DLC Fixes in RB4: IT'S ALL DONE

Comments

• GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    iuggiboy said:

On SIEE side no news for this week?

Looks that way unfortunately. Hopefully we get some fixes next week and that it hasn’t come to a grinding halt again.
  • I always check by searching the name of each song on the SIEA side of things just in case they fixed something and didn't send a list to Owl. (or if the add-on doesn't show up under new)
  • Graffin said:

iuggiboy said:

Looks that way unfortunately. Hopefully we get some fixes next week and that it hasn’t come to a grinding halt again.
    It probably won't have. If the XBOX side of things is nearly done then my guess is that we'll get everything back by May.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    edited February 9
    Ah yes, I forgot how broken the Locksley - Don’t Make Me Wait drum charts were.

Here’s another to the list ;)
  • Graffin said:

iuggiboy said:

It probably won't have. If the XBOX side of things is nearly done then my guess is that we'll get everything back by May.
    It sure will be wonderful for both HMX and the community when the entitlements for all 3 platforms are fixed.
  • Every time we get new delisted songs available for download, I’m so hopeful to get the Dinosaur Jr songs back, but even with that disappointment, I’m real glad to have Supreme Girl again.
  • Everyone's currently dealing with 800-2100 RBN items. It's a process.
  • yoann007yoann007 Unsigned
    How did I even get Manu Chao back?? I thought I wouldn't be entitled to it, since it was part of the RB1 Euro bonus tracks.

(I'm REALLY happy though, don't get me wrong, just surprised)
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited February 9
    HMXOwl said:

Everyone's currently dealing with 800-2100 RBN items. It's a process.

Have circumstances changed then? For awhile it has been stated that RBN entitlements to RB4 won't exist so that means the remaining entitlements left are between 13 (a XB1 owner that got the 30 pack) and however many songs SIEE has left.

If RBN entitlements to RB4 are going to exist, you should've mentioned that in the RBN delisting update.
  • LeCH24LeCH24 Opening Act

HMXOwl said:

Everyone's currently dealing with 800-2100 RBN items. It's a process.

Have circumstances changed then? For awhile it has been stated that RBN entitlements to RB4 won't exist so that means the remaining entitlements left are between 13 (a XB1 owner that got the 30 pack) and however many songs SIEE has left.

If RBN entitlements to RB4 are going to exist, you should've mentioned that in the RBN delisting update.
    I think he's joking.
  • No, you're just HEAVILY misinterpreting. Removing content takes work from the same people that fix content in other ways. Delisting songs takes work. Fixing songs takes work. Adding new songs takes work! It's work all the way down.
  • SIEE owners of the single version of Gay Bar don't have it, right?
  • g-money25g-money25 Unsigned
    edited February 10
    HMXOwl said:

SIEE owners of the single version of Gay Bar don't have it, right?

I have pack so can’t comment but just searched store and nothing, why did it get fixed or should it have been fixed
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited February 10
    HMXOwl said:

No, you're just HEAVILY misinterpreting. Removing content takes work from the same people that fix content in other ways. Delisting songs takes work. Fixing songs takes work. Adding new songs takes work! It's work all the way down.

Oh wow. I assumed delisted stuff just disappeared. That sucks.

Anyways, off the top of my head, I think the only ones I have left are "Dreaming of Love" and "Promised Land" which weren't exactly favorites to begin with, so I'm basically all caught up YAY!!!

Also, I forgot how intense "Don't Make Me Wait" by Locksley can be on guitar!
    edited February 10
    HMXOwl said:

I wish... no, we don't.

If it helps in any way, I've kept a spreadsheet of all the missing content for SIEE users, that i've personally checked (and check each week), as well as any reported missing content by others from the old European Thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI
  • HMXOwl said:

Hope am not complicating things as it is on Graffins spreadsheet as missing but i have gay bar on ps4, and i never bought the other electric six songs so am pretty positive that i bought it as a single, i am uk based and have to use SIEE
    edited February 10
    gophbuddy said:

HMXOwl said:

Hope am not complicating things as it is on Graffins spreadsheet as missing but i have gay bar on ps4, and i never bought the other electric six songs so am pretty positive that i bought it as a single, i am uk based and have to use SIEE
    Okay, sounds like it's back for those that bought it individually. Still showing up in my purchase history as PS3 only, but I bought the pack.

Have updated the spreadsheet to reflect that it's available for those who bought Gay Bar on its own. Thanks!
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    gophbuddy said:

HMXOwl said:

Wait, how? I bought the single and I don't have it. :/
    PJ24 said:

gophbuddy said:

HMXOwl said:

I don’t know. Gophbuddy is the only user to confirm that it works. If you bought Gay Bar individually (not with the pack), try logging into the webstore, going through your download list (should be near the end of it so start backwards) and see if hitting the download to your PS3 button triggers the PS4 version to get added to your download list (log out and log back in to check if it’s been added).

Let us know how you go!
  • PJ24PJ24 Unsigned
    Graffin said:

PJ24 said:

gophbuddy said:

HMXOwl said:

I don’t know. Gophbuddy is the only user to confirm that it works. If you bought Gay Bar individually (not with the pack), try logging into the webstore, going through your download list (should be near the end of it so start backwards) and see if hitting the download to your PS3 button triggers the PS4 version to get added to your download list (log out and log back in to check if it’s been added).

Let us know how you go!
    Okey, so this is weird. There is no PS4 download option for it but it does have the RB4 art for some reason. :/
    edited February 11
    PJ24 said:

Graffin said:

PJ24 said:

gophbuddy said:

HMXOwl said:

Let us know how you go!
    Okey, so this is weird. There is no PS4 download option for it but it does have the RB4 art for some reason. :/
    Check "Your Add-Ons" on the PS4 to see if it's there, but not installed.

• I dont remember how i got it but i would have probably just downloaded it from the web store or the ingame store when i was going through the songs and downloading all my old songs onto rock band 4, i have quite a few so it never stuck out, i didnt have to specifically hunt it out. Its there on my ps4 in full working order.

edited February 11
    @Graffin I know it happened with XB1 and SIEA but don't remember if it happened with SIEE. During the RB4 launch window (i.e. late 2015), a bunch of delisted DLC like Electric Six and Dinosaur Jr. were accidentally made available to purchase. If that also happened with SIEE, maybe that's why @gophbuddy has that Electric Six song in their library.
  • edited February 11

@Graffin I know it happened with XB1 and SIEA but don't remember if it happened with SIEE. During the RB4 launch window (i.e. late 2015), a bunch of delisted DLC like Electric Six and Dinosaur Jr. were accidentally made available to purchase. If that also happened with SIEE, maybe that's why @gophbuddy has that Electric Six song in their library.

I’m SIEE and have had have Gay Bar since RB4 launched for that exact reason.

Cheers GRUMBLEVOLCANO. That solves that mystery then.

So, not fixed, only available for those who managed to snag it when it was made available due to SIEE's mistake. There's been quite a few delists make temporary appearances and likewise, a few songs being delisted that shouldn't have been, but I think most of those have been fixed.

P.S. @HMXOwl Gamestop Preorder Pack definitely doesn't work, neither does Gay Bar it seems.
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    Graffin said:

dinoman said:

Glad for people who bought Manu Chao finally get it back, I only had it through the RB1 export so I will never see it again :sadface:

That only affects SIEE users.

On the XBOX and SIEA, all of the European tracks were released as separate DLC, whereas SIEE users NEVER got the opportunity to purchase...

Die Toten Hosen - Hier Kommt Alex
    Les Wampus - Manu Chao
    Tokio Hotel - Monsoon

These were delisted, but at least we were able to re-purchase the other 6 RB1 songs... Muse, Oasis, etc. so not all bad.

Just hope we see some more fixes for SIEE... i'm personally missing about 44 songs, but I think HMXOwl said there were still over 100 to be fixed... lost count on the actual numbers (sorry).
    I don't understand, So will we SIEE users get Manu Chao eventually? Or is it lost DLC?
  • abz999abz999 Unsigned
    HMXOwl said:

No Gay Bar available last time I checked, waiting patiently dear Owl (did I say before "I've always liked you the best!")
    edited February 12

Graffin said:

dinoman said:

Glad for people who bought Manu Chao finally get it back, I only had it through the RB1 export so I will never see it again :sadface:

On the XBOX and SIEA, all of the European tracks were released as separate DLC, whereas SIEE users NEVER got the opportunity to purchase...

Les Wampus - Manu Chao
    Tokio Hotel - Monsoon

These were delisted, but at least we were able to re-purchase the other 6 RB1 songs... Muse, Oasis, etc. so not all bad.

Just hope we see some more fixes for SIEE... i'm personally missing about 44 songs, but I think HMXOwl said there were still over 100 to be fixed... lost count on the actual numbers (sorry).
    I don't understand, So will we SIEE users get Manu Chao eventually? Or is it lost DLC?
    We'll never get them. The 3 songs I listed were NEVER offered to SIEE PS3 players as purchasable, individual DLC. Everyone else got them (even XBOX 360 users here in Australia). Since they've been delisted, it kinda goes in the too hard basket... which is understandable.

Harmonix released the other 6 EU Bonus songs from RB1 for purchase for the PS4 though...

Blur (As Made Famous By) - Beetlebum
    H-BlockX - Countdown To Insanity
    Juli - Perfekte Welle
    Muse - Hysteria
    Oasis - Rock n' Roll Star
    Pleymo - New Wave

They were included in the RB1 Export on the PS3, but not in the RB1 Export package for the PS4... I guess it's due to weird licensing (eg. the Die Toten Hosen and Oasis tracks were playable in RB2, but blocked in RB3).

And yes, still awaiting news on the Gamestop pack as well as other fixes. Last time I counted, I still had 44 songs missing. Hopefully we'll get a few back each week, but wouldn't mind at all if they all magically appeared!
    edited February 12

Graffin said:

dinoman said:

Les Wampus - Manu Chao
    Tokio Hotel - Monsoon

I really don't know, same with Hier Kommt Alex (the situation sounds very complicated). Monsoon sounds like a definite no though as for SIEE owners the only way to play that song is to load up the RB1 disc.