin’ Wild is now also available for Xbox One users.
  • Maybe the fact that the free DLC came out this week but the SIEE PS Store hasn't put up the paid DLC yet......