DLC Fixes in RB4: SIEA - Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop SIEE - Runnin' Wild

2456725

Comments

  • I've got Runnin Wild, Visions, and the 2 remaining songs from the Electric Six pack (I don't like you and dance epidemic) on xbox one
  • JadiouJadiou Unsigned

    Maybe the fact that the free DLC came out this week but the SIEE PS Store hasn't put up the paid DLC yet......

    The new DLC can be found in the "New This Week" section in the PS Store.
  • Jadiou said:

    Maybe the fact that the free DLC came out this week but the SIEE PS Store hasn't put up the paid DLC yet......

    The new DLC can be found in the "New This Week" section in the PS Store.
    thanks
  • Runnin' Wild returns.

    And Visions.

    Wow, that's awesome. Like REALLY awesome.
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited January 11
    Are runnin wild and the electric six tracks on ps siee?? And is it just as singles or part of the packs because i brought them as packs
  • BonJohndy said:

    Vision by Abnormality
    FreakShow by HourCast
    Just showed up for me on Xbox One.
    I do not know if the HourCast song is from the RBN version or from the Schick promo version.

    It's the Schick version, those who own the RBN version won't get entitlements according to the most recent survey.
  • g-money25 said:

    Are runnin wild and the electric six tracks on ps siee?? And is it just as singles or part of the packs because i brought them as packs

    No, that's why the thread title only notes James Brown under SIEE.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    Holy crap Xbox got Runnin' Wild?!?!!? Color me excited. :o
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited January 11
    Oh i figured we would all get the songs at the same time in all regions and across both consoles as the separate threads had been closed and pushed into one thread
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    g-money25 said:

    Oh i figured we would all get the songs at the same time in all regions and across both consoles as the separate threads had been closed and pushed into one thread

    1. That's never going to happen unless Microsoft, SIEA, and SIEE all decide together that they're all going to try to fix the same entitlements and only release them when all three of them agree on it.
    2. The topic line is segregated into Xbox, SIEA, and SIEE for a reason.
  • BonJohndy said:

    Vision by Abnormality
    FreakShow by HourCast
    Just showed up for me on Xbox One.
    I do not know if the HourCast song is from the RBN version or from the Schick promo version.

    It's the Schick version, those who own the RBN version won't get entitlements according to the most recent survey.
    In this case I don't see this song ever coming back as a purchasable so they really should have just included the RBN users.
  • BonJohndy said:

    Vision by Abnormality
    FreakShow by HourCast
    Just showed up for me on Xbox One.
    I do not know if the HourCast song is from the RBN version or from the Schick promo version.

    It's the Schick version, those who own the RBN version won't get entitlements according to the most recent survey.
    In this case I don't see this song ever coming back as a purchasable so they really should have just included the RBN users.
    If they could grant entitlements for RBN owners they would have though. The RBN situation sounds comparable to the EU RB1 bonus songs mess. For example those who purchased Hier Kommt Alex as standalone DLC will get access in RB4 whereas those who got it via the Europe RB1 export won't.
  • BonJohndy said:

    Vision by Abnormality
    FreakShow by HourCast
    Just showed up for me on Xbox One.
    I do not know if the HourCast song is from the RBN version or from the Schick promo version.

    It's the Schick version, those who own the RBN version won't get entitlements according to the most recent survey.
    In this case I don't see this song ever coming back as a purchasable so they really should have just included the RBN users.
    'Should' is a magical word that doesn't have much of a bearing on the world. ; ) I'm sure you've got a list of 'shoulds' at your job.
  • LeCH24LeCH24 Opening Act
    *downloads 'Visions.*

    "Please be the barbershop version, please be the barbershop version...."
  • VelvienVelvien Unsigned
    Great to get my *** handed to me by Visions again.
  • Is there any way “Runnin’ Wild” will be available to purchase?
  • BonJohndy said:

    Is there any way “Runnin’ Wild” will be available to purchase?

    It was delisted in 2010.
  • Visions is back, and it's Metal week in Rivals.

    One vocal FC coming right up!
  • So happy to have running wild back. It is one of my favorite songs to play.

    Thanks Hmx!!!
  • we got Freakshow (awesome BTW) but that also indicates we will eventually get Appetite as well?! sweeeeeeeeeet
  • we got Freakshow (awesome BTW) but that also indicates we will eventually get Appetite as well?! sweeeeeeeeeet

    The lists are Harmonix-released content, not guarantees for RB4 usage.
  • Just done a comparison of my rock band 3 and 4 library side by side and james brown get up i own on rb3 but it won’t let me download it on rb4 it says I don’t own it im on siee u.k any ideas
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    g-money25 said:

    Just done a comparison of my rock band 3 and 4 library side by side and james brown get up i own on rb3 but it won’t let me download it on rb4 it says I don’t own it im on siee u.k any ideas

    Did you try downloading it from the Playstation Store site on a computer?
  • g-money25 said:

    Just done a comparison of my rock band 3 and 4 library side by side and james brown get up i own on rb3 but it won’t let me download it on rb4 it says I don’t own it im on siee u.k any ideas

    Did you try downloading it from the Playstation Store site on a computer?
    Yeh no good on website either
  • Get the Funk Out Pack 01 is noted as unavailable on the sheet, so if you own the pack...
  • Thanks owl, thats what the problem is, i own the get the funk out pack
  • SideshowNSideshowN Rising Star
    Great job Harmonix with the new delisted fixes. There are about 30 songs left to go on Xbox give or take.
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    Wow, this was quite a surprise for me. Awesome work, HMX! Hoping that the Locksley Pack is next, as well as the two missing songs from the MTV2 pack, "Moving to Seattle" and "Bullets & Guns".
  • V8VANTAGEV8VANTAGE Road Warrior

    Runnin' Wild returns.

    And Visions.

    Wow, that's awesome. Like REALLY awesome.

    Wow, brilliant! Like I said the other day I wasn't expecting to see Runnin Wild return so I'm glad it has!

    @BonJohndy I doubt it will return for people who missed it before, it was delisted because of the licensing issues with Roadrunner Records. I believe this was the first song that was half the regular DLC price when it first released!
  • I don't remember it being half price, but iirc it was the first delisted song as the pack was pulled and put back up without that song and the song never returned.
2456725
Sign In or Register to comment.